Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cooking with breastmilk; Moocows exchange yummy ideas

Posted by kidlesskim 
Cooking with breastmilk; Moocows exchange yummy ideas
August 29, 2008
Courtesy of naturalparenting forum.

confused smiley"Anyone done it or know anyone who has? When DD is a bit older, I'm toying with the idea of BM yogurt, custard, icecream, scrambled eggs etc."

eye rolling smiley"I wonder if it would be like cooking with cows milk?? Hmm."

two faces puking "I am unsure about cooking with breastmilk. The thing is, with the enzymes in breastmilk start breaking down whatever food it is combined with. For example when you mix breastmilk with rice cereal, after a few minutes it goes really runny"

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools "Whenever I used to do a big cookup and had some frozen breastmilk that needed to be used I would just pop it into stuff for Riley and us.. like adding it with light evaporated milk to make a tuna bake.."

confused smiley "Ohh and I have heard of pikelets"

:yeah "I've heard of pikelets too. Did BM alter the taste of your food at all??"

sad smiley "No.. not that I could tell.. but I didn't really add huge amounts.. it might have been just one bag per frozen meal I was precooking.. and I haven't tried the pikelets.."

tongue sticking out smiley Of course I HAD to know what a "pikelet" was......

"A pikelet is a small, round pancake, but slightly more "rubbery". ... A pikelet is another name for a crumpet in some places". Now that I know it's a popular item to add breast milk to, I doubt I will ever eat a homemade one.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Re: Cooking with breastmilk; Moocows exchange yummy ideas
August 29, 2008
I was just about to fix myself a late lunch.

I'll pass on that, and will be praying to the porcelain god now if anyone needs me [runs away]
you people kill me... hahahhahaha
August 29, 2008
[wipes mouth] I'm back from the porcelain god now, 'cause it's time for me to go to the local daycare's bake sale! Yay!

Anyone like to come with me?

[sound of crickets]

Anyone?
Argh! Pikelets have always been a favourite of mine, my mum used to occasionally let us have them for dinner - now I doubt I'll ever be able to look at one without getting a mental picture of some moo-cow angling her tit towards the bowl of batter and squirting in a gallon!!

two faces puking :bawl
oh please! This is gross!
August 29, 2008
What's next?

Ribs, burgers, bacon, steaks, sausages, hotdogs, pot roasts, lunchmeat, etc...

All made from flesh of moos.

angry smiley
August 29, 2008
Beer & bread need yeast, right...ladies are FILLED with yeast.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 29, 2008
"Beer & bread need yeast, right...ladies are FILLED with yeast."

That does it. I just swore off potlucks for the entire remainder of my life. Nor will I attend potlucks when I am a cf ghost. Nope. That's it! Done!
August 29, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's next?
>
> Ribs, burgers, bacon, steaks, sausages, hotdogs,
> pot roasts, lunchmeat, etc...
>
> All made from flesh of moos.
>
> angry smiley

I'm all for reducing the number of moos. Let's go huntin'! grinning smiley

While we're at it, we'll have a canned hunt to reduce the number of brats (population control) and make veal from the flesh of fucktrophies. It's tender meat, raised on a diet of junk food and moo titmilk.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
August 29, 2008
August 29, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
> two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking

Yup. That's pretty much how I feel... Bleh.
Oh, Kim, you really out breast milked yourself with this one!!smiling smiley

I saw this idea coming from a mile away!
Interesting use of the abbreviation "BM" in those posts. BM = breast milk, but it also = "bowel movement"...

Substitute that in those recipes! Moos are obsessed about both senses of BM anyway...
August 30, 2008
k-man Wrote:
> Interesting use of the abbreviation "BM" in those
> posts. BM = breast milk, but it also = "bowel
> movement"...
>
> Substitute that in those recipes! Moos are
> obsessed about both senses of BM anyway...

Excellent point, K-man. Moos are FREAKS!
August 30, 2008
And how about human eggs, too?grinning smiley
August 31, 2008
Woah, woah, woah. Wait.

Tuna bakes? Frozen meals? So these moos are doing actual cooking with their breast milk? HORK!!!!!!!!

I find this whole thing a little scary. I wouldn't put it past the hardcore La Leaky League moos to use their breast milk in food, take it to a party, and then get off on watching the other adults in the room eat their breastmilk. After all, we all know they get off on forcing the general public look at their leaky tits, why not make them eat it too?
August 31, 2008
RECIPES A LA BREAST MILK
http://www.landmilkhoney.com/recipanr.htm
(LINK FOR all THE YUMMY RECIPES)two faces puking

Listed below are some fun recipes calling for breastmilk.....

Keep in mind that breastmilk can readily be substituted for anything that calls for milk: Creamer for coffee or tea (iced or hot), scrambled eggs, instant hot chocolate made with breastmilk instead of water (don't forget the marshmallows!). Good ole mac n cheese, cheesecake, what about fudge and eggnog during the holidays?

Libations Perhaps? Just to name a few yummy cocktail recipes: Kahula and...Breastmilk? (Which is pretty much self-explanatory). Milky Way Galaxy? Navy Moose Milk? Hot Milk? White Russian?

Let your imagination run wild as well as your tastebuds!

Enjoy!

- Shani

BREASTMILK POPSICLES - FROZEN BREASTMILK ON A STICK

These are very easy to make and fun twist on breastmilk.

You can purchase a single Popsicle mold (that holds 4 popsicles) from the dollar store or anywhere else that you can think of that would carry popsicle molds, ie., Target? Walmart?

After washing and rinsing well, pour expressed breastmilk into the mold and freeze. Thus you and/or partner have a great tasty treat to...suck on.

CREAMY CORN CHOWDER

Ingredients:

1 lb. bacon

1 stick celery

1 onion

4 cup diced potatoes

2 tsp. butter

2 cup breast milk

1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk

2 (15 ounce) cans corn (1 plain, drained, 1 creamed)

1 cup water

Directions:

Dice bacon; fry crisp.

Drain off grease. Sautee' diced onion and celery in butter.

Add diced potatoes; pour 1 cup water and cover.

Cook 20 minutes.

Add corn.

Stir in breast milk and evaporated milk.

Heat to serve.

Sprinkle bacon on top.

CARIBBEAN MILK COOLER

2 cups breastmilk
2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut extract
2 tablespoons sugar
Ice cubes
Mint sprigs (optional)

Directions: In a blender container, combine all ingredients except ice cubes and
mint and blend on high speed until frothy. Pour into four tall glasses filled with ice cubes. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.

JAVA CHILL

2 cups breastmilk
3/4 cup brewed espresso or double-strength coffee, preferably dark-roast
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
2 ounces dark or bittersweet chocolate, chopped

Directions: The night before, fill an ice cube tray with breast milk. Freeze
solid. Chill brewed coffee in the refrigerator. Finish in two batches, so the blender won't overflow: place half the milk cubes in the container. Add half the coffee and one teaspoon of the sugar and blend until smooth. Add one ounce chopped chocolate and blend 10-30 seconds, until chocolate is well blended. Pour into tall, frosted glasses and repeat with the remaining ingredients.

Makes 2 servings.

STRAWBERRY SURPRISE

1 cup breastmilk
8 ounces frozen strawberries
3 ounces orange juice concentrate
1 banana frozen - cut in chunks prior to freezing
1 cup pineapple chunks

Directions: Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth and serve.

THE PUBLIC HEALTH SMOOTHIE

1/2 cup breastmilk
1/4 cup low fat vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup orange juice
1 banana without the peel
1 Golden Delicious apple with the peel, but without the seeds
Sprinkle of walnuts or pecans.

Directions: Blend thoroughly and enjoy.

FRENCH TOAST STRATA WITH CARAMEL SAUCE

10 slices whole-wheat bread
1 1/2 cups breastmilk
2 large eggs plus 4 large egg whites, or 1 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
1/3 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Caramel sauce (optional -- see recipe below)

Directions: Lightly coat a shallow 2-quart baking dish or casserole with a
nonstick vegetable spray. Arrange half the bread slices in the bottom of the dish (it may be a tight fit). Reserve the remaining bread slices to layer on top.

Combine all remaining ingredients and mix well with a wire whisk or eggbeater. Pour half the mixture evenly over the bread in the baking dish. Layer the remaining bread on top and cover with the remaining egg mixture. Cover tightly and refrigerate several hours or overnight.

To bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Remove the dish from the refrigerator and spray the bread lightly with nonstick vegetable spray. Bake until lightly browned, 30 to 35 minutes. Cut into six pie-shaped wedges and serve with the Caramel Topping.

Makes 6 servings.

ITALIAN MACARONI

1/2 cup uncooked macaroni
1 cup water
1/4 - 1/3 cup peeled and cut up eggplant (zucchini may be substituted)
1/2 medium skinned and cut up fresh tomato
1/3 cup milk breastmilk
1 tablespoon grated cheese
Dash of dried parsley
Dash of oregano (optional)
Dash of salt

Cook macaroni, tomato, eggplant (or zucchini), and seasonings in water for 12 – 15 minutes. Add breastmilk and grated cheese. Stir well until cheese is melted.

BREASTMILK SOAP

1/4 cup water
1/4 cup lye (NaOH)
1 1/2 cups vegetal oil
1/2 cup cocoa butter
1 cup breastmilk
Don't use metallic material, since it may react with lye. In a small bowl, add to lye to water (NOT water in lye). Mix well to dissolve lye. Let sit until it reach 115°F (like a warm bath). Mix oil and cocoa butter. Heat until 115°F. You can microwave 60 seconds on HIGH. Add lye to the oil mix (DON'T pour oil in lye). Mix until it takes a silky look--about 10 minutes. Add breastmilk, stirring slowly. The color will change according the amount of fat in your milk, so each batch may have a different colour. Stir until the mix looks like instant pudding - between 45 minutes and 1 1/2 hours. Pour into moulds - You can use almost anything you want; muffin tin is good start. You may want to oil moulds, or cover them with saran wrap or wax paper to make unmoulding easier.

Let sit for 3 days then unmould - some people freeze the soap to unmould it, but it should really be avoided. Let cure in a dry place for at least 4 weeks. The more your soap will cure, the more neutral it will be. You can taste it (I don't mean eat it!) to see if it is neutral.

This recipe will give you 24 oz (if you used a muffin tin then you'll get 12 soaps.)

Lye can be purchased in some supermarkets or grocery stores but it is harder to find it today, since products like Drano are widely spread. You have to use PURE lye to make soap. Usually it is sold in a 12 oz can. If you can't find it in your area, you can always buy it from a chemical laboratory or a chemical supplies retailer, but many of them sell it in 50 pound bags.

eye rolling smileyNotice how a lot of these have more than one serving? I wonder if she saves the other servings for later or feeds it to unsuspecting people?confused smiley
August 31, 2008
OK, I'm going beyond my earlier vow to shun all potlucks. From now on, if I don't cook it, I don't eat it.

Many thanks to kk for the diet help. two faces puking
August 31, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> OK, I'm going beyond my earlier vow to shun all
> potlucks. From now on, if I don't cook it, I don't
> eat it.
>
> Many thanks to kk for the diet help. two faces puking

Since I found out this is a common thing for these nursing women to do, I have reflected on ALL of the many casseroles I ate at church potluck dinners during the 70's, and of how many of those women were JUST the type who would have done something like this. These people are FAR worse than the ones who try to slip in wild game on people who don't care to eat it and then exclaim, "See you could'nt tell the difference". Maybe so, but I CHOOSE not to consume someone's bodily fluids. NASTY.
August 31, 2008
Great, moos are now "self-eating" cannibals, too.:scr
August 31, 2008
kidlesskim said: I have reflected on ALL of the many casseroles I ate at church potluck dinners during the 70's, and of how many of those women were JUST the type who would have done something like this.

Given the militancy of today's "lactivists," it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they saw fit to secretly serve this ingredient in a church potluck dish, especially if there were any other congregants less than thrilled with their exhibitionist BFing. Gag.
Oh God no, there's a church potluck next week!two faces puking Maybe I should just bring some pretzels...
August 31, 2008
I just wonder if they think of their titties as another kitchen accessory and their titty juice as another condiment. When I cook, it's a dash of garlic, a splash of wine, a smidgeon of paprika,etc...I wonder if they think, "mmmmm, this stew looks a little thick, and they they just pull up their shirts, snap off the nursing flap on their bra, and squirt some in?
August 31, 2008
Oh God no, there's a church potluck next week!

Uh-oh. But I s'pose any dish prepared by one of the sweet older church ladies should be fine--they're probably better cooks than today's "overworked" SAHMs anyways.

There's always chips and salsa. And more chips and salsa.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login