Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry for the loss--boo hooo over 15 year old duh to be..

Posted by Anonymous User 
Over in the lovely neighborhood of Brentwood (Long Island) some teens (19 & 15) got into an argument with a drunk by the name of Phelps.
(rule# 1, never argue with drunks)
The teens got in a car and drove off. Phelps followed them, rammed them, killing the 15 year old.
Kicker? Freakin 15 year old is a duh to be with a 16 year old hispanic slut moo to be, fat belly and all. Moomy gonna miss her widdle snookums, but sheesh, 'He'll never hold his baayybeee'.'
Damn breedersons. I'll bet they're all on the hand out.
Re: Sorry for the loss--boo hooo over 15 year old duh to be..
August 31, 2008
If the media hadn't latched onto his duh to be status, no one would care and his name might have made the paper in the obit section, but that would be about it. You can BET this will be milked for all it's worth. People who otherwise wouldn't have put their coffee down when they heard about it will be organizing candle light vigils and bake sales to raise money for poor moomie and baybee. It's not like he would have been supporting the kid anyway, so why do they need all of this shit to help the baybee now? I BET that's what happens. If the media takes it and runs with it, the moo will get a BIG payday in the forms of gifts, housing, scholarships, etc.......whatever.
I'm bored of hearing about stupid shit like this...booooooooooring...*yawn* sleeping Can the media NOT find something better to print?

Although I will say that the stupid fucking drunk deserves to be stripped of every penny they have. That could have easily been any one of us - HELLLLLLLO, drinking and driving don't mix - stupid fuck.
Damn. Uncle Chuck was too late on this one. angry smiley
Yes, if they hadn't mentioned the knocked up teen slut (now she really has something she can post on that teen slut moo board) no one would have been the wiser and just chalked it up to stupid behaviour.

All she is gonna be is a welfare government whore.
I'm sure they'll organize a college fund for the little brat to be. Like this kid would ever to college. In actuality the kid might not eve be the dead duhs.

Something similar to this happened in my town except the parunts were a little older 19 and 18. I knew both parunts from when I student taught. Both of them were dumb as hell from cruddy families. The girl is a slut, and the guy was an unemployed dropout that spent most of his time skateboarding in the parking lot of Giant. Of course, they passed the envelope as usual at work to create a fund for the child. We probably weren't the only ones who did so. I'm sure whatever money she received she used for paying for going to the tanning bed and getting a tatoo of her dead boyfriend and baby on her upper arm.
August 31, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm sure they'll organize a college fund for the
> little brat to be. Like this kid would ever to
> college. In actuality the kid might not eve be the
> dead duhs.
>
>
> Something similar to this happened in my town
> except the parunts were a little older 19 and 18.
> I knew both parunts from when I student taught.
> Both of them were dumb as hell from cruddy
> families. The girl is a slut, and the guy was an
> unemployed dropout that spent most of his time
> skateboarding in the parking lot of Giant. Of
> course, they passed the envelope as usual at work
> to create a fund for the child. We probably
> weren't the only ones who did so. I'm sure
> whatever money she received she used for paying
> for going to the tanning bed and getting a tatoo
> of her dead boyfriend and baby on her upper arm.

I remember some years back when this woman with 3 or 4 kyds husband got killed on a construction site and was of course uninsured. The way these construction jobs in that area work is they drive a company truck through the pay by the week trailer parks and any redneck who wants to get paid cash that day hops on the back. They have had so many sorry white trash drunks over the years not show up that they stopped even TRYING to actually "hire" anyone. Anyway, he was one of the truck jumpers and probably was hung over when he fell off the roof of the house. Well, word got about about the poor chylllldren and how they would be homeless since they didn't have their weekly rent and ALL of the local stores put those gallon pickle jars out on their counters with a picture of the kyds taped to the side looking all pitful to get donations.

I worked with a girl at the time whose white trash brother was "friends"(fuck buddy) with the woman, and those kyds didn't even LIVE with her, never had. They were from different baby daddy and lived with various grandmoos. She took the donation money and bought pot, a TransAm, and ran the roads back and forth to the beach every chance she got until it ran out, which only took the one summer. I NEVER put money in those pickle jars setting out on counters,EVER. If it's a reputable charity then they can have the money deposited into a bank. Even then, I would be leery.
August 31, 2008
Sounds like money well spent! eye rolling smiley

I never put a dime in those kind of charity jars, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login