Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Boyfriend beats 3 year old for peeing on him

Posted by freya 
Boyfriend beats 3 year old for peeing on him
August 29, 2015
http://www.startribune.com/badly-beaten-boy-3-near-death-charges-say-man-snapped-after-tot-wet-on-him/323141051/

Warning: Really sad and disturbing story.
Little boy is brain dead after being nearly beaten to death because he peed on the boyfriend.
Re: Boyfriend beats 3 year old for peeing on him
August 30, 2015
But when boyfriend gets drunk, he pees on the outside of the bar.
August 30, 2015
freya
http://www.startribune.com/badly-beaten-boy-3-near-death-charges-say-man-snapped-after-tot-wet-on-him/323141051/

Little boy is brain dead after being nearly beaten to death because he peed on the boyfriend.

Yet another case of abject cruelty toward a child from an asshole abusive boyfriend.

Note to single mothers: For at least the time period when your children are toddlers, you do not need to have a boyfriend. Just worry about raising your kid so he doesn't become the next burden on society.
August 30, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
Note to single mothers: For at least the time period when your children are toddlers, you do not need to have a boyfriend. Just worry about raising your kid so he doesn't become the next burden on society.

But then how could she get a new baby? You know she'll need a new one when first kid gets 3 or 4 years old and is not as cute any more. Also, by then she probably ran out of free shit accumulated during pregnancy.
August 30, 2015
tea princess

But then how could she get a new baby? You know she'll need a new one when first kid gets 3 or 4 years old and is not as cute any more. Also, by then she probably ran out of free shit accumulated during pregnancy.

All good points.

Now her current boyfriend will surely be looking at a couple of life-sentences as Minnesota does not have the death penalty.

That being said, I'm sure there is some idiot out there who is willing to take her on as a girlfriend... and all of the baggage she brings with her. And I'm sure this idiot is an idiot himself, and probably a criminal, too.
August 30, 2015
Let me guess, Moo didn't know or care about Duh's criminal history? The guy had already done time for killing his roommate with his car and attempting to hide the body. My guess is Moo didn't care who watched her brats, just as long as she had someone to dump them on who she wouldn't have to pay.

It's not like she needed a may-unn to support her ass financially like 98 percent of single Moos. She was busting her ass at three jobs. I agree - she didn't need a boyfriend. Where did she even find time to fuck? If she needed to get off, couldn't she just buy a dildo? All the fun of a guy without all the bullshit that goes with it, and I know for a fact that there are toys big enough to satisfy even the most gaping, stretched-out Moo holes.

But hey, Moo's dating pool may have just grown a little bit now that she's lost half of her baggage. I guarantee she's knocked up with a replacement within a year.
August 30, 2015
Let me guess.....this Single Moo needed duh maayun.

Fuck that.

Poor little boy is dead and his Single Moo needs to get her girlie parts removed so she cannot breed any more.
August 30, 2015
Cambion
Let me guess, Moo didn't know or care about Duh's criminal history? The guy had already done time for killing his roommate with his car and attempting to hide the body. My guess is Moo didn't care who watched her brats, just as long as she had someone to dump them on who she wouldn't have to pay.

It's not like she needed a may-unn to support her ass financially like 98 percent of single Moos. She was busting her ass at three jobs. I agree - she didn't need a boyfriend. Where did she even find time to fuck? If she needed to get off, couldn't she just buy a dildo? All the fun of a guy without all the bullshit that goes with it, and I know for a fact that there are toys big enough to satisfy even the most gaping, stretched-out Moo holes.

But hey, Moo's dating pool may have just grown a little bit now that she's lost half of her baggage. I guarantee she's knocked up with a replacement within a year.

Doesn't sound as if he worked. And he eats more than her two children. Sounds like he was enjoying the free ride but got pissy that he couldn't just completely sponge off her and had to babysit.
August 31, 2015
Cambion
The guy had already done time for killing his roommate with his car and attempting to hide the body.

Why the fuck was he out of prison for moo to hook with him in the first fucking place?! And why are there people rotting away for life because of weed in the state of Tex-ass and people like THIS are out killing more people - this time a fucking toddler?!

This kind of shit pisses me off so fucking much. It makes me ragey at moo, at the government, at the entire judicial system, and at the piece of shit that calls itself a human being.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
August 31, 2015
I am getting so sick of yet again dick being more important to moo than her own fucking kid as far as I'm concerned her ass should be charged as well.

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
September 02, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
freya

Yet another case of abject cruelty toward a child from an asshole abusive boyfriend.

I don't think this is a bad rule but would you impose it on men as well or are they free to hump away and have god knows how many women pump out brats? Also, where was the duh of this unfortunate child. Perhaps if duh was actually parenting his own child it never would have died like this. Duhs who aren't actively involved in parenting their own children (minus the rare court order for abusers) need to be charged with child neglect. If I had a toddler (perish the thought) and skipped off leaving them in an abusive situation or with a random stranger I would be charged with child neglect at the very least. Start charging the Moos who expose their children to abusers and the Duhs who defacto abandon their children to abusers and this garbage will be cut down dramatically.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login