Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't discipline my kids! Violent duh

Posted by thom_c 
Don't discipline my kids! Violent duh
April 17, 2015
Hate to flame up a fellow responder but this guy shouldn't be one of us.

Just another PMYABP asswipe

Also major parenting the world 'fail' on flames

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/crime/article18634353.html

Firefighter accused of punching elderly man at TCU’s spring game

By Deanna Boyd

FORT WORTH

A Fort Worth firefighter faces a felony charge after he allegedly sucker-punched a 78-year-old man in the face, breaking or chipping seven teeth, in an argument during TCU’s spring football game last week.

Shea O’Neill, 42, was arrested Tuesday evening by TCU police on a warrant accusing him of injury to the elderly, a first-degree felony, after giving police a statement about the incident. He was released from the Mansfield Jail on Wednesday morning on $100,000 bail.

O’Neill has been placed on detached duty with pay, and an administrative investigation is being conducted by the Fort Worth Fire Department’s Office of Professional Standards, fire Lt. Gregg Russell said.

O’Neill and the Arlington man had a heated exchange about O’Neill’s children playing on railing at Amon G. Carter Stadium.

“He assaulted me. I never even laid a hand on him,” the man said in a telephone interview with the Star-Telegram on Wednesday evening.

“First of all, he’s a coward. When you hit someone when they’re sitting down, you’re a coward,” he said. “He was 36 years younger than me. That makes him a coward with a capital C.”

O’Neill declined to comment and referred questions to his attorney, Jim Shaw.

Shaw said he was surprised by the high bail because O’Neill has ties to the community, including his work and his family.

“Somebody took a dislike to him,” Shaw said.

He declined to comment further, saying he has not seen the investigators’ affidavit.

‘Please get off the rail’

The Arlington man attended Friday’s spring football game with his 71-year-old wife. They were in the handicapped seating area of the stadium’s student section.

They said three children were climbing and playing on the railing in front of them, blocking their view.

The Star-Telegram agreed not to name the couple because they said they feared retaliation.

The wife, a former teacher of 31 years, said she repeatedly asked the children nicely to get off the railing.

“I was a nervous wreck about those children,” the wife said. “I couldn’t understand why those parents didn’t correct them, so I would correct them sometimes. I did it really nice. I would say, ‘Could you please get down. You’re in my way. I can’t see.’ and ‘You’re going to hurt yourself.’”

The husband said he let his wife try to handle the situation for about 30 minutes before he got involved.

“I stood up and raised my voice and told them to get off the rail in a pretty stern voice,” the husband said. “They did and then they were right back on it.

“I got up again and raised my voice and told them in a much louder voice, ‘Please get off the rail.’ That’s when my first eye contact with [O’Neill] came about.”

The husband said O’Neill yelled at him not to discipline his kids, saying, “I’m the one to do that if I see fit.”

The husband said, “I told him he wasn’t doing a very good job to control his kids.”

rest with pics at link

That firefighter is an asshole. Who in their right man sucker punches an elderly man??

He's setting such a good example for his kids, that violence is the answer to something you don't like. Hope he spends several years in jail for what he did. What if that old man had serious health problems and died because of that punch? What if he'd seen the wife trying to get the kids off the rail? Would he have given her a right hook to the eye?

What an asshole. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
Re: Don't discipline my kids! Violent duh
April 17, 2015
Kids should be in their seats at sporting events. If they can't sit there for a few hours an adult needs to take them outside the stadium play or take them home. Kids get in for free or way cheaper than an adult so they certainly shouldn't be making nuisances of themselves.
April 17, 2015
Keep letting your undisciplined children run around and violently retaliate against anybody who does the job you're supposed to be doing, breeders. All it does is give society more and more ammo to start banning children from places and events outright and being strict about it. Breeders only prove that they're more trouble than they're worth.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 17, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Keep letting your undisciplined children run around and violently retaliate against anybody who does the job you're supposed to be doing, breeders. All it does is give society more and more ammo to start banning children from places and events outright and being strict about it. Breeders only prove that they're more trouble than they're worth.

This needs to be broadcasted on Jumbo Trons EVERYWHERE!

:beer

Also, this guy is an ASSHOLE. And from his past - it seems like he has some 'issues'.

I noticed this also -

from the article
The husband said he let his wife try to handle the situation for about 30 minutes before he got involved.

There's all kinds of wrong right here. It's sexist ('let' his wife?) How about - he pushed the kids off on his wife - which he is probably accustomed to doing, and neither one of them seemingly have control over these bratlings. The Moo couldn't make them listen, Duh's answer is to come out swinging - and not at the kids - who need a royal spanking - at those who complained.

These people are All Kinds of Fuckt Up right here smile rolling left righteyes2

Also - Angry Duh looks like Ernest T. Bass. An uglier, less intelligent version.
April 17, 2015
Charged with second-degree murder in Arkansas. Charges were dropped. In light of his apparent anger issues, it looks like he just might have gotten away with murder. If I were the Fire Chief, I'm afraid I'd have to fire his ass this time around. He's eventually going to cost the city a fortune - maybe even this time. Not worth the liability.
April 18, 2015
Nice guy. I would certainly want someone like him serving my community. Sarcastic
What a douche. Way to set an example for your kids, dickbag. Someone says something you don’t like? Punch ‘em in the face. Yeah, because that fucking solves everything. And to think this person is raising the future.
Oh well, I’m sure he’ll learn that the hard way the next time his bastards decide to play on a railing and one of them slips, falls and dies or ends up severely disabled. You don’t want anyone correcting your kids? Okay, no problem. Don’t expect us to fork over the money to pay Junior’s medical bills/funeral expenses/whatever. Your kids, your problem.
Anonymous User
April 18, 2015
If the fire fighter's unions are as over powerful as are police unions, then thugdaddy has a virtual license to kill. I hope that is not the case, and this thing loses his job, a chunk of change, and his freedom for at least a few months. So sick of some people being more equal than others, and virtually above the law-!
April 18, 2015
What a POS duh. I don't even care if he's a firefighter. He's an asshole first, breeder second, and firefighter last. He obviously doesn't care about people at all, and I would HATE for an asshole like this to have to save me from a burning building.

This is what happens when The Village does its job. These kyds were being an annoyance, and putting themselves in danger. The gentleman just tried to stop it, and he gets sucker punched? By a man who is DECADES younger than he is? Only a useless, angry POS would do such a thing.

I hope he is fired from his position. He doesn't deserve to be a fireman IMO. He is a discredit to all of the awesome first responders who really work hard to help people in their communities.
April 18, 2015
The bastard O'Neill should be fired from the fire department, thrown in jail for assault, and have a civil suit filed against him for the medical costs and pain and suffering. He should also be banned from attending any more events at that stadium. And an apology to the victim and his wife. And make sure the media makes a big production of this. Idiot bullies like O'Neill need to be publicly embarrassed, too.

I don't think the age of the victim is the big issue, though. Would we have any less sympathy for the victim if he were a 40-year single man?
April 18, 2015
deegee

I don't think the age of the victim is the big issue, though. Would we have any less sympathy for the victim if he were a 40-year single man?

I'm surprised he didn't hit the older guy's wife when she was the one trying to (nicely) wrangle them.
April 18, 2015
Yeah, actually the age of the man he hit does matter.
It isn't a matter of sympathy but the fact that a senior citizen nearing 80 is more likely to suffer a fatal or at least serious permanent injury than a 42 year old man. At that age, a broken hip for example is far more likely followed by the surgery, anesthesia and required bed rest can lead to many other fatal conditions.
It also takes a special kind of coward to punch an elderly man sitting in seating for disabled peoplewho poses far less threat than man near his own age.
It isn't that punching a younger man would be OK at all, but punching an elderly person in disabled seating is worse in my book.
Marital status is irrelevant other than to describe how the woman who originally tried to correct the children in the beginning. I don't really read the article or anybody else as saying it is relevant.
April 18, 2015
Wow, I hope Duh feels like a big manly man knocking out an old man's teeth because he dared try to correct the fucker's brats. I'm guessing this wankstain is one of those pseudo-macho types who had kids to prove his masculinity/heterosexuality/fertility because he's insecure, and when someone takes his parenting into question, he reacts violently. Takes a special kind of asshole to punch a 78-year-old in the face all because of a disagreement.

from the article

There's all kinds of wrong right here. It's sexist ('let' his wife?) How about - he pushed the kids off on his wife - which he is probably accustomed to doing, and neither one of them seemingly have control over these bratlings. The Moo couldn't make them listen, Duh's answer is to come out swinging - and not at the kids - who need a royal spanking - at those who complained.

I'm guessing maybe it was a matter of maybe the brats would be more likely to listen to a woman than a man, or people would have less of a negative reaction if a woman corrected a couple brats rather than a man. Maybe that's why Duh didn't go after the woman. He probably figured a woman's place is minding kids anyway and wasn't bothered by her feeble attempts at correcting their shitty behavior, but when her husband chimed in, Duh understood that as a threat to his manly balls which produced the proof of his being fucked.

I hope the guy walks into a fire and doesn't walk back out. His kids would be better off not being raised by such a violent piece of shit.
April 19, 2015
ex lurker
I hope that is not the case, and this thing loses his job, a chunk of change, and his freedom for at least a few months.

Me too. I hope the community there doesn't show him any support as a firefighter, a community hero, risking his life for the commuuuuuuuunity. As someone else said, he's a disgrace to the profession and nothing but a hot-headed, violent thug.

The way I read the article, it was the elderly woman who tried correcting the brats, not the brats' Moo, and the brats showed no compliance for 30 fucking minutes, and finally her elderly husband tried to help her by scolding the ass-brats, and at that point, "firefighter" Duhhh became enraged that someone would disrespect him by daring to correct his DNA-replicant crotch droppings.

Which reminds me of something someone here said the other day in some other thread...can't remember who it was?...but the member said that parunts who react with rage when The VillageTM steps in to correct their brats are really just reacting to what they feel is their own bruised egos..."When you discipline my kyds, you're disrespecting me!" There's a whole demographic out there, usually of low intellect, who struts around demanding "respect," and when they don't get it, they resort to their fists because "Well, he dis-respected me!"
Anonymous User
April 19, 2015
night owl
ex lurker
I hope that is not the case, and this thing loses his job, a chunk of change, and his freedom for at least a few months.

Me too. I hope the community there doesn't show him any support as a firefighter, a community hero, risking his life for the commuuuuuuuunity. As someone else said, he's a disgrace to the profession and nothing but a hot-headed, violent thug.

Which reminds me of something someone here said the other day in some other thread...can't remember who it was?...but the member said that parunts who react with rage when The VillageTM steps in to correct their brats are really just reacting to what they feel is their own bruised egos..."When you discipline my kyds, you're disrespecting me!" There's a whole demographic out there, usually of low intellect, who struts around demanding "respect," and when they don't get it, they resort to their fists because "Well, he dis-respected me!"

That might have been me again : I mentioned on another thread, I think it was the one about the bee , about how Papa Wolf/Mama Bear rarely emerge to protect their children, they just throw narcissistic tantrums publicly whenever PW and MB think their "foe" has failed to treat their mini me/ambulatory ego with sufficient adulation, AND is not a physical threat. I also predicted (and I stand by this prediction) that some ghetto/trailer park MB is going to try this on the wrong woman: They only try this on petite women, and one day one of them is going to be a licensed CCW carrier. I have seen so many stories on CF sites about MBs feeling free to assault other women that I am surprised it hasn't happened yet.

(Speaking of CF sites : Is anyone else unable to access tcfl.com?)
April 19, 2015
ex lurker, what you said about the MamaBears only attacking women who are smaller than they are...like that teacher in the other thread...yep.
April 19, 2015
I can concur, been on the receiving end of idiot moo wrath enough times to lose count, am also very short with big eyes, people like to treat me like a teen at most, eff you I'm middle aged!

Looking younger than I am is something everyone always says I will appreciate as I get older. They are wrong, nobody ever respects me even though I am far more capable than your average person(doesn't feel challenging tocompare myself tomouth breathers).
Should this so called advantage kick in some day it will be far too late for me to care about, I have already grown a massive chip on my shoulder about it. Mention it to my face and expect me to never speak to you again.
The only up side to it I have found is making young mens jaws drop when they find out my actual age. But I have a thing for older men, so it seriously does nothing for me. But the look of shock is amusing. All the breeders my age look twice as old.
April 19, 2015
I'm a tall, muscular girl, so I hope nobody tries that on me. Unfortunately, I have the least threatening face you can imagine, which might work to my disadvantage in this case. Also, from my experience, bullies of any kind are not afraid to target larger and stronger people, as long as they attack in groups.
So far, luckily, the worst I've gotten from breeders was major attitude and/or ungratefulness.

ex lurker

I can't access it either.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
April 19, 2015
I just tried going to tcfl website. Seems they have an internal server problem.
April 19, 2015
What I would love to see is one of these creatures try this shit on a featherweight female MMA fighter and get their ass handed to them. Those women can be vicious but they look like petite little sylphs.

I am so glad that I am built like a pit bull. I have broader shoulders than most men and I put on muscle easily for a woman.
April 19, 2015
I love this type of stuff. I sincerely do. After enough times, all of them will be banned from everywhere. I'm totally going to enjoy being a first-class citizen.
April 19, 2015
I'm tall and muscular too!

Face does look 'feminine', also looks 'ethnic' - of the "Tough Jew Broad" variety thumbs upwink

Looks like Fran Drescher (all of *those people* look the same) - but speaks with a quasi Canadian accent. You were expecting New Yawkese?
This alone is enough to throw people / create cognitive dissonance, and they become confused grinning smiley

And that's when I strike ~

I'm thinking of getting my hair cut short which I think will make me look like Kris (Kardashian?) Jenner? Eh, I don't care. I usually have my hair clipped up or in a pony tail + baseball hat so why not chop it off?

I do not have a large (looks fake) chest like Pimp Mama Kris either. So 'nothing in the way' means - I might come out swinging. I'm usually carrying a piece, also.

You wanna go? LETS GO!

I'm close to six foot tall, FEW people try to start with me. I do believe - with the right clothes on - such as basic jeans, jacket, base ball hat - I could be mistaken for a man. I do not have 'hips / ass' either.

In the past, I would sometimes feel jealous of the 'petite' and 'curvy' girls. One time I had a rather candid conversation with a biz associate who would fit this description - very tiny yet busty and curvy, very cute face with short hair no less - it worked on her and was very attractive. Blonde. I knew this woman vaguely and bumped into her at some kind of - convention? I don't remember. But ALL KINDS of men were falling all over her - like teenaged lovesick puppies.

So later on, some 'cocktail' thing - I asked her about all this, we got to talking about it. Let me say first - that she seemed *so happy* to see me at this function and latched right on and started buying me drinks.

Anyway, what she said is - her 'petite stature' and looks were a NIGHTMARE! She said men hit on her all the time, even though they KNEW she was married, some even got overly aggressive. The other thing was that people often treated her like a child. Wow. Yikes.

The grass is not always greener ~

This is another weird thing that happened to me - which I do think has to do with my height, perhaps how I dress (If not the above 'casual' it would be biz attire / suit). So I'm at the grocery store I frequent once. At this time - the whole chain of them had recently been sold. I got the idea that they were 'revamping' and some "New Management" people were in the store at the time.

So I get to the check outs and it's a flurry of activity. And cashiers handing out things to 'give customer feedback'. Yes, you can imagine such a scenario. So I'm in line, this one cashier sees me - she's a supervisor too and often mans the 'self check outs' - and they *run her ragged* angry smiley So she sees me in line and this look of RELIEF crosses her face - it was so weird.

Yes, you may be glad to see me - but I can't help you. How can I help you? I don't work here. This woman, and a couple others were looking at me like - they seemed to be looking TO me - for some kind of help? It was so weird. You know I'm just a customer here, right? How can I help you? Yes and I could see they were being run ragged right then because the 'New Mgmt' were in the store. But what can I do? What a strange thing ~

The other one who always eyeballs me there - she may have a crush on me, I think she might be Gay. She's a fairly tiny girl too but super butch. I saw her in there out of uniform once too and she had on basically a 'biker' type outfit. She is a supervisor also and often mans the 'customer service desk'. Her and I often smirk at each other over some stupid store policy ~
Like when the cashier has to 'call someone' for whatever BS, price is wrong, some tech F up - they gotta call. If I get her - she always winks and smirks at me. Ha.

I like her too. No, not 'that way' - as a worker who is fed up of crap. Yes the customers get fed up of crap too, I'm with ya.

Maybe they think that I, Customer, can stage a revolt or something?

ARRIGHT. LET'S ROLL!!!
ANARCHY AT THE GROCERY STORE!!!

mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
April 19, 2015
mistress rotwang
What I would love to see is one of these creatures try this shit on a featherweight female MMA fighter and get their ass handed to them. Those women can be vicious but they look like petite little sylphs.

I would PAY to see this. I can only imagine the surprise awaiting the cow that tries to do a "mama bear" on one of them believing her to be a weak target. Just thinking about it makes me giggle.

It just goes to show that most of these "mama bear" types are animals since most animals prey on other animals they perceive to be weak.
April 19, 2015
ex lurker

They helped us a few years ago for a regroup so if needed we will return the favor.

A COWARD like him who would punch an old man would be afraid to punch a guy closer to his own age because there's the possibility he would get the hell beat out of him in retaliation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login