Advanced

Our fyoooooture, folks!

Posted by Cheese Louise 
Cheese Louise
Our fyoooooture, folks!
September 03, 2008
------------
7 guns recovered after daytime burglary

Police arrested 3 juvenile males after a daytime burglary of a north side residence. The incident took place in the 1200 block of west Nebraska. A 14-year-old male burglarized the unoccupied residence and stole several firearms. Officers determined that he elicited the help of two 15-year-old males to conceal the weapons at two different locations.

Officers learned of the burglary when witnesses reported seeing one of the males enter a residence in the 5200 block of north Monroe while carrying a shotgun. There was a short standoff until Officers were able to convince the male to exit the residence. The shotgun and a rifle were later found inside the residence. 4 handguns and ammunition were located in a house in the 1100 block of west Nebraska and a second shotgun was found in the alley behind the house. All of the weapons taken in the burglary have been recovered.

All three suspects were booked into the County Juvenile facility. The 14-year-old was charged with 1st degree burglary and 6 counts of theft of a firearm. One 15-year-old was charged with 3 counts of possession of a stolen firearm and the other was charged with 2 counts. All charges are felonies.
--------------

Sooo....will these stellar parents be denied all those child tax credits on next year's income tax return? HMMMMM??angry smiley
Re: Our fyoooooture, folks!
September 04, 2008
One would HOPE that they are denied, but they won't be.

With people like this runningthe footure...?Be afraid. be very afraid.
September 04, 2008
NO, they won't be denied tax credits, or welfare, or foodstamps, etc....They will probably get even more social services since they will be so devastated that their little gang member got in trouble. Legal aid will help them file charges against the mean police officers who had the nerve to arrest their precious angels and to prepare some sort of a brief for the courts about how they are only this way because of cultural reasons beyond their control. Then the tax payers will get to pay for their stint in kiddie prison and society will take the fall for their demise. These little bastards aren't even smart enough to commit a burglary at night to avoid getting caught, like a normal criminal.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2008
...oh and, let's not forget all the student grief counselors - courtesy of me and you of course - that will need to be brought into the school to treat the severe mental trauma all his friends and classmates have irrevocably suffered.
September 04, 2008
I don't care how old they are. If they appear in my locked and alarmed house at night, I will shoot to kill. Of course, then I would have to move because their f-g confirmation pictures will be all over the news, along with the candleight vigils and they'd burn my house down for killing 3 "misunderstood" boys.
Anonymous User
September 04, 2008
Cheese Louise Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

A
> 14-year-old male burglarized the unoccupied
> residence and stole several firearms.

AARRRGHHHH! THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN!!!!
September 04, 2008
burglarized burglarized burglarized.
September 04, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cheese Louise Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> A
> > 14-year-old male burglarized the unoccupied
> > residence and stole several firearms.
>
>
> AARRRGHHHH! THERE'S THAT WORD AGAIN!!!!

I realize that "burglarized" is incorrect, but it's a hell of a lot better than when people say they were "robbed" when they mean burglered. I HATE it when some says, "I was ROBBED last night!". My first thought is that they were held up at gunpoint, only to find out that someone broke into their home while they were away. I know both are bad, but I'd rather my house be burglered when I am not home than be held up with a weapon and robbed in person.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2008
burglarized, in this case, is the correct word.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login