Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why is this happening to me?

Posted by coco uk 
Why is this happening to me?
August 29, 2015
There's been a nasty outbreak of pregnasty. Everyone around me is getting inpig. First it was my hairdresser, then my chiropractor and then yesterday my assistant told me she was knocked up. What's wrong with these women? Now I have to get used to a new hairdresser after 15 years, a new chiropractor and now I'll be covering my assistant's work as well as my own for a year whilst she's on mooternity leave.

They're so selfish, they don't think how it affects me! :sw
Re: Why is this happening to me?
August 29, 2015
Don't drink the water.

coco uk
There's been a nasty outbreak of pregnasty. Everyone around me is getting inpig. First it was my hairdresser, then my chiropractor and then yesterday my assistant told me she was knocked up. What's wrong with these women? Now I have to get used to a new hairdresser after 15 years, a new chiropractor and now I'll be covering my assistant's work as well as my own for a year whilst she's on mooternity leave.

They're so selfish, they don't think how it affects me! :sw

So you're gong to be a royal mess soon. You'll have bad hair, a bad back, and you'll be stressed out from work. Yuck! sad smiley
August 29, 2015
Edited because I failed to see the emoticons at the end. Time for more caffeine.
August 29, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Edited because I failed to see the emoticons at the end. Time for more caffeine.

Click here to login