Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another kid dropped into animal pit at the zoo

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Another kid dropped into animal pit at the zoo
April 13, 2015
Zzelda

I will take a Black Panther please smiling smiley Yeah, that might be dangerous. I would want it to be like an 'attack dog' also. But it should be calm around me. I do not think such a thing is possible, too bad.
Not impossible. Look up dog breed Fila Brasileiro on the web. They move like big cats and are very protective.They are obedient, adore their person and dislike strangers. The black ones are stunning. We had a black in 2002, he died of cancer. The one with us now is fawn colored (beige) and 11 years old. Perfect for us, as we do not have visitors, nor do we want them.:hardcore
April 13, 2015
barren4ever
Zzelda

I will take a Black Panther please smiling smiley Yeah, that might be dangerous. I would want it to be like an 'attack dog' also. But it should be calm around me. I do not think such a thing is possible, too bad.
Not impossible. Look up dog breed Fila Brasileiro on the web. They move like big cats and are very protective.They are obedient, adore their person and dislike strangers. The black ones are stunning. We had a black in 2002, he died of cancer. The one with us now is fawn colored (beige) and 11 years old. Perfect for us, as we do not have visitors, nor do we want them.:hardcore

I just went and looked at these, pix anyway, thumbs upwink

I will keep them in mind. This also reminded me of black St. Bernards.
April 13, 2015
Zzelda
barren4ever
Zzelda

I just went and looked at these, pix anyway, thumbs upwink

I will keep them in mind. This also reminded me of black St. Bernards.
They certainly drool like saints, but are about half the size. Love the peace and quiet. Another breed who looks like a panther, Cane corso.
April 13, 2015
cassia
The toddler dangling / dropping moo has been officially charged with child endangerment.

http://news.yahoo.com/mother-charged-dropping-boy-ohio-zoo-cheetah-enclosure-172255790.html

Should be animal cruelty for attempting to poison the cheetahs.

On CNN this morning there were 3 lawyers discussing this case and it led to discussion of the Pittsburgh case and why the zoo would settle. One of the attorneys was of the opinion, and the other two agreed that if the Pittsburgh zoo had previous problems with people standing kids up on the rail, they could have liability since they didn't make the enclosure higher to prevent people from standing brats on the rail.
I can't believe we have reached the point where not only is basic safety needed, but every single solitary thing has to be idiot proofed to protect brats from their handlers and adults from themselves.
April 13, 2015
hey, remember the three douche canoes who taunted the tiger in San Francisco?

The one the tiger finished off but the two brothers survived and sued. They already had rap sheets but claimed to be innocent. smile rolling left righteyes2

Well one of the brothers dirtbag is now no longer a threat to society: http://abc7news.com/archive/8931297/

Click here to login