Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My toadler son is a boobaholic--and more for your reading (dis)pleasure

Posted by catmeow 
My toadler son is a boobaholic--and more for your reading (dis)pleasure
September 06, 2008
This is from a place that calls itself a news web site: http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/family/blog/

News is all about breeders here. angry smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: My toadler son is a boobaholic--and more for your reading (dis)pleasure
September 06, 2008
These women kill me how they refer to breastfeeding as a "relationship", like this woman did; "We've had a great breastfeeding relationship".eye rolling smiley It seems that she is concerned because the little monstor just latches on whenever and wherever and pulls up her shirt and goes at it, does she not wear a bra? At least the columnist suggested that she might be "done" with breastfeeding, but I am sure she will have none of that because she's getting plenty of attention from her "little opportunist". GOD that repulses me beyond words. How difficult can it be to keep something that you are 3 ft taller than and outweigh by 100 pounds or more AWAY from your tit? I know I wouldn't have any problem keeping it off of mine. There's not even a logical reason for her to have written this letter at all, other than for attention and perhaps some pats on the pack for being so selfless with her golden teats.
I read on, and loved how the author thought that Palin's pignant teenaged daughter created the perfect opportunity for parunts to discuss teen pignancy with their child. She also stated it's a way of letting your child know how difficult life will be for her now that she's going to be a teen moo. Right! Here's how it'll be for ol' Bristol.

Bristol: Mummy, I've popped the baby out and I've noticed that my svelt teen figure is gone!

Palin Bitch: That's ok, sweetie, we'll hire a personal trainer and specialcook for you.

Bristol: Mummy,I'm only 17 and want to hang out with my friends, get drunk, and go to the prom like other kids!

Palin Bitch: No problem, dear, we've hired a nanny for you. You have all the freedom in the world.

Bristol: Mummy all of my friends are going to college, and I have this baby! However will I get an education?

Palin Bitch: Still, not a problem. We'll just hire a few more nannies. Which shall you pick Harvard or Yale?

Bristol: Having a baby and being a Christian teen mom is fun!!

Palin Bitch: It sure is, dear, it sure is!
September 06, 2008
She can't stop talking about it because she has nothing else in her mind to talk about. If a mind is a furnished room, hers has a bunch of rickety Ikea but is mostly empty.

There are no discussions in her house about the role of primitive canning techniques in the Franklin expedition, or how 17th- and early 18-century Nantucketers were almost completely reliant on trade with Britain and therefore more closely allied with Britain than the rebelling colonists, setting up uneasy conflicts of interest, or how the regional varieties of and cultural weight of Korean kimchi is analogous to the regional varieties of and cultural weight of cheese in France (all recent topics of discussion in our house; we're both kinda nerdy).

Could I discuss any of these things with her? Does she even know what the Franklin expedition is? Could she point out the Northwest Passage on a map? Granted, that's a special interest of mine, but the point is these moos are boring and not too bright. They talk about boobs because they have nothing interesting to talk about.
bratBgone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Bristol: Mummy, I've popped the baby out and I've
> noticed that my svelt teen figure is gone!
>
> Palin Bitch: That's ok, sweetie, we'll hire a
> personal trainer and specialcook for you.
>
> Bristol: Mummy,I'm only 17 and want to hang out
> with my friends, get drunk, and go to the prom
> like other kids!
>
> Palin Bitch: No problem, dear, we've hired a
> nanny for you. You have all the freedom in the
> world.
>
> Bristol: Mummy all of my friends are going to
> college, and I have this baby! However will I get
> an education?
>
> Palin Bitch: Still, not a problem. We'll just
> hire a few more nannies. Which shall you pick
> Harvard or Yale?
>
> Bristol: Having a baby and being a Christian teen
> mom is fun!!
>
> Palin Bitch: It sure is, dear, it sure is!

BratBgone. I have friends like this with all the freedom in the world like a child never exist.

This whole shit scenario like Bristol thinking beening a teen moo and christian is fun. That's all because her teenmoo's-mum is a frikin wallet and the teen's dud is paying for all the shit with his hard-earn cash. As a christian saying how life it is with a kid. I say stuff the Christians (not all because my family are Christian) and abort the gawdawn kid.
bratBgone Wrote:
> I read on, and loved how the author thought that
> Palin's pignant teenaged daughter created the
> perfect opportunity for parunts to discuss teen
> pignancy with their child. She also stated it's a
> way of letting your child know how difficult life
> will be for her now that she's going to be a teen
> moo. Right!

Shows how hard life is by being a teenmoo. BULLSHIT, TOTAL BULLSHIT, because the teenslut do not have to have a kid. Teenslut can opt-out by abortion. It's a choice either have the kid or not have the kid.

Life is hard anyway by putting up with this wretched moos everywhere everyday and pay for someone else's kid by our taxes.

People have got this life-hard when it comes to kids, solution for you, abortion - Simple as that.
Just goes to show what money does. The parents do not have the balls to make this girl pay for her own assininity.
September 06, 2008
clematis Wrote:
> Does she even know what the Franklin expedition is?
> Could she point out the Northwest Passage on a
> map? Granted, that's a special interest of mine,
> but the point is these moos are boring and not too
> bright. They talk about boobs because they have
> nothing interesting to talk about.

Udderly true. Their interests and hobbies include, um, THEMSELVES, basically. Nothing else. Themselves, their body parts, their children's interest in their body parts, and um just how fucking wonderful they are.

And if we don't understand or approve of that, well we're just a bunch of hoity-toity, anti-fambly, human-race-hating shits.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
These tit-freaks repulse me. They have only themselves to blame.

I would feel terrible if all I had to talk about was my tit-leech,Luckily I have better interests to persue,
September 07, 2008
If the moo calls it a "relationship", she could always tell her whelp, "Sorry, I have a headache."eye rolling smiley

He's gonna grow up to be a BIG, socially deviant pervert one day!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login