Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Palin's teen daughter is praygunt

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
Palin's teen daughter is praygunt
September 01, 2008
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_palin_daughter

god i hate this fucking breeder bitch and her breeder fambly.
Re: Palin's teen daughter is praygunt
September 01, 2008
Oh Christ."Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents," Sarah and Todd Palin said in the brief statement."

"Proud"? Why is she "proud" that her daughter is a whore? You can bet your ass they are STRONGLY suggesting to that little SOB that knocked her up to marry her. This "family support" probably comes via a payoff to the boy or his family, or a promised life of all kinds of perks. Maybe she should have been paying more attention to her OWN living child than worrying so much about the retard baby she was carrying herself. These people are a worthless, yet good representation, of the majority of American famblees who currently vote in America. We are all screwed now if Mccain gets it, and I am a registered Republican. We have NO good choices this election and all we can do is hope for the best.
Cheese Louise
September 01, 2008
Well, let's just hope that this is one more nail in the coffin for the R ticket. I'd LOVE to know McCain's real feelings on the whole mess.
nowhiggers
September 01, 2008
Oh Kim dear, nowadays pregnancy out of wedlock is REWARDED and PRAISED.

You remember my relative I've discussed here, the one with two baby showers and thousands upon thousands in gifts, as if she just graduated with her PHd.

And frankly, I don't see PHd's rewarded for their efforts in school as much as reckless breeders and teen moos.

Welcome to the new dark ages.
Another fine example of "fambly values"!

"It's a nice day for a...white wedding."band playing music
September 02, 2008
Her daughter isn't a whore because she had sex. She's probably a pretty normal teenaged girl.

Many of these girls have been schooled that sex is wrong outside of marriage and they are told to Just Say No. In fact, any preparation to have sex (i.e,, birth control) is premeditated sin, so many of them just get "carried away." I fault her Fundie Fucknut parents for not telling her about B.C. and educating her in how to protect herself. And she's not going to get any sympathy from her mother, who never had much of a life herself anyway.

And of course, it's part of the fundie mindset that the girl must get married and she'll pay for it because her life is essentially over. To me, that's sad. It's a sad waste of her young life.

A 17 year old girl should be thinking about her future, not some stupid baybee's future.
September 02, 2008
If this business about her lying that it was her kid and not her daughter's kid is true, she needs to drop out- idiot breeders or no, she has no business running for office as a liar.
September 02, 2008
OF COURSE she's going to say she is proud. What other choice does she have? She and hubby have got to put on the brave face - they are ultra-religious fundies who are vehemently pro-life.

I am a Republican but I think McCain made a VERY bad choice in choosing this cunt to be his running mate.
Anonymous User
September 02, 2008
She should be ashamed that her daughter can't practice safe sex. Who knows what kinds of diseases she has by now.
Anonymous User
September 02, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > And frankly, I don't see PHd's rewarded for their
> efforts in school as much as reckless breeders and
> teen moos.

I don't remember getting any "rewards" when I graduated from college. In the meantime, I saw the other women I graduated with, getting married and having babies, and getting thousands of dollars worth of gifts in baby and wedding showers. I moved into my first apartment with nothing, I didn't even have any cookware or a mattress to sleep on.

Women are rewarded for marriage and babies, not for getting an education or starting a career.
September 02, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> OF COURSE she's going to say she is proud. What
> other choice does she have? She and hubby have
> got to put on the brave face - they are
> ultra-religious fundies who are vehemently
> pro-life.
>
Heh...agreed. Everyone I've heard talking about this on the news is going on and on about how brave and loving this family is, when it's patently obvious that they HAVE to be. Of course she got knocked up, abstinence only works until you start screwing. Of course she's keeping it, she HAS to. Of course her and her bf are getting married, they HAVE to. And of course Palin is happy, she HAS to be, shes a prolife ubermoo whose daughter is simply fulfilling her womanly destiny.

> I am a Republican but I think McCain made a VERY
> bad choice in choosing this cunt to be his running
> mate.
I think he made the perfect choice, for our entertainment.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
September 02, 2008
Palin probably likes it that her daughter is pregnant, it will help her get more votes from the pro-life camp.
September 02, 2008
http://www.newsmax.com/insidecover/sarah_palin_rush_limbaugh/2008/09/01/126755.html?s=al&promo_code=6912-1

For what it is worth, I found the above link which claims that McCain was hassled into choosing Palin. Not sure how dependable this news source may be, but it is right-wing and if true, shows that many Republicans didn't even want Bitch Moo as a running mate for McCain.
bratBgone
September 02, 2008
I'm sure Bristol's life isn't going to be that hard. Her parunts are fucking rich. She'll have the brat, but she'll also have the benefit of a nanny and lots of financial help from moommy and duhddy. I'm sure a nice sum of money, coupled with a few threats, is why the father has agreed to marry her. These stupid fundies who'll vote for McCain are sitting in a trailer,in their dirty, housecoat, helping to raise their illegitimate grandchild, thinking that Sarah Palin is just like them. Sooooo false. Wake up dumb ass fundies!!!
September 03, 2008
Sara Palin is the heiress to the Heath candy fortune, I'm guessing she and hers are well taken care of.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CFTeen
September 03, 2008
Wonderful. Really wonderful.

So the two big candidates and their mates now stack up thusly;

Obama: A wet-behind-the-ears, Chicago politician with the power to use the race card like never before, and an America-hating wife.

McCain: A RINO with speech goofs almost as bad as Bush's, with a VP whose picture could be put next to 'hypocrite' in Webster's Dictionary.

BOTH of them pander to breeders and get a huge voting block in return.

We. Are. Screwed.
k-man
September 03, 2008
So many commentators are now saying that Bristol's pregnancy is "none of our business", "only the business of the Palins", etc. Give me a break.

Sorry, but teen pregnancy, especially in a candidate who stands a good chance of eventually succeeding to the highest office in the US, is everyone's business, especially when that candidate claims to epitomize "traditional" values. Whelping a bastard is not among those values, and we already have too many teen moos draining their families and society. But Sarah Palin is every hardline conservative's wet dream, mostly because of her obvious NASTY MOO status, so her daughter's pregnancy will become a nonissue with them. And since Obama has already faced criticism of his wife that he responded to harshly, he had no choice but to condemn criticism of the Palins too. The mainstream Dems will therefore lay off as well.

Indeed, it is a good question about how much supervision the Palin children are actually receiving, not just from VP-wannabe Moo, but from Todd-Duh as well. He recently broke an arm in an Alaskan sled race or some such, so not only was he not home for a long period, but he actually got injured in a frivolous activity. Most responsible duhs quit dangerous sports and pastimes when they have minor children to care for. Mom and Dad weren't around much, so Bristol got to play doctor a lot with her boyfriend—or at least that's how it looks to me.
September 04, 2008
Sheesh, I had issues with my father, but he (and my mum) were responsible enough to make sure there was supervision whilst I was a minor child.

Of course, doncha know, the Palins are spayshul becuase Moo is a right-wing homophobic hypocrite so the whole rotten tribe gets a pass.
nowhiggers
September 04, 2008
CFTeen Wrote:
> Wonderful. Really wonderful.
>
> So the two big candidates and their mates now
> stack up thusly;
>
> Obama: A wet-behind-the-ears, Chicago politician
> with the power to use the race card like never
> before, and an America-hating wife.
>
> McCain: A RINO with speech goofs almost as bad as
> Bush's, with a VP whose picture could be put next
> to 'hypocrite' in Webster's Dictionary.
>
> BOTH of them pander to breeders and get a huge
> voting block in return.
>
> .....
>
> We. Are. Screwed.

Yeah. Preach on. We are screwed. We are screwed every damn election because the two parties have an exclusive lock on the electoral voting system and corporations donate to both parties.

The best thing that could happen, and I hope happens to this nation, is a complete collapse of our financial system resulting in states getting together and forming smaller nations on their own. That would actually solve a lot of the divisiveness in the nation. The fundies can have their hardcore red states and create fundyland, the liberal states can have their own nation and be more like europe and there's probably a few states that would fall into a libertarian category and have their own nation.

One thing I do know is that the current welfare state, aid to the turd werld and every other waste of money isn't sustainable. It's going to crash out at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later.
Matush
September 04, 2008
You know this reminds me of another Famblee Values Breeder politician whose daughter got knocked up in college and was forced to marry her loser boyfriend.

The politician in question was John G. Schmitz, known for being really far right, and his daughter was Mary Kay Latourneau, known for sleeping and being knocked up by her 13 year old student.
September 04, 2008
I'm Republican, but I can't stand that cunt Sarah Palin. Being the animal lover I am, her lack of regard for wildlife in Alaska sickens me.

That bitch proposed paying a $150 bounty for the left foreleg of each dead wolf, has approved a $400,000 state-funded propaganda campaign to promote aerial hunting, and introduced legislation to make it even easier to use aircraft to hunt wolves and bears.

I'd like to beat that bitch to death with the foreleg of a dead wolf.
September 04, 2008
FWIW, I think hunting is cool if you use or donate the meat, and I know very well that hunters are some of the most undersung and influential conservationists around (Ducks Unlimited, Pheasants Forever, revenue from hunting licenses, &c.)

Also, without hunters Michigan would be wall to wall with whitetails in no time. I'm hoping, against hope I fear, that there is a similar overpopulation of wolves and bears? Otherwise I'm stumped as to why she'd promote this.

I find aerial hunting to be unsporting and unfair and pretty repulsive, like that canned shoot Cheney went to. I didn't know Palin supported aerial hunting; thanks for the info, KFLL.
September 04, 2008
Here's a joke,
What's the difference between Sarah Palin and a bitch?
Nothing.
HAHAHAH!

I can't believe everyone in the media is discussing how bad it is to question her parenting skills, or say anything about her precious children when she is more than willing to trot them out for every photo op imaginable. If you're going to use your family as your campaign platform, then you've got to suck it up and expect that people are going to discuss them and not be a mealy mouthed whiner who cries that everyone is being too mean, or complain that it's sexist.

--Me
deegee
September 04, 2008
Palin may be pro-contraception, but she favors abstinence-only education in the public schools. More teenaged moos like her daughter if she gets her way.

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/erbe/2008/9/2/its-time-for-sarah-palin-john-mccain-and-the-gop-to-abstain-from-abstinence-only-education8212it-doesnt-work.html
September 04, 2008
Saw a picture of the P twat (mother) holding a gun, standing over a big, very dead elk. With one of her younger ones beside her.

Of course, chillldddreennn are precious. Animals, you blow away for sport.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login