Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So my Fundie friends cornered me in conversation...

Posted by Anonymous User 
So I was having lunch with friends who are unapologetic Fundies. No big deal, law students can be of drastically different opinions and still be friends...it goes with the job.

They were talking about how they wanted to breed their own squadron, whereas when asked I said:

"I want four things out of life:

-Food,
-Sex,
-Sleep,
-Fun."

They looked at me as if had just shat in their burrito...At which I said "Yep, Feed me, fuck me, leave me the fuck alone for 8 hours, and then wake me when there's something to do."

It was fun. And I so love dissecting their thinly-veiled attempts at using the bible as a basis for the law...

I cringed upon hearing one of the Mormons in my class (3rd yr) has put yet another one past the goalie...two kids in the time one is in Law School? W.T.F.???
Re: So my Fundie friends cornered me in conversation...
August 29, 2008
No one hardly ever corners me anymore because the ones who know me well don't bother asking or doing bingo's since they know they would get a snazzy comeback to which they have no answer. The people who don't know me very well just assume I have kids and rarely ask about the kids they assume I have. I figure that's because they ONLY care about THEIR kids anyway and to ask me about MY assumed kids might take a few minutes away from their telling me about Shitford's first tooth or Shittina's latest bowel movement. What I DO get a lot now though is from the people who assumed I had kids (but never asked) who are becoming first time GRANDmoos and are suddenly interested in hearing about MINE, but that's so they can immediately start going on and on and on about theirs.

Basically, they are so selfish and self absorbed in their pasty little baby world, they don't notice my kidless status much since I am over 40. I have been QUICKLY dismissed from the GRANDmoo society the second they find out that not only am I KIDLESS, but will never be a grandmoo such as themselves. I hate each and every one of their pea pickin' little hearts. They are ALL a bunch of selfish bitches.
August 29, 2008
I never get bingoed, whereas my husband does all the time- i guess his demeanor suggests he can be approached about that. I have no doubt that there is something about my attitude or my appearance that keeps people from asking.
I wish i would get bingoed more, so i can say, in a grossed out voice

"Kids? ohhhhh HELL no, i want any part in the pure hell of being a parent" (i have said that before to breeders when they bingo me)
August 29, 2008
I had an Arbonne skin care product demonstration about 3 years ago. I invited a shit load of people just to make sure SOME would show up. Reclucantly, I invited my 3 neighbors, all of whom were breeders with young sucklings.

Well, as luck would have it, THEY showed up, along with the other people whom I really wanted there.

One actually had the balls to say to me, "Wow, you have 6 cats? You'd never know it, I expected to be able to smell cat in the house, that's actually why I didn't bring Miranda along."

My reply was, "Yes, well, my cats are VERY well behaved, better than most kids."

Then they wonder why we have snippy comments to their inane, not-so-well-thought out brainless comments. This came from my stay-at-home-mormon-mom neighbor from across the street. Thank the Gods those asses have since moved back to Utah where they belong.
August 29, 2008
"Wow, you have 6 cats? You'd never know it, I expected to be able to smell cat in the house, that's actually why I didn't bring Miranda along."

Who RAISES these people to be so frickin' rude? Were they raised in a barn somewhere? Why would they even think such a comment is appropriate? I guess the idiocy gets passed down...
August 29, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Wow, you have 6 cats? You'd never know it, I
> expected to be able to smell cat in the house,
> that's actually why I didn't bring Miranda along."
>
>
> Who RAISES these people to be so frickin' rude?
> Were they raised in a barn somewhere? Why would
> they even think such a comment is appropriate? I
> guess the idiocy gets passed down...

Oh I agree. What I can't get over is when THEY come into YOUR home, when the kids (and often they) were not actually invited, like relatives who are "passing through", or impromtu visits from someone who provides a service to you such as cleaning, yard work ( and they brought grandpupson and he has to pee), a neighbor soliciting a March of Dimes donation, etc....and then start up with, "You don't have CATS do you, because Kid wheezalot is HIGHLY allergic". MY GOD that is rude.
August 29, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> One actually had the balls to say to me, "Wow, you
> have 6 cats? You'd never know it, I expected to
> be able to smell cat in the house, that's actually
> why I didn't bring Miranda along."

The breeder bitch did you a favor by not bringing the brat with her! smiling smiley
>
> My reply was, "Yes, well, my cats are VERY well
> behaved, better than most kids."

Damn right! Cats smell better than most kids, too.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
"Wow, you have 6 cats? You'd never know it, I expected to be able to smell cat in the house, that's actually why I didn't bring Miranda along."

My answer would have been: "Yeah, it usually smells like pure cat shit in here, with hair and dander everywhere. I cleaned up today for the party, but if you ever are planning on bringing Miranda over at another time remember it's never this clean, ever."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login