Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Runs over own child in driveway!! Who is she going to sue?

Posted by Rose Red 
Runs over own child in driveway!! Who is she going to sue?
September 04, 2008
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,414582,00.html
Car companies because each and every car does not have proximity alarms, back up cameras, anything to try and circumvent stoopid unobservant moos and duhs.
Nevermind such amenities would tack on about $3000 for any car sold.
All because they cannot get out to see if their little dumps are in back or kick the damn brats ass because it keeps coming out of the house.
Re: Runs over own child in driveway!! Who is she going to sue?
September 04, 2008
I KNEW somebody would find something!!!!!!!!!
The news story says the kyd is 8 years old! Isn't that old enough to know better than to get behind the car/SUV/van?Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
Sadly, because moments of inattention are legion for kiddies.
This can include ages up to 20 years old.
September 04, 2008
Obviously a low-IQ tard.

It's better off dead.
"Children in Oakland, San Jose and Pittsburg have been run over and killed by their parents this year."

Luckily, the children in all other cities in the US are completely safe from being mowed down by moo or duh!

"Experts say such accidents are often the result of "bye-bye syndrome," when children go out the door without their parents knowing to see where their parents have gone.

What?
September 04, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Children in Oakland, San Jose and Pittsburg have
> been run over and killed by their parents this
> year."
>
> Luckily, the children in all other cities in the
> US are completely safe from being mowed down by
> moo or duh!
>
>
> "Experts say such accidents are often the result
> of "bye-bye syndrome," when children go out the
> door without their parents knowing to see where
> their parents have gone.
>
> What?

Means whoever is in the house to mind the child is falling down on the f-g job.
Many years ago when I was attending stony brook u, I saw some toddler run from its handler into the middle of a road (granted, there was virtually never anyone on it, but a road nonetheless), turn around, and give that stupid smile kids around 2 years old give. Mom called for him to get out of road and come to her, but he just continued with that stupid smart-ass grin. I have no doubt the child fully understood the command, and was pulling one of those 'try and get away with it' moments.
I'll say this: this woman was a PNB. She walked over to the brat, pulled his pants down (mind you, this was a winter day, kid had a parka on and padded pants) and whaled his behind all the while verbally adminstering the lesson as well. 'YOU (SWAT) COME (SWAT) WHEN (SWAT SWAT) MOMMY (SWAT) SAYS YOU (SWAT SWAT SWAT) COME.(SWAT)
I moved along as fast as I could as I had no desire to listen to the little buggers crying and boo-hooing.
September 04, 2008
I know of a case where the moo was driving and kid was in passenger seat, no seatbelt. The moo turns a corner and the passenger door pops open, then closes itself, bashing the kid in the head, causing death. A court case was brought for negligence causing death, but moo wiggled out of it.
These stories are dime a dozen.
In ohio, a number of years ago, a welfare moo was playing stupid four wheeler games with a schneider truck (of all trucking companies). Those things are governed so they can't go much over speed limit.
She was doing the usual stoopid of driving slow, so the truck passed her. Once the truck starting passing, she sped up keeping pace with the truck. When the truck moved back into his lane (cause moo-tard was in his blind spot) he hit welfare mobile. The welfare mootards twin infant bastards were tossed from the car (they were in car seats but, as is typical with welfare tard moos, the seats were not anchored) and killed.
Welfare mootard tried to sue the trucking company her case was tossed out of court because car was unlicensed and uninsured. The midwest still has some common sense. The reasoning was if she was uninsured, she had no business being on the road. This is being fought (unfortunately) under the banner of gaga-ism.
Hey stooopid mooos (especially welfare tard moos) there are consequences to dumb choices.
September 04, 2008
The article says she thought the kyd was in the back seat. What was he doing out of his seat and behind the car? Do these people not look behind them when they back up? I look behind me when I back up REGARDLESS of what I believe to be behind me. Isn't that taught in driver's ed? An 8 y/o should have enough common sense to not stand behind a car that he is fully aware is about to back up and moomie should have done a head check. They also blamed these smaller kyds who were run over as having "bye bye" syndrome. So now, something idiotic like standing behind a vehicle where they can't be seen and waving bye bye to what amounts to a bumper coming closer and closer, is a "syndrome"? These kyds are stupid and their parents are stupid is the most logical conclusion which I can draw about this "syndrome". It should be called "breeder syndrome", which would include a variety of stupid behaviors including standing behind cars when they are backing up.
September 04, 2008
I believe "bye bye syndrome" should be taken to mean "I need to get rid of this kid syndrome".

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I agree about the 8 year olds being stupid if they stand behind the car to wave goodbye as it reverses... it shouldn't be called the "bye bye syndrome", just evolution.
DARWINIZED!!!
September 04, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It should be called "breeder syndrome"

Or "stupid brat syndrome". I swear, everything is a syndrome or a disorder with today's moos.
And if the moo was properly backing up, by physically turning her head and looking out the BACK window, not just using mirrors, she would've shoula coulda noticed that the KID WASN'T in the back seat!!! And wouldn't she properly ask the kid and checked, that the kid was buckled before putting the car in reverse!!! Wow..something stinks.
September 04, 2008
Geanie: yes, wouldn't that be SOP? Something weird about this story.
September 05, 2008
It would have been a lot less messy if she had just gone the lock him in a hot car route, but I guess he was old enough to get out before he suffocated. I guess they will have to think of new ways to get rid of older kyds without arousing suspician. We will probably start hearing stories about how they were playing in the garage unbeknownst to moomie, accidentally started the car engine with a spare key in one of those hide a key things, the kitchen door was accidentally locked from the inside, and the garage opener remote had dead batteries. I fully expect to see some of that, since they have been getting away with the locked in hot car "syndrome" for so long that it's starting to look suspicious. All they need is a secret new toy kept in the garage, a keen eye, and a full tank of gas.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login