Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oops reveal video

Posted by jmc 
Oops reveal video
March 27, 2015
http://afv.com/husband-hilariously-honest-reaction-baby-announcement/
link

I wonder what the story is behind this video. He obviously didn't know she was trying to get pregnant. Why would she film this? Did she expect him to be overjoyed to be forced into something he clearly didn't want?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: Oops reveal video
March 27, 2015
I do believe that defacing beer labels like that is some kind of a crime.

And Cow writes OOPS right on there smile rolling left righteyes2

Hey Dad ~

:beer

You better suck the beer up while you can! Your fun and games will be ALL OVER soon!

I got some Rolling Rock chillin right now. No scary notes in *my* fridge! Just that mysterious 33 ~
March 27, 2015
He clearly understands that his life is over as he knows it.

Too bad; he should've had the V or wrapped it up before knocking her up. Now he has to live with the consequences for the REST OF HIS LIFE.

I almost feel sorry for him, but not quite. Some men are just so damned stupid and lazy where it comes to birth control. They trust their wives to take BC, and they are so easily tricked. That's why it's so important for both sexes to take precautions.

Captcha: Jet db. He's probably going to be on the next one, leaving the country to get away from his shrieking loaf and screaming harpy wife. bouncing and laughing
March 27, 2015
Seconding Mumofsixbirds on this one. Dude should have snipped, zipped or wrapped it up. Women always get blamed for oopsing men, but really, most men oops themselves. Oh well, hope he is more careful next time.
March 27, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Seconding Mumofsixbirds on this one. Dude should have snipped, zipped or wrapped it up. Women always get blamed for oopsing men, but really, most men oops themselves. Oh well, hope he is more careful next time.

Women should absolutely get blamed for oopsing men. It's deception and fraud. That doesn't absolve the guy entirely, but "oopsing" is abhorrent behavior. And the video demonstrates that this act was completely intentional and malicious, as I see it.

The video also says that this guy was her husband. If true, we're talking about married people here, not a one night stand. In theory, shouldn't a married couple be able to trust each other?
March 27, 2015
If you always have to second guess your wife about what she is telling you about birth control,then why'd you marry her?
Is it just me or did I learn the beginning of tears coming from the woman when she saw his reaction? Sounded to me like nervous laughter to try to cover up tears. She ended the video pretty abruptly....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
March 28, 2015
Of course, he's now just so excited....

But some of the comments! waving hellolarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FFVkhcp-Rgo
March 28, 2015
I think the whole video is staged anyway but if it isn't, I doubt the baby rabies came from no where.
I don't think the dude was caught that off guard but if he was it shows some serious communication and trust issues.
On the off chance this is real, I think it is a prime example of a man who didn't do anything to prevent pregnancy and then acts shocked when it happens.
To me, oppsing is tampering with birth control, not some moron who wants to hump away without concern and then whine about pregnancy. Men, especially if they are CF, have got to start being more proactive with birth control.
March 28, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
evilchildlessbitch

Women should absolutely get blamed for oopsing men. It's deception and fraud. That doesn't absolve the guy entirely, but "oopsing" is abhorrent behavior. And the video demonstrates that this act was completely intentional and malicious, as I see it.

The video also says that this guy was her husband. If true, we're talking about married people here, not a one night stand. In theory, shouldn't a married couple be able to trust each other?

I agree. When the couple is in a situation where trust has been established (for instance, a long-term relationship and no prior evidence that trust is misplaced) and has discussed reproduction and come to an agreement on the topic, it is reproductive abuse if one party lied about her/his position and/or sabotages the contraception. It's a betrayal like infidelity behind a person's back, where the victim is guilty only of trusting a partner. Personally, I wouldn't want to be in a relationship where I didn't feel that I could trust my partner.

This is to be distinguished from the irresponsible and lazy position that many people, male and female, often adopt, which is simply not to discuss reproductive choices and not to bother with contraception or to use it haphazardly. If one person is so irresponsible about the matter, and sleeps with someone who deliberately plans a pregnancy, I consider any resulting unhappiness to have been richly deserved.

"Oops, I'm an idiot" is a completely different case from "Oops, I'm in a relationship with someone who betrayed me."
March 28, 2015
Part of me thinks it's staged but I can also see this as being legit.

So the cow waits almost 3 months before dropping the news? saying 'wtf' I just don't understand how people can be so stupid and just let "life happens" fuck you over. Idiots both of them. :headbrick
March 28, 2015
I wish we did live in a world where we could trust people implicitly on such a level, but when it comes to loaves, all of that shit goes out the window. It seems that oopsing is still one deceptive practise that is socially acceptable.

If he's riding his wife bareback without taking precautions and he ends up being oopsed, it is also his fault. Maybe he should have noticed the signs and symptoms that his wife was baby-rabid, such as fence-sitting or breeder-pleasing, etc. If he just ignores that shit and continues on his merry way and she oopses him, then it's also his fault for being a moron.

The only one who will suffer is the loaf, who isn't wanted by the duh.
March 28, 2015
This happened to married friends of ours (minus the video, ughhhh) - wifey was babby rabid, so she came off the Pill in secret after their wedding. I remember being at her hen do with a load of her mombie friends who all confided when we were in the jacuzzi that they had oopsed their husbands to get the first one "and then persuading him to have another was no problem once we already had one, tee hee!"

Duh is my OH's best friend. He was signed up to having a family, but they had agreed to wait until they came home from the States, because of the whole medical insurance/expense thing, and also because of being near her family for childcare help - her mum had offered since she'd retired to do a lot of the caring when wifey went back to work, but noooo, despite a cushty setup if she'd just done as they agreed and waited 12 months, she had to HAVE BABBY NOW.

Duh knew full well he'd been oopsed and it was pretty tough on their marriage. He believed her that she was still on the Pill as agreed, and he saw it as a massive betrayal (as it was) but after his initial anger, he was all over FB being happy and excited, like a dutiful husband, posing for belly-rubbing pictures two faces puking

I think this is often the way it happens - the guys are often fence-sitters, or want to wait longer, rather than actively CF (or that's the way I've seen it go down, in my social circle) but the women decide they don't want to wait for him to be ready, so they just go ahead with it. But yeah.....if the guys aren't insisting on extra protection, they're kinda accepting the risk of "accidents".
March 29, 2015
Id say she filmed it in case he got violent, because not everyone takes an oops well.
March 29, 2015
evilchildlessbitch

Thirding mumofsixbirds on this one! If not having children is such a big issue for a man then he should have no problem getting the snip or wrapping it up. One big difference between fence-sitters and the truly childfree is that we take our contraception seriously while they seem much less daunted by the prospect of "happy accidents". If a man can't be bothered to take precautions while knowing how common oopsing is then the chances are he's a fence-sitter.

I think the anger over "oopsing" by women comes from a horrible MRA-type attitude that a man has a divine right to ride bareback without consequence while it's a woman's responsibility to protect him from his own stupidity and deal with any consequences.

Finally, to put things in perspective, we live in a world where countless women are "oopsed" by rapists and have no say in whether their rapist uses a condom. Often this happens to girls before they're even old enough to understand their fertility, let alone obtain contraception and take control of it. In many countries women are denied access to abortion services and forced to give birth to their rapist's baby, while politicians in more liberal countries are continually fighting to try and deny abortion services to any woman for any reason. For as long as all of this is the case I will be unable to muster up one single iota of sympathy for any of these "Why is there no contraception for men? WAH WAH MISANDRY" types.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login