Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oh you lazy, entitled bitch of a cow (strollers on buses) angry smiley

Posted by Dorisan 
Oh you lazy, entitled bitch of a cow (strollers on buses) angry smiley
March 16, 2015
Am I just becoming more of a curmudgeon as I age, or are people (in particular moos) just becoming more infuriating?

This cow needs a smack. A serious, knock-to-the-floor smack spanking with a whip on the ass

To her, a stroller=wheelchair. She actually said that

I think at the end of the day, it's recognition that for very young children ... strollers are their wheelchairs

Lady, heaven forfend that your child actually does need a wheelchair at some point in its life. Those things are not for the convenience of mobility, but a necessity to be mobile.

That remark was part of her justification to start a petition giving stroller pilots the same rights as wheelchair bound travelers.

I know such an issue in the UK was resolved in favor of the stroller people, I hope our transit authority has better sense.

And then there was this blog post where a parent writes about stroller etiquette and elevators.

They write sensibly, saying

Before my son was born, my wife and I purchased a huge fancy stroller with mountain bike wheels. Once my son was born and we had to to use this thing, it didn’t last a week before we returned it for an umbrella stroller. I don’t think the big ones are bad, they just don’t make sense for city use.

To which a moo comments

when some able bodied person climbs over my very expensive stroller so they can go two floors? Yeah, I’m going to give you a dirty look. Because if you can climb like that you can walk up stairs. And if you fall on my stroller and break it you better have a grand you can just fork over to replace it. If riding the elevator is this important to you, then you also need to wait until you can comfortably fit.

Bitch, if your stroller costs a grand, then it's probably one of those SUV-sized monstrosities. Show the same fucking sense as the blogger and get a smaller one for urban foot traffic.
Re: Oh you lazy, entitled bitch of a cow (strollers on buses) angry smiley
March 16, 2015
How's about we cut welfare money from breeder checks and put it toward special heifer-and-calf buses? That way, the genuinely handicapped riders can have the seating they are legally entitled to, and the whinging mommies can have their own speshul transportation. I know they'd still complain about it and claim discrimination because that's what breeders do, but they don't seem to grasp the concept that being/having a loaf isn't the same as being crippled.

No one chooses to be handicapped, but calving is totally voluntary, as is buying a 100-pound battering ram stroller. Why exactly are these monstrosities so important? And of course the cunts who use them refuse to fold them up (I think they fold up anyway) or move for anyone else trying to board or exit the bus/train/whatever. So rather than be courteous to other riders, they'd rather just fight for their "right" to use handicapped seating for something other than its intended purpose. Next thing you know, they'll want Mooing to be legally recognized as a disability so they can get disability checks every month too.

I hope every single one of these Moos has their brats wind up in a wheelchair someday for one reason or another and have to deal with other Moos on a bus or train pigging up the handicapped seats with their fucking SUV strollers.

when some able bodied person climbs over my very expensive stroller so they can go two floors? Yeah, I’m going to give you a dirty look. Because if you can climb like that you can walk up stairs. And if you fall on my stroller and break it you better have a grand you can just fork over to replace it. If riding the elevator is this important to you, then you also need to wait until you can comfortably fit.

Not only an SUV stroller, but probably parked across the middle of the elevator so no one else can enter like a normal person and they have to vault over the fucking thing. And fuck this cow; some people have real jobs that don't revolve around puke and onesies and don't want to walk up stairs when they get home. Also, notice how this Moo only talks about how she'll have your ass if you fall on and break the stroller, not the loaf inside it. Priorities much?
March 16, 2015
Or maybe they attended a safety lecture by a police officer who told them that women get raped in stairwells, and to always use the elevator.
Alright, Cambion, but:

Only fencesitters are the bus drivers;

There needs to be cameras everywhere, not just for safety, but for our entertainment should one moomy lose her shit on another; and

Lawn chairs, cargo straps, and buckles. That way it's all adjustable and moos can understand what a pain in the ass they all are.

devil with smile
JoJo
Or maybe they attended a safety lecture by a police officer who told them that women get raped in stairwells, and to always use the elevator.

Is that really a thing people say? If anything, I would have thought the elevator would be more risky in that regard (assuming it's not one of those glass ones people can see into).
I'm back in college pursuing more degrees, and what annoys me is when moos (almost never students, just people from the community) walk around campus pushing their SUV strollers. It takes up a ton of space on the campus sidewalks and wastes time for people trying to get to class.
March 16, 2015
Dorisan
I think at the end of the day, it's recognition that for very young children ... strollers are their wheelchairs
If the cunt achieves her goal how long will it be before she is demanding handicap stickers for her car and the stroller wheelchairs in it? And how long will she retain said stickers past the age of her progeny being wheelchair stroller bound? I think I smell entitlement and a cunt who is trying to make sure she always has right of way. If you see her, cut her off sharply and at the last minute. Above all else, no eye contact! Steel toe boots work best in this instance.
March 17, 2015
Dorisan

To which a moo comments

when some able bodied person climbs over my very expensive stroller so they can go two floors? Yeah, I’m going to give you a dirty look.

Ooooh, a dirty look! Like I'm so scared of a moo stink-eye. You'll get more than a dirty look from me, moo, if you're taking up excissive space with your ridiculous spawn conveyence.

spanking with a whip on the ass Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
March 17, 2015
Isn't the main argument for giving children free or reduced passes that they "take up less space" (which everyone knows isn't true, since children inhabit an entire zone around their bodies)? If a child is going to take up as much space or more than an adult, an adult fare should be charged. I'm tired of subsidising children's fares on public transport anyway, when they are largely the ones that make public transport so unpleasant.
I said in the Chicago Reddit post about this that if they win this, then the free/subsidized fares for children needs to be dropped. You don't get to have everything, certainly not taking as much room as you please with your brats and not having to pay for them. Especially when the free/subsidized fare was put in place because of the idea that young children can stand or sit in their parents' laps (i.e., not take away seats from paying passengers).

Children do not get priority when they're enjoying the services for free or at a heavily reduced price. Especially when breeders want to decide the personhood of their children depending on if they have to open their wallets.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
March 19, 2015
Dorisan
Am I just becoming more of a curmudgeon as I age, or are people (in particular moos) just becoming more infuriating?

This cow needs a smack. A serious, knock-to-the-floor smack spanking with a whip on the ass

To her, a stroller=wheelchair. She actually said that

Lady, heaven forfend that your child actually does need a wheelchair at some point in its life. Those things are not for the convenience of mobility, but a necessity to be mobile.

That remark was part of her justification to start a petition giving stroller pilots the same rights as wheelchair bound travelers.

I know such an issue in the UK was resolved in favor of the stroller people, I hope our transit authority has better sense.

And then there was this blog post where a parent writes about stroller etiquette and elevators.

They write sensibly, saying

Before my son was born, my wife and I purchased a huge fancy stroller with mountain bike wheels. Once my son was born and we had to to use this thing, it didn’t last a week before we returned it for an umbrella stroller. I don’t think the big ones are bad, they just don’t make sense for city use.

To which a moo comments

Bitch, if your stroller costs a grand, then it's probably one of those SUV-sized monstrosities. Show the same fucking sense as the blogger and get a smaller one for urban foot traffic.

I'd be counter suing said cow for blocking the aisle. Stupid bitch. Her $1000 stroller was no doubt bought with hubby's money and is one of those bugaboo ones that moo uses as a status symbol.

Also, good luck trying to get me to replace your brat wagon. I'm dirt poor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
March 20, 2015
Cambion
How's about we cut welfare money from breeder checks and put it toward special heifer-and-calf buses? That way, the genuinely handicapped riders can have the seating they are legally entitled to, and the whinging mommies can have their own speshul transportation. I know they'd still complain about it and claim discrimination because that's what breeders do, but they don't seem to grasp the concept that being/having a loaf isn't the same Priorities much?
I think I have seen, Moo and heifer transportation. They are called cattle cars. If my memory serves correctly.
March 20, 2015
I kinda like the idea of an old-fashioned Shawshank Redemption type bus for moos and sprogs. If they want to be antisocial, let's treat them as such. Anyone who equates a wheelchair with a stroller is a crazy antisocial person anyhow, and they obviously lack compassion for those who are handicapped.

Give 'em the ugliest ride possible. Hey, it's all about safety! Weren't there cages on the windows? That way the sprogs can't put their widdle hands out the windows and have them sliced off by other vehicles. grinning smiley
March 21, 2015
To me, this is proof that only the selfish breed. If their child was handicapped, they would be whining on the other side of the fence. All they care about is their own reality with little to no regard for another's strife. It would tickle me endlessly for one of these individuals to learn what it means to be handicapped... Immediately after moos take over the wheelchair parking.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login