Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What An A$$Hole!!

Posted by MerlynHerne 
What An A$$Hole!!
September 05, 2008
I just stumbled across a site called Code Monkey. Man that Mike is a MAJOR ASSHOLE! I hope when he has kids, they dump him into a nursing home. Just another of these spoilt little twentysomethings, whose paruhnts could afford his way through school. Typical of the breeder-minded idiots we have running around in this country, Glad to see that some of the people from here told him off.
Re: What An A$$Hole!!
September 05, 2008
I think I found the blog; it's "code monkey ramblings dot com" (is that the one?); but was there one entry in particular that you were responding to?
September 05, 2008
yes, the two posts he had up about the CF under the ramblings for March, 2006.
Ketchup
September 05, 2008
Agreed. What a know-it-all. Check back in ten years and see how his "legacy" is working out for him. @@
September 05, 2008
Yes, I definitely will. My god, if you aren't a meek, housewife-moo who contsantly obsesses about her looks you ought to die. I'd like to think that he might actually get a brain as he ages, but that sort rarely does.
September 05, 2008
I definitely will. My god, if you aren't a meek, housewife-moo who contsantly obsesses about her looks you ought to die. I'd like to think that he might actually get a brain as he ages, but that sort rarely does. I noticed that he closed down the CF discussion because the CF were beating his sorry ass in argument.
September 05, 2008
I can't locate the site or I'd go look.
September 05, 2008
http://www.codemonkeyramblings.com/2006/03/

There's the link!
September 05, 2008
I'm sorry I missed it. What a badly designed site.
September 05, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.codemonkeyramblings.com/2006/03/
>
> There's the link!

Thanks! I guess he couldn't take the heat so he deleted comments and closed it for any additional ones. I absolutely HATE it when people say that these kyds currenty being born will pay for MY social security, retirement, medicare or whatever. It's not even established yet if any of them will be ABLE to work, with all of their "special needs". A great number of these kyds are already drawing disability via the social security fund and they haven't even reached adulthood yet.
September 05, 2008
I think this crap about the Social Security is a lame attempt to make us feel guilty for not doing "what society expects of us." I tell ya what I'll start worrying about stuff like that when all theses spayshul snowflakes get off the government dole. At least the CF have contributed to the system over the years-these kids are putting in NOTHING!
September 05, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think this crap about the Social Security is a
> lame attempt to make us feel guilty for not doing
> "what society expects of us." I tell ya what I'll
> start worrying about stuff like that when all
> theses spayshul snowflakes get off the government
> dole. At least the CF have contributed to the
> system over the years-these kids are putting in
> NOTHING!

They likely never will contribute anything either if they are rated by a doctor as "permanently impaired". Since moomie likely has to stay at home after said retard is birthed, then SHE will not be contributing either. Considering that they rarely stop after the one retard, and that subsequent attempts to sprog a normal kid are futile, here's what we end up with on many occasions.

1)Three+ "special needs" kyds who Will get a lifetime monthly disability check
2)A SAHM who won't work for the greater part of her adult life
3)Possibly ONE duddy who will pay into social security

If moomie is a never married single mom on welfare, that even further serves to burden the system. The best case scenario is that duddy pays in for the 4+ member famblee he has created and even then, HE will be eligible to draw from the system if disabled or when he retires. So therefore, the ENTIRE famblee hasn't paid for their OWN existence, much less MY retirement or anyone else's.
September 05, 2008
Exactly, and multiply the above by a couple of million times and it is obvious that the CF often end up supporting the breeders. I just love that jerk--not. He can't argue his case coherently, so he shts down the comments feature and calls the CF "trolls".
September 05, 2008
Read the posts; this dude sounds like a pompous ass with a very high opinion of himself. Just another fool. There's little to gain, I'm afraid, from wasting time on the stupid.
September 05, 2008
Quoted from Douchebag:

If I have incensed you willfully childless whiners, then good! I do not begrudge you your chosen path, but I do begrudge you your simultaneous feeling that you ought to contribute nothing to the betterment of the next generation, but be able to receive a lot of the short term benefits of the next generation's labors through increased investment values, lower taxes, etc.

---------------------------------------------

I'm not sure I understood properly; is he saying that OUR taxes go LOWER when "TNG" gets bigger?

I used to hate it when I was in my 20's and people would say "You're so young, you don't know ANYTHING about life/how the world works." But here is an example of someone who has CHOSEN to put his head up his own ass and wonder why everything looks like shit.

There are not enough nanoseconds in a time machine to make me go searching the internet to read this particular brand of poorly-constructed rhetoric. Whatever your position, it should be logical rather than emotional (that's just MO) and these anti-cf arguments are usually loaded with pathos. They state a fact, then draw inappropriate conclusions based on a knee-jerk reaction to perceived consequenses of said "fact", without considering the data and/or empirical observations. Companies have been known to fail for less than that.

On a lighter note, I was in court today, and there was one of those post-office bins with the dockets in it. The sign said:

"Take your fill and fill out the form..."

Yes, it was hand-written in PEN, SCOTCH-TAPED to the mail-bin, and it said "fill" instead of "file". PLUS, you could rummage through it and take your own "fill" and anyone else's, and walk out with it.

BOY, OUR SYSTEM SUCKS.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login