Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Annoying radio ad begging for food

Re: Annoying radio ad begging for food
August 19, 2015
@ Techie: Stories like yours are for me a clear
proof that you NEVER 100% know who you live with.

"The reason why many of such relationships end is because
wanna breed gets support and CF person gets vilified."
-> yes, that's definitely a factor.

Story from my Breederville to the topic:
There was a CF married couple.
The woman doesn't want any chyldren, she
has her job and is satisfied with her life as it is.
Her DH cheated on her and got his mistress
inpig. They are now in the process of getting divorced.
I saw them together at a Christmas party, they looked OK.
In April, he already got a chyld and lived with his mistress!
My guess is that he didn't want a divorce and hid the
mistress and pignasty till it wasn't possible. Then he had to tell his
wife and she kicked him out.
Anyway, the people here said things like "he just
wanted a chyld and she didn't want to give him any,
no wonder that he moved on, one has to understand
that"
Moral of the story: if you are a CF person and your
relationship ends, don't expect any sympathy.
You won't get any.
August 19, 2015
mrs.Chinaski
Moral of the story: if you are a CF person and your
relationship ends, don't expect any sympathy.
You won't get any.

You are 100% correct. I did not expect any sympathy or help from breeders, we all know why. But when I got flamed on a "CF" site and was told to go breed, I was lost for words.

Here is what I have been doing. I have been living on my own, have my own place, my own job, my own income. I don't know of any other way to protect myself from a 180 degree flip that has happened to me more than once.
August 19, 2015
mrs.Chinaski
Story from my Breederville to the topic:
There was a CF married couple.
The woman doesn't want any chyldren, she
has her job and is satisfied with her life as it is.
Her DH cheated on her and got his mistress
inpig. They are now in the process of getting divorced.
I saw them together at a Christmas party, they looked OK.
In April, he already got a chyld and lived with his mistress!
My guess is that he didn't want a divorce and hid the
mistress and pignasty till it wasn't possible. Then he had to tell his
wife and she kicked him out.
Anyway, the people here said things like "he just
wanted a chyld and she didn't want to give him any,
no wonder that he moved on, one has to understand
that"

There is something really fucked up with our society. At least when my exes would do a 180, they did not cheat, as far as I know. But, our society does seem to frequently side with the cheater as long as the cheater produces a child.

Here is a story from my breederville:

There was this happy family with 3 kids. One day day the duh tells the wife that he is out and wants nothing to do with her and kids. They divorce. He pays alimony and child support for 3 kids. Truth later comes out - he was cheating and mistress was in-pig. Now he married the mistress and is working on DNA replica #2. People actually feel sorry for him because he wants another DNA replica but has to pay so much to the ex and "her" children. Yes, people are that fucked up. As long as you breed, all wrongs are forgotten about. "He took a fresh start and wants to do it right" - fucking insanity.

Moral of the story: If breeders will not feel sorry for the single moo that duh left behind, they definitely will not even think about saying a kind word about the former CF spouse. No way, no how.
August 19, 2015
Yes, this breed at all costs and in all circumstances society we live in is insane. A baby is not always a blessing. Being born isn't always a blessing.
August 19, 2015
@ Techie: your Breederville story is much better than mine.
Those people must be seriously fucked up.

"As long as you breed, all wrongs are forgotten about." -> THIS

I've also noticed that the biggest sluts are always "whitewashed"
after becoming moos.
August 19, 2015
mrs. chinaski
@ Techie: your Breederville story is much better than mine.
Those people must be seriously fucked up.

"As long as you breed, all wrongs are forgotten about." -> THIS

I've also noticed that the biggest sluts are always "whitewashed"
after becoming moos.

I think that somehow and somewhere church must have sanctioned all of this. It the church claims that sex is perfectly ok for procreation, people then put the car in reverse. If the procreation has occurred because of sex, then sex was ok. I think this boils down to the fact that bible thumpers are running the show around here and brainless people listen to them.
August 21, 2015
contemplativeintrovert
"when I was a girl, my mother had to work two jobs to afford a single box of macaroni and cheese because she was married to a man who chose the bottle over his family."

That's some premium mac n cheese. Did she take in side work to get one can of Spam too?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 21, 2015
contemplativeintrovert
Techie
The reason why many of such relationships end is because wanna breed gets support and CF person gets vilified. Even some "CF" sites were giving me bad guidance. I don't think I am the only one who put up with such nonsense and I don't think I am the last one. People flipping 180 happens all the time and breeder gets all the sympathy.

What is this cultural obsession with kids? I don't get it. There are many things society needs more of (Zmapp, doctors, politicians that won't ban abortion), but kids aren't one of them. Yet the production of what we need the least is praised the most. confused smiley

There are a few other things that our society is backwards about. In high school, a kid who creates an amazing science project will get little to no recognition. A kid who wins a math contest will not get very much notice. However, a kid who plays baseball and scores well will get all kinds of praise and may even get to attend a college for free. Better yet, if a kid is a top notch golfer, he will get even more praise. We have a good number of baseball and golf players as statistics show that we have more than plenty of people who want to play sports. We also know that we do need more good scientists, researchers and doctors - yet, we don't care.

Breeding baybees does not automatically produce needed people. Playing sports does not automatically produce scientists. Most of the professional sports teams have zero trouble finding willing players. That is not the case with hi tech research and development. We bring people from overseas to do that. Why are we being useless? Because we choose to be. We give praise where praise is not due. We ignore the value of those who actually have value.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login