Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

When the little suckling is a biter, what to do???????

Posted by kidlesskim 
When the little suckling is a biter, what to do???????
August 30, 2008
"My ds broke the skin on the base of my right nipple about a month ago and it still hasn't healed. After the bite I took a weekend of pumping-only on that side and nursed on the other to give it a chance to heal. It was much better but as soon as I nursed the skin broke again and it got worse..... But, after ds nursed a couple of times the sore was open again and the pain was back..... Any ideas on ways to get this thing to heal...is it time I see a professional? If so, is an LC the way to go? I just don't know what to do at this point?"

"My one year old started scraping me with his top teeth and that caused painful nursing. By changing his position and being very strict on his latch we fixed that. (Tummy on tummy again, that made the biggest difference.) My supply was getting low too and he would knead my breast trying to coax more milk out......i eventually weaned him because of a huge bite so I can't answer your question........

“I don’t know when I’m going to stop breast-feeding. I’ll just keep going while I can – like, he’s getting his teeth, so it is a little bit scary. He’s bitten me a few times!”

"If my baby bites me while she's breastfeeding does that mean she's done eating and is just playing around?"

shrug SCOOZE me, but when they get TEETHgrinning smiley, isn't that nature's way of saying, "Pull the kyd OFF your tit and set him a place at the table?" These women are complete IDIOTS with some of their Captain Obvious questions. I guess when his denture grip won't hold and they wind up with a full set of choppers hanging from their tits, maybe THEN they will know it's time to PUT THE TIT DOWN.
Re: When the little suckling is a biter, what to do???????
August 30, 2008
She could just grab a wrench and knock his teeth out. They're only baby teeth, so it won't do much damage in the long run.
August 30, 2008
Maybe the sprog wants a little taste of fresh meat to go with the milk, too?eye rolling smiley
Advice to moos: Never breastfeed a child if it has teeth. Simple as that. The moos think they going to suck it. No they going to bit the nipple of the breast.
And thus it begins. Same bunch that cannot bear to discipline bratleigh or snotford.
Little crapper bites, you slap its face.
Sooner or later it will dawn on the little shit that if it bites it will be hurt.
August 30, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> shrug SCOOZE me, but when they get TEETHgrinning smiley, isn't
> that nature's way of saying, "Pull the kyd OFF
> your tit and set him a place at the table?"

DUH! Seriously! Which part of "enough already" do they not understand?
August 31, 2008
So the children are old enough that they are trying to learn to chew their own food, and the mothers are trying to stop them? Good job moos, way to teach your kids how to eat properly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login