Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My take on Quiverfull

Posted by Cambion 
My take on Quiverfull
September 02, 2008
A fun little doodle I did in class today. Okay, maybe it's not so little.

Re: My take on Quiverfull
September 02, 2008
Wow! You have a real talent and a sassy drawing style! Funny! It would be fun to see other CF cartoons.
Gigabyte
September 02, 2008
Excellent Drawing Cambion.
September 02, 2008
I agree, you're very talented and clever, Cambion. Nice work. Are you training to be a professional artist?
September 02, 2008
Wow, that's an awesome drawing, Cambion, and I love the subject.
CFTeen
September 02, 2008
I'm impressed and amused at the same time. Awesome work!
Anonymous User
September 02, 2008
Oh wow, I really like that! Speaks VOLUMES Cambion...keep up the good work! Thank you
bratBgone
September 02, 2008
Great cartoon, Cambion. May I ask what your field of work or study is? You're very talented! smiling smiley
wanderlust
September 02, 2008
Cambion, you rock! :yeah
September 02, 2008
Thanks everyone so much for the nice comments. Today sucked for me and it's awesome to see so many nice words.

Guest,

Yes and no. I'm still a student, but I've been published five times. So I'm still kinda training to be a professional, but on the other hand, I already am one. It's very weird. smiling smiley

CFTeen, I didn't realize you were here too. I'm glad to see so many familiar people/names. smiling smiley

BratBgone,
I'm studying graphic design. And, if things go well, I may be going for my master's in illustration next summer or fall.

Now I can only hope one of the Quiverfull followers happens upon this pic. Fun will ensue.
k-man
September 02, 2008
Outstanding work, Cambion!
September 02, 2008
Glad to hear you're well on your way. By the way, now that we're on the subject of CF artists, have you heard of Nina Paley? She has done a number of comic strips and animated shorts with a very strong CF theme (centered mostly on overpopulation/overconsumption). You might want to check her out sometime.

Keep up the great CF art!
nowhiggers
September 02, 2008
That's beautiful.

Hey can you do some more cf cartoons :-)

I'd like to see an autism indigo with a single moo cartoon, heh
September 03, 2008
That is excellent! You're very talented!
September 03, 2008
Talented work there Cambion! I have an idea for another one for you. You know the "Robin Hood Arrow"? Some of the shows have popularized his supposed archery style, one of which is he can twart an enemy arrow that's heading for a target with an arrow from his own quiver. Something along the lines of twarting one of the Duggar "arrows" (penis or sperm) from hitting it's "target", aka Mrs Duggar's womb, cooter, or egg would be funny. Maybe with the other 18 kids with quivers full of arrows of their own, aiming at it. I would like to see Mr Duggar up on the bulls eye with his pants unzipped and his weanie pinned to the board with a dart as well. or maybe Mrs Dugger with her legs up in the air with her cootie being the bulls eye and an arrow CLOSING HER WOMB, would be a good one too. MY GOD I hate that famblee.
September 03, 2008
Great artwork!

Hey, she's not the only one who can draw.

Perhaps I could contribute a few CF cartoons of my own?^_^
September 03, 2008
Ooh, yeah, Banshee, that would be great!
September 03, 2008
Lol pwnd, as we geeks say... Cambion, that's brilliant, thanks! That made my morning...
Tahki (NLI)
September 03, 2008
Oh my gosh, Cambion, that's great! heart Baybee reminds me of the Happy Tree Friends, a bit...xD You've got talent, girl. Awesome work :>
Anonymous User
September 03, 2008
It's amazing!
September 03, 2008
I wanna see more CF art - we can haz, Banshee? smiling smiley
September 03, 2008
Cambion, your drawing is very cool and well-done. I second what others here are saying, bring on the CF comics!
September 03, 2008
god you are bloody talented.
September 04, 2008
Beautimus!! Keep it up

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 04, 2008
Wonderful! Funny and clever. Would be great to see more of your visual thoughts.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login