Advanced

Baby-Gaga Forum; mostly teen moms

Posted by clematis 
Baby-Gaga Forum; mostly teen moms
August 30, 2008
Some posts by the mostly teen moms:

Which is the father? My I feel dumb sad smiley

I'm 13 and pregnant and this is so hard

Teen "parents"...!!! whoa, comment explosion for this one. Looking at the language and the thoughts expressed...it's sad more than anything [no sarcasm]
Re: Baby-Gaga Forum; mostly teen moms
August 30, 2008
Yes, it is always sad when a teenager fucks up her life by breeding. Ths is why I would like to see shaming come back into use. Maybe the sight of schoolmates being sent to unwed mothers' homes and the infants given away for adoption will help prevent some of this ridiculous teen moo shit. It may be cruel, but you didn't see the epidemic of illegitimate keeds you see to day. What are the US figures--around 50%?

Instead teen pregnancy is glorified, the girls are made to feel like queens and god forbid anyone mentions giving the bastard up for adoption!
August 30, 2008
As long as they can continue on to school wearing maternity cheerleader outfits, are allowed preferential treatment as far as missing school for preggo related things, and hold baby showers after class in the cafeterias, they will continue on and only increase in number.
August 30, 2008
Ick... I feel gross after reading that forum. I really fucking hate teen breeders.
Gigabyte
August 30, 2008
I am gawd-dawn furious on those links I saw.

If you read the Teen-moos section. Where the "Anti-teen Parenting" said a legit point.

All those teen-moos slaging this woman off because the teen-moos think they are f-ing superior parents to adult parents. They think they make a holy job. WTF do they know about parenting, they are kids themselves.

Before any CF on this forum rant on this topic. Please look at the Teen-parent section. Clematis has the link on top. This teen-parent rant has 94+ pages of rant - 10x longer than on this forum. These teen-moos are full of it.
Gigabyte
August 30, 2008
Quote from 'Anti teen parenting'

>"First off... wow.. reading about so many of you encouraging one >another is just.... wow... I mean after all your SOOO advanced in this >whole "motherhood" thing right? at 14-17 you just know SO damn much!
>I cannot fathom why in gods name this epidemic called "teen >pregnancies" has not been eradicated by now! There is NO reason for it >and no excuse. Keep your damn legs closed (and your stick in your >pants) if you cant do this one SIMPLE thing, then we need to haul your >ass off to a detention center until your prepared to face REALITY!"

Damn Right Anti Teen Woman.

More words from 'Anti teen parenting'

>"I had a hard life and grew up fast ( I lived in a tent and travled >with the carnival,... i also walked to school with bags on my feet in >the SNOW....up hill both ways... and i still didnt get knocked up)
>I am getting married! ( yea.. suuure you are... and so was the other >half of the girls on Maury)
>It was an accident ( did you learn nothing in that multi million >doller program they called SEX ED...)
>I could have had an abortion ( yea kill the baby since its ALL THIER >FAULT right? ...srsly.)."

Again I agree, because you have a sad childhood so you decide not to make a 'replica' - Super Choice.

'Anti-parent woman' should get a medal of bravery for ranting in the Teen-forum.
I don't remember who said this (probably more than one celebrity), maybe it was Bill Cosby, about what teenagers need to do in order to grow up and have a decent life (or at least not ruin it)

(1) Finish high school.
(2) Stay off drugs.
(3) Stay out of jail.
(4) Don't get married before you finish college.
(5) Don't get pregnant before finishing high school.

Doing any or all of these things will likely land you in poverty or at least boost your chances of underperforming as an adult. Too bad those teenaged preggy girls don't realize that and won't until it is too late. Then they live off everyone else, especially the taxpayers.

And from what I heave read lately, the rate of out-of-wedlock babies in the U.S. is about 38% (3 in 8). For Whites it is lower. For Blacks it is well over 50%. Not sure what it is for Hispanics, probably in between those two figures.
August 30, 2008
There was a time in the not too distant past when teens got knocked up they went AWAY to an unwed mother's home/school and gave the kid up for adoption, had an abortion, or they got married. There was no option of continuing on as if nothing had happened. Part of this problem is because their parents did a shitty job of raising them and don't even seem to mind when they dump the baby on them while they enjoy life as usual. CERTAINLY they didn't go on to public school with swollen bellies. I think that teen preggos in schools is this generation's new clique. If I ever voice this opinion I am told, "You should be GLAD they are staying in school!!!!!", etc......

Yeah, they can stay in an UNWED mother's school where at least they are'nt glorified and make a bad influence on the underclassmen. Then the breeders whine, "WHAT ABOUT THE BOY?" Well, life isn't fair and I am pretty sure that while these girls are undoubtedly idiots, I think they were aware before they started having sex that GIRLS have babies and boys don't. Maybe we could impose punishment on the boys who knock them up, but we would have to identify them first. Since most of them have no idea who the baby daddy is, as noted on the countless "who's the baby daddy" shows and from my personal observations, then I don't see how we can begin to punish 15-16 y/o boys since they don't have a job to garnish for support until years later.

These girls on that site come across as low IQ, silly, and VERY immature. The pic of the one with her tongue hanging out, the bleached blond with dark roots and a swollen belly with a caption that reads, "HAPPY MOMMY OF #2", and the skinny one with her pants pulled down to her pubic bone and shirt hiked up over a swollen belly look like whores.
August 30, 2008
I love how the only retort the angry teen cows have is, "we'll be better moms that u could ever be!" -- teens have been know-it-alls for a long time, but never more so than right now. I hope all the little cuntbags fall down some stairs before they choose to ruin those poor kids' lives.

Kim, it's not just that forum...if you look at ANY teen preggo forum, you will see they are all equally retarded. It is truly horrifying that people that stupid are allowed to have children -- it's bad enough when adult morons spawn, but when moronic children spawn, it's just worse tenfold because teen momma always equals either making withdrawals from the Bank of Mom and Dad or collecting welfare. Unlike adult parents, these bitches can't even work at decent-paying full-time jobs to support their mistakes.

I happened to mention my above point once on another forum that had a sub-forum for knocked-up teens...and ohh the shit I caught. About a dozen teen sluts dove down my throat and made sure I knew how haaaaaard they worked to support their widdle angels and how I was wrong, blah blah blah. After some wheedling, I found out a lot of them depend on their own mommies and daddies to do charity baby-sitting.

I think the bet one I ever heard was this really really sanctimonious bitch who said over and over again that she was financially well-off and the babydaddy worked to support the crotch-dropping. After some wheedling, I found out her financial well-being was because her dead grandmother left her a little bit of an inheritance, and her piece-of-shit boyfriend was working like two days a week doing some skilled burger-flipping or some equally low-paying job. Her idea of "workin' hard" was collecting someone else's money. And of course, the typical breeder insults flew...."You don't understand because you're not a mooooooom", "It's a good thing you don't have kids 'cause you'd probably kill them, you (insert insult)", "You're just jealous because I have a loving boyfriend and a baby that loves me and you're a fat depressed bitch who's probably single","Don't judge me just because I know what to do with my life".....you get the idea.

She also went around and messaged all the teen parents that she knew had disabled babies and told them I was making fun of their offspring. Cue influx of emails from angry moos. Took a lot of explaining, but I eventually told them all I did not single them and their diseased loaves to ridicule them. I think the bitch's mother made her give her widdle snooky-wooky up for adoption, which is good. This girl was much too unstable, IMO, to raise anything more demanding than a house plant.

Just reading the posts by teen preggos and teen parents makes my brain cells melt - they're so fucking stupid and yet they are painfully oblivious to their stupidity.

I so agree about shaming them again...make maternity clothes absolutely hideous, pull them from school, send them away and force them to give the babies away. There are fucking adults who can't support babies -- how could a child do so? I wish there was a way to make this shit stop, because it will only end up with neglected, abused, or poverty-stricken children. The teen "parents" deserve it for being so stupid, but the child does not, and how a child having a child she cannot support is not considered child abuse eludes me.

I wonder what would happen if laws sanctioned babies born to minors immediately be taken away after birth, before the mother has a chance to even see it. Would there be a decrease in teen pregnancies because teens would never be able to keep their mistakes, or would they just keep shooting out loaves to try and stick it to the man?
Anonymous User
August 30, 2008
I remember in the 1980s, at one high school, ALL the teen girls were getting pregnant. And this was all they talked about and focused on - babies. If you didn't have a boyfriend and did not get knocked up before graduation, then you weren't a member of the "clique". My high school wasn't like this, but many others were.
allison
August 30, 2008
There was an episode of Maury where a 12 year old mom wanted to know if her 13 year old boyfriend was the father.
Gigabyte
August 30, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> "You're just jealous because I have a loving
> boyfriend and a baby that loves me and you're a
> fat depressed bitch who's probably single","Don't
> judge me just because I know what to do with my
> life".....you get the idea.

Did I get this right Cambion, the teen-slut said this to you? Teenmoo said your Jealous because of she got a loving boyfriend? Excuse me, that teenmoo's boyfriend must be a Wallet or something. And call you depressed - Cam? Depress over what? I think the teenslut should be depress because at least you, I or CF don't have to put up with changing diapers and baby extrement.

Oh yeah, 10-15 years ago, the girl said the same shit to me saying that "how I going to get a pretty boyfriend and grow up to be a Princess".

Well guess what in the present day: She had the stupid/slimey/foul abousive boyfriend and got pregnant at the same time. Also her slimey boyfriend did want to be the duddy so he left his girl which made her a single teen-moo.

Now teenmoo is nothing but a 'Princess Slut'.
Ooh, about 6 hours ago, some guy named Gene made a post critical of these teen moos and got one rude reply. He said much of what we say on this board but I do not know if he is CF or not. I am sure his post will draw a swarm of replies like a herd of locusts!
Gigabyte
August 30, 2008
deegee Wrote:
> Ooh, about 6 hours ago, some guy named Gene made a
> post critical of these teen moos and got one rude
> reply. He said much of what we say on this board
> but I do not know if he is CF or not. I am sure
> his post will draw a swarm of replies like a herd
> of locusts!

Yep, I checked and saw it. Gene did made a CF comment on the Teen forum. I think it's suicide to rant on the teens because Gene will get swarm by hose teen-slutty moos.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2008
AS I've observed before, they are all dead fish floating downstream.
They are nothing but pathetic losers.
They know they are nothing and less than nothing, which is why they have to delude themselves. My guess is they are also the worst bingo-ers around. After all, they have to drag everyone else down to their level.
They are totally incompetent and incapable of doing anything else save spreading and sprogging.
At my own risk, I admit, I posted as Gene. I had to post on that site after reading that forum. Not too...much back/slaw, I was expedting worse. I was going to respond, but chose not to cause its too much hassle to sign into that forum again. But, I stand by my post. I responded to the "child tween-teen repugancies", not adult women. Now, I could discuss my thoughts on welfare types who have more kyds to increase the welfare benefits, but that's for a diferent forum, not the one I posted as Gene on. I really do find this "tween-teen" "pregnunt is kool" menatlity repulsive. I know you guys here won't flame me!!
Gigabyte
August 30, 2008
Genie, you are a brave person to go to the teenmoos forum. Also brave to show the teen-sluts the light of reality when they have a child in their teens and no cool when teen think they are superior parents than adults.

Teenmoos gets all the financal support because in my Country - UK. They get Free Council Flat/Appartment, rent paid, free benefits and everything paid for by taxpayers expenses. That forum is like a human plague of replica.
Anonymous User
August 30, 2008
Gigabyte Wrote:
> Genie, you are a brave person to go to the
> teenmoos forum. Also brave to show the teen-sluts
> the light of reality when they have a child in
> their teens and no cool when teen think they are
> superior parents than adults.
>
> Teenmoos gets all the financal support because in
> my Country - UK. They get Free Council
> Flat/Appartment, rent paid, free benefits and
> everything paid for by taxpayers expenses. That
> forum is like a human plague of replica.

The only payback is when they turn about 23 or 24, have several turds clinging onto them, and realize they would like to do something else with their lives.. but can't..
Social workers see this all the time. They will tell you if you know one and ask, but I don't think it is pc to admit this.
The former proud teenage moo sluts at age 24 are sick and tired to death of their little droppings. God I'd like to be able to mock them.
Well, what furthers this argument, is that most mothers on welfare, started as "teen-tween" birth-parents. So the post about older parents? What does it have to do with my post on the "tweem" board? Teen repugnancy breeds teen repugnacy. It can be very generational. And I question whether or not the "supporters" of "teen repugnancy" were not "teen repugnants" themselves?
August 30, 2008
That's how you end up with women who are great-grandmoos at 40. *shudder*
August 30, 2008
Once I made a rather innocuous comment on a local public forum on a thread about the situation with teen preggos being allowed to continue on with life as cheerleaders, class presidents, homecoming queens, etc.....as this had happened the prior year with an "Outstanding young lady from a good family". I said pretty much the same thing I said here about how they NEED to be sent away to have the kid and give it up. Someone who knew the family went on and on about how she had "taken responsibility for her ONE lapse in judgement and how her parents feel "blessed" to be raising the little grandpup. She was 15-16 when that happened in Spring, 2006, and the mistake happened AGAIN, in her senior year. She looked like a beached whale at her graduation ceremony in May and dropped the loaf this July.

STILL, die hard breeders are taking up for her and how haaaard it's been on her and "at least she is furthering her education by staying in school, etc....... No, her PARENTS are raising these blessings and they are close to 50 and have two other school age children of their OWN who are entering highschool. These people who should be retiring in 15 years will likely have a houseful of these "blessings" to care for, especiall when the other two siblings follow in big sis' footsteps. I think they are as much to blame as their kyd because IF she had been punished and sent away to school instead of standing in the sidelines at ballgames with a bloated cheerleader outfit on (because she wasn't supposed to jump) and leading the parent-student section in fucking CHEERS, then maybe she wouldn't have had a SECOND blessing.

She is still riding the roads with the baby daddy, who works at Hardees, so my guess is that as soon as her hole heals up from the last birth, we can expect a spring delivery of the THIRD blessing, and this girl probably isn't even 18 yet.
Geaniee
August 30, 2008
Kidslim, I know what you speak. I hated it, when in high school, the slut got prego, by the town's polic chief kid, and weren't we all to be " special to her" cause she was "pregnant with twins". GWAD, she was to be treated ... so "special" cause why?? She was the town slut. But her daddy's money shut it down. So in this case, it wasn't a public dole issue, but she should not have been in public school. This is one of the first cases in my high school where repugancies became "cool". It went on from there. Most went on public dole.
Well, I posted again, in defense of my prior post. It could get ugly, but I stand by my position against teen pregos. I know you're all on my side here, right?
Yes we are on your side. LOL I see you have two of the other posters on that board jawing at each other.......nice going! smiling smiley
Well did try earlier to post other thooghts, but couldn't log in. I tried later and maybe was a bit more mellow. So not so much backlash, but it is funny to see these two go after each other. Oh well, back to watching "Red Green" on PBS. But I appreciate the support for my posiion on the tween-teen pregnuancy issue. I know you guys are of the same thought. Thanks for the support board.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login