Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Good Lord, I know what you mean about Kate plus 8

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Good Lord, I know what you mean about Kate plus 8
September 01, 2008
I saw some trailers on tlc (or whatever channel that miserable excuse of a breeder factory was one) and talk about gross. It takes a hell of a lot to gross me out. Some of peoples reactions to things here would only make me raise an eyebrow...
The trailer that got me going was moving that woman from a gurney onto a table. I think anything in the 'Alien' repertoire does not hold a candle to this.... monstrosity. Good God it was repulsive. I suppose that is what any moo with multiple babies would look like but ....
eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww _acck acccccck accccccccccck
Re: Good Lord, I know what you mean about Kate plus 8
September 01, 2008
I saw it advertise as well or it could be another one where the woman had the sextuplets, there are so many shows like that now I can't be sure. She has all six kyds on there and asks, "How many babies came out of mommy's tummy?", and then the cutesy kiddie answers follow. Then she has them thanking the medical staff for getting them out of "mommy's tummy", it's sickening. I watched the show with the breeder midget family and it's even worse. Here they are KNOWINGLY passing on dwarfism and all of it's medical complications to their kids, I think only one or two ends up a midget but the rest have the recessive genes necessary to staff their own side show for many years to come , and they try to play it up like they are an average normal famblee, only short. PALEASE. The father has TERRIBLE physical disabilities caused by his dwarfism and is in a wheelchair and is only about 40 y/o. They have a lot to look forward to and they get to see what they will likely become on a regular basis.

They have one of the midget teen sons who starts "dating" an average size girl who is a friend of his. I seriously doubt this girl would be acting the LEAST bit romanticic with him, as she didn't up until they got their own tv show, if he wasn't "famous". Besides looking like Sneezy, he is a Goofy acting little bastard who has no personality.
They showed her piggy belly, and it was worse than anything I ever saw on Alien(s) or any of that genre.
September 01, 2008
Gross. That's worse that seeing someone pignasty, is the ones who are pignasty with the whole litter, AT ONCE!

lab mom
September 02, 2008
I loathe this shit with every fiber of my being. I get angry just thinking about the stupidity and how it's rewarded.
September 02, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Think I'm going to sit down and watch that show in
> its entirety. I'm sick with a head cold so I might
> as well indulge in some bad tv!

Well, your head exploding from the stupid should get rid of that nasty nasal congestion.
Have fun...in TV HELL!
:kill

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 02, 2008
I've never read or seen anything about Kate that didn't make my blood boil. I could sit here all day and list stuff about that family that pisses me off.

And that's a good point about the midget show. I believe it's called "Little People, Big World." Doesn't the Dad have a few DUI's to his credit? Bet you they never mention THAT on the show.
LoveToLurk Wrote:
>
> And that's a good point about the midget show. I
> believe it's called "Little People, Big World."
> Doesn't the Dad have a few DUI's to his credit?
> Bet you they never mention THAT on the show.

Midgets really can't hold their liquor!
September 03, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> LoveToLurk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > And that's a good point about the midget show.
> I
> > believe it's called "Little People, Big World."
> > Doesn't the Dad have a few DUI's to his credit?
> > Bet you they never mention THAT on the show.
>
> Midgets really can't hold their liquor!

Oh gawds, yeah, I watched that "Little People" show a couple of times and wanted to shoot those idiot breeders. It's true about the DUI's. My, what a fine example. It's not bad enough that he's spreading his defective genes to begin with. Those kyds are fucked FOR LIFE! That dude and his wifey make me sick.
September 03, 2008
two cents said: The trailer that got me going was moving that woman from a gurney onto a table. I think anything in the 'Alien' repertoire does not hold a candle to this.... monstrosity.

Was it similar to the image at :27 in this video?

Warning: You may wish to don a welding helmet before watching.
When John & Kate had twins at the first place, thats was better the twins will come out good. And suddenly the IVF pissed it all up. Never try another and never use IVF it's just high risk.

Oh year the 0:27 second clip. That's gotta hurt and it looks like the Xenomorph (Alien trilogy & 4) is going to pop out. This is another example what IVF can do.

This is from the Video:
> "When we just decide to get one more, we got more than we baragin
> for."

Well Kate you got more than a bargain. You was from a good parent to a Hyper Breeder.
Oh puke puke puke...
Crap. I just had a good lunch too..
yeah, 27-28 is the tape marker.
arrrrrgh,... I guess that IS what one would look like
gaaaaaaa
September 03, 2008
I hate to seem naive', but who ARE these people? Did they get famous because of this show, or were they famous already? I don't recognize them or their names.
September 03, 2008
I only watch trainwrecky clips on YouTube, but the family only got famous after the show began. Kate is famous as an OCD, super-nag you-know-what who talks down to her husband and bosses him around in a really disrespectful manner. I always watch his face and sometimes see some fleeting expressions of anger or disgust at her condescending comments.

A discussion of the show on a J&Kp8 forum on "Television Without Pity" [a website] got a week's worth of comments deleted by admins and then was shut down because the comments had grown too heated.
September 03, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> Kate is famous as an OCD, super-nag you-know-what who
> talks down to her husband and bosses him around in
> a really disrespectful manner. I always watch his
> face and sometimes see some fleeting expressions
> of anger or disgust at her condescending comments.

One of the many, MANY things that annoys me about Kate is the way that she talks to her husband (my sister in law loves this show, so it's often on in the backround when we visit his parents). There are moos that defend her outrageously rude treatment of her husband by saying "it's stressful to have that many kids." I wonder how different their story would be if Jon was the one disrepsecting Kate on a daily basis. After all, his life is stressful too! This double standard by the moos (it's ok for a woman to be an asshole, but not the man) really pisses me off. Way to ruin feminism for the rest of us. Morons.
September 03, 2008
One of the many things that annoys me about Kate is the way that she talks to her husband (my sister in law loves this show, so it's often on in the backround when we visit his parents). There are moos that defend her outrageously rude treatment of her husband by saying "it's stressful to have that many kids." I wonder how different their story would be if Jon was the one disrepsecting Kate on a daily basis. After all, his life is stressful too! This double standard by the moos (it's ok for a woman to be an asshole, but not the man) really pisses me off. Way to ruin feminism for the rest of us.
September 03, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> Kate
> is famous as an OCD, super-nag you-know-what who
> talks down to her husband and bosses him around in
> a really disrespectful manner. I always watch his
> face and sometimes see some fleeting expressions
> of anger or disgust at her condescending comments.
>

My sister in law loves this show, so I often see it on when we vist his parents. One of the things MANY things that annoys me about Kate is the completely disrespectful way she treats her husband. She's even been called out by the film crew on camera before because her comments have been so out of hand. There are some moomies out there who defend her by saying "But she's raising 8 kids! She's allowed to be stressed out!" Being stressed out and a complete bitch are two totally different things. I bet if it was the husband speaking to HER in such a vile way his ass would be in jail for emotional abuse. I'm sure that he is stressed out too, living in a house with 8 kids. Why the double standard? Why is it ok for the woman to treat her husbands like shit, but not the other way around?

Oh right, it's because the moos of today don't see feminism as being treated equally, they see it as a free pass to act however they want. Moos like them are ruining it for the rest of us.
September 03, 2008
LovetoLurk, that double standard sets my teeth on edge. HE'S raising 8 kids just as much as she is! Neither gets a free pass to be rude! Sure, it happens occasionally in a moment of weakness, but it can't be one-sided--that is not fair. It's a team of equal partners. And I think ordinary politeness to your spouse is the WD-40 of marriages.

Here is one video example of what you were saying about Kate's disrespect. Jon is 2 years younger than Kate; he's 30, she's 32 in this clip. Yet she talks to him as you would to a CHILD in parts of this video! In other parts, she's just really condescending. Ugh!

Oh, and what about Hairgate (shudder). And Gumgate. And Cupcakegate.
September 03, 2008
J&K charge $25,000 per speaking engagement, and they have lots of speaking engagements. They've recently cancelled on a bunch of churches at the last minute because they just got picked up by a PR firm (one church offered to pay them $3,000 and other churches could only offer them "love offerings" or donations from the audience; these were free-admission events)

from "gosselins without pity" blog (see below for links):

Other speakers who charge less than Jon and Kate:

Stacy Allison, first American woman to climb Mt Everest: $17,500
Wally Amos, founder of Famous Amos cookies: $12,500
Alan Bean, fourth man to walk on the moon: $14,500
Mark Victor Hansen, author of the Chicken Soup books: $17,500
Jack Hanna, Host of Jack Hanna's Animal Adventures: between 15,000-25,000
Marilu Henner: $25,000
Ed Koch, former mayor of NYC: $18,500
Bob Eubanks: $12,500
Greg Gumble: $15,000
Bruce Jenner: $15,000
Ann Jillian: between $10,000 and $15,000
Peter Vidmar, Highest Scoring American Gymnast in Olympic History: $12,500

J&K also have their own orbiting hater community and at least four anti-Gosselin blogs, Gosselins without Pity, and Kate is a Shrew, and In Support of the Truth, and the dreaded Aunt Jodi's Sister.
September 04, 2008
LoveToLurk Wrote:
> I've never read or seen anything about Kate that
> didn't make my blood boil. I could sit here all
> day and list stuff about that family that pisses
> me off.
>
> And that's a good point about the midget show. I
> believe it's called "Little People, Big World."
> Doesn't the Dad have a few DUI's to his credit?
> Bet you they never mention THAT on the show.

Why yes, yes he does- amazing considering how much he paid for his tricked out vehicle, custom built for his 2 foot-tall ass. what a role model.
I saw a dwarf driving a semi once. I would have liked to have looked in the cab to see how it was rigged so he could drive it.
September 04, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> I saw a dwarf driving a semi once. I would have
> liked to have looked in the cab to see how it was
> rigged so he could drive it.

I actually had a friend who got run over by a midget, and she did see inside the car while she was waiting to go to the hospital. The pedals were all rigged up with blocks and stuff- very home-made.
September 04, 2008
I have noticed that all of the midget couples seem to have met at a Little People of America convention or get together. Has anyone else noticed that ALL of the midget women use the same mannerisms and expressions, much like you would see a cliquesh group who hangs out together do? They do this thing where they talk through their teeth, kind of a tongue in cheek way when they say things in an exasperated way about not being able to get their husbands or kids to clean up after themselves or something. They have other little quirks that they share as well, but the talking through their teeth one is the most annoying. They ALL do it.
September 04, 2008
clematis Wrote:

> Here is one video example of what you were saying
> about Kate's disrespect. Jon is 2 years younger
> than Kate; he's 30, she's 32 in this clip. Yet she
> talks to him as you would to a CHILD in parts of
> this video! In other parts, she's just really
> condescending. Ugh!

Jeebus, I made it about 1 minute into that video before I had to turn it off. "He's just a kid, he's still learning." Oh, and you're the expert? How many other families of 8 have you rasied? Stupid moo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login