Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Raped baby, and two pieces of shit are going to prison :errorrangry smileyskull2

Posted by craftyzits 
Raped baby, and two pieces of shit are going to prison :errorrangry smileyskull2
March 27, 2015
Two prized specimens of rape bait are going to prison for having raped a four month old larva. I for one will not feel pity for the two pervs.

The rapist of the baby looks like a damned fat girl. He will last maybe five minutes when those iron gates slam. The special needs yard or isolation cage will not save him. A guard or two, also parents, will doubtless "not see anything".

"Mom", who encouraged the rape of the infant, was turned on by the suffering screams. Well, she will be doing some screaming of her own come prison at mercy of a bunch of angry caged parents.

Said rape bait

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Just wondering if it might be possible to modify the title of this thread? It's a little bit graphic, bit like the animal cruelty stuff, makes some of us feel a bit queasy.....or at least put an extreme cruelty warning. I don't like kids, but I don't like gratuitous cruelty/sexual violence either....sorry for being a wuss!
yummynotmummy
Just wondering if it might be possible to modify the title of this thread? It's a little bit graphic, bit like the animal cruelty stuff, makes some of us feel a bit queasy.....or at least put an extreme cruelty warning. I don't like kids, but I don't like gratuitous cruelty/sexual violence either....sorry for being a wuss!

To what? 'Sexual abuse of infant' would be more or less akin to what we would title a thread involving animals. What exactly are you objecting to, the details in the thread about what happened (which are not very detailed) or the exhaultion of the perpetrators getting the same kind of treatment? I also don't think that sexual abuse ought to be a component of the prison system for various reasons, but I'm confused as to how changing the title to add a warning is going to help you (or even what kind of a title you want it to have, since there isn't much detail in the title at all). Retributative justice is a political view, and you can expect strong opinions on politics, according to the site rules.
This is one thing that I can not stand!

The 'mother' in this case should be forcibly sterilized before being sent to prison so she knows what it's like to have something so pwecious taken away from her. She looks like a crackhead and shouldn't have been breeding in the first place.

The other guy will get what's coming to him in jail, the other inmates will find out what he did and have their way with him. Why did she assosciate with him if she knew he was a pedo? Oh yeah 'cause she's stupid.

But in the end they both deserve to die.
yurble
yummynotmummy

To what? 'Sexual abuse of infant' would be more or less akin to what we would title a thread involving animals. What exactly are you objecting to, the details in the thread about what happened (which are not very detailed) or the exhaultion of the perpetrators getting the same kind of treatment? I also don't think that sexual abuse ought to be a component of the prison system for various reasons, but I'm confused as to how changing the title to add a warning is going to help you (or even what kind of a title you want it to have, since there isn't much detail in the title at all). Retributative justice is a political view, and you can expect strong opinions on politics, according to the site rules.

I'm with Yummy. The title is a little bit, harsh, or gratuitous or something. I kind of assumed there would be extreme cruelty, but a warning would have been appropriate.
I may not be a kid person but babies are defenseless, like animals. And the one person who is supposed to give a shit clearly wanted cock more (even if it was on roll him in flour boy.)

These two need the Dahmer treatment: publicize their crimes to their fellow inmates, turn them in to gen pop, and the guards "just look away for a minute" (in dog years.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
yurble
Retributative justice is a political view, and you can expect strong opinions on politics, according to the site rules.

That's cool - I accept there's a diversity of political views on here. That's not the issue at all - I just don't really want to see the words "rape bait" staring me in the face, no matter what the context. The title of the thread is just a little bit much really, bit too "in ya face" for me, even though I can absolutely agree that the guys who did this (and moo who allowed it) are scum of the worst kind.
They're both gonna have an awful time in prison. Male prisoners hate child rapists, so kiddy diddler will probably be walking funny for the rest of his life. Meanwhile, female prisoners tend to get real pissy over a woman encouraging abuse towards her kids. Typically, a female inmate has a kid that they don't get to see anymore, so hearing about this woman deliberately allowing the abuse of her baby is gonna result in Miss Crackhead having a rough time in the exercise yard.

Disgusting pieces of scum.
yummynotmummy
yurble
Retributative justice is a political view, and you can expect strong opinions on politics, according to the site rules.

That's cool - I accept there's a diversity of political views on here. That's not the issue at all - I just don't really want to see the words "rape bait" staring me in the face, no matter what the context. The title of the thread is just a little bit much really, bit too "in ya face" for me, even though I can absolutely agree that the guys who did this (and moo who allowed it) are scum of the worst kind.

That's a more specific request and easier to address.
yummynotmummy

I don't mind at all, can someone tell me how? I would have put a warning, but I wasn't thinking clearly having been up 24 hours.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
craftyzits
yummynotmummy

I don't mind at all, can someone tell me how? I would have put a warning, but I wasn't thinking clearly having been up 24 hours.

Only a moderator can edit the title/post after a certain time. It's already been edited.
yurble
craftyzits
yummynotmummy

Only a moderator can edit the title/post after a certain time. It's already been edited.

Nods

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Raped baby, and two pieces of shit are going to prison :errorrangry smileyskull2
March 30, 2015
Had that poor child lived, I think it would have had severe problems the rest of her life.
Those sub cockroaches should simply be ripped apart imo.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Raped baby, and two pieces of shit are going to prison :errorrangry smileyskull2
March 30, 2015
twocents
Had that poor child lived, I think it would have had severe problems the rest of her life.
Those sub cockroaches should simply be ripped apart imo.

Knowing the American prison system, you can be ASSURED twocents!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
March 31, 2015
Did anyone notice how the piece of shit moo in this story got 25 years, while they were going to give the Indiana feticide woman 30 years? Whiskey tango foxtrot for real.
catharsist
Did anyone notice how the piece of shit moo in this story got 25 years, while they were going to give the Indiana feticide woman 30 years? Whiskey tango foxtrot for real.

That's because "unborn" life is more precious than "born" life to those assholes.

I personally believe hubeasts like these two should be subjected to the ministrations I have posted on other boards. And "male" hubeast's excuse of being abused as a child is just down right pathetic and a slap in the face of those who have suffered abuse.

When can we start hunting these things? They keep coming out of the woodwork so you know there is a good supply of them to hunt.
April 01, 2015
addiea raine
That's because "unborn" life is more precious than "born" life to those assholes.

I personally believe hubeasts like these two should be subjected to the ministrations I have posted on other boards. And "male" hubeast's excuse of being abused as a child is just down right pathetic and a slap in the face of those who have suffered abuse.

When can we start hunting these things? They keep coming out of the woodwork so you know there is a good supply of them to hunt.

LOL, as for getting butt hurt, (literally) they will get justice done via fellow prisoners on 'safari'. Also note that these lovely types (/sarcasm) always need to go to protective custody in prison. As we all here know protective custody isn't iron clad protective.

mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck :sx

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login