Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another Obvious PNA

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Another Obvious PNA
February 24, 2015

On Feb. 17, 15-month-old twins Savannah and Sabrina Russo were found unresponsive in the bathtub of their home in the Houston suburb of Pearland, Tex. One of the girls died that day. The second child was taken off life support on Sunday evening and died shortly thereafter.

Emergency responders rushed to the home at about 11:30 a.m. following a 911 call from the mother of the twin girls saying she had found her daughters in the bathtub. They were taken to a nearby school parking lot while paramedics performing chest compressions, then transferred to Life Flight helicopters and taken to Memorial Herman Hospital. One of the girls was pronounced dead at the hospital and the other placed on life support, where she remained until Feb. 22.

The mother, uncle and 5-year-old brother of the girls were in the house at the time, according to police, but the twins' father was not there. Neighbors said they did not know the family well, but the community found the deaths devastating. Raymond Pena described the children as "lifeless" as the emergency team rushed them from the house while doing CPR.

Link

Oh, Moo just "found" the baybees in the bathtub submerged? Uh huh, and so what, two 15-month-olds managed to crawl into the tub, turn on the water and submerge themselves?

I suppose Moo could try and blame the 5-year-old.
Re: Another Obvious PNA
February 25, 2015
I highly doubt that parents leave bath tubs partly filled for just such occasions, in hopes that the child will drown itself, leaving them unresponsible some how, but I also have doubts that a kid can climb into a bath tub, plug the drain and somehow silently turn on the water and remain silent while its on, so as to not alert anyone of splashy fun water, long enough to become drowned without standing up and climbing out in the same style that got it in there.

the only exception would be if it slipped and knocked its head rendering it unconscious, that could happen, but two kids quiet and drowning, no no no, that shits not possible, I would also blame the other child if it was true that the mother "found" them submerged, and hadn't done it herself by wandering off for any reason during a bathing.
February 25, 2015
Not to mention turning water on to a temperature that a child finds pleasant enough to want to sit in. If it's too hot or too cold, a kid won't stay in it. And I very much doubt that the twins or the five-year-old had the dexterity to figure out how to turn on the hot and the cold water and adjust them to get a bearable warmth. In any case, by the time the girls were "found" in the tub, the water would have gone cold anyway. Also, there were two adults in the house at the time, and neither one thought, "Hmmm, I wonder where the twins are?" I'm guessing Mom and/or Uncle knew precisely where they were (I also assume one of them ran the girls a bath first) and intentionally did nothing.

But sounds like a perfect PNA: neighbors didn't know the family well, Duh wasn't home, and a tub drowning can be chalked up to a "tragic accident". Consider how many kids under the age of 3 drown in the tub. If this was a genuine accident, there is no fucking way two toddlers were playing so quietly in the tub that they didn't catch the attention of one or both adults in the house.

The authorities are getting wise to all the "tragic accidents" befalling brats now and are charging the breeders rather than patting them on the ass and giving them a casserole for their loss. So breeders have to stay a step ahead and come up with new ways to dispose of their unwanted bastards that doesn't arouse too much suspicion. Can't kill them with poisons, allergens or drugs because it shows up in postmortem exams/tests. Can't stab them or shoot them because forensics can determine if the child harmed themselves or if someone else did it. Can't choke them because it leaves marks. So it's gotta be something that leaves no incriminating evidence like drug traces or wounds so it can look like an accident. Smothering with a pillow (SIDS), forgetting a child in a hot car, drowning, possibly rolling onto loaf while co-sleeping, leaving a door unlocked so the kid escapes outside, freezing to death, leaving small swallowable objects within a child's reach (button batteries, coins, magnets, marbles, etc.).

What'll the next PNA method be when drowning attracts gets too noticeably popular, I wonder? No wonder some breeders are so into them: they get rid of an unwanted child, get away with murder AND everyone feels sorry for them.
February 27, 2015
I had a former "friend" we'll call A (I didn't actually like her, but I couldn't seem to get rid of her) in high school who ended up knocked up and moved in with my best friend K. K told me how she once found A's baby alone in the tub while A was out having a smoke. Apparently, this was something of a habit and K would end up being the one making sure A's baby didn't drown.

Unsurprisingly, A soon lost custody.
February 27, 2015
You know, we talk about helicopter parents that hover over their kids 24/7. The one place where you can't afford not to hover is when your kid is in the bathtub or in or near any body of water. That is not the place to "look away for a minute." Idiots.
February 27, 2015
The parents must have been watching Dragnet reruns. This very same PNA was on a Dragnet from 1967 where the 2 parents were high on pot and the Sgt Friday found the kid drowned in an overflowing bathtub. Unfortunately, this may happen more - some states are legalizing marijuana and more people might get the same idea.
February 28, 2015
has anybody noticed that when one accident happens and go's public, like say a kid getting out into the snow and dieing, or another drowning, suddenly there is a flow of more like these within the next month, its like 1 gets this great idea how to berid the child from their lives, gets caught, the story go's public, then a bunch of even stupider perants try out the same thing, just with slightly different storys, in hopes they wont be caught or might be smarter.

I do know that once the media picks up on something they tend to make other stories suddenly more obvious because people are now looking for them, but im only talking about the ones that happen AFTER the first one hit the spotlight
February 28, 2015
I agree--it's really stupid how after one story about a PNA hits the news, then a ton of other parents attempt the same thing. Do they think people won't make the connection and they won't be found out?
This is definitely one of those things where the people who would never do it (us childfree people, in this case) are the ones who would be a lot smarter about it than those who actually do it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login