Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone else thinking of leaving the country?

Posted by nowhiggers 
nowhiggers
Anyone else thinking of leaving the country?
September 07, 2008
Good doG I dream of this everyday now. Problem is, family ties, for now at least, prevent it. Along with having the hundreds of thousands of dollars most western countries require to immigrate legally (shame I'm not a turdwerlder and could just slither past western borders and then get coddled once I'm inside) anways...

I wonder if we did decide to immigrate to another country if the west would be the best at this point. I've heard you can live like a damn king with servants, big nice house, gated community, etc in the turd werld on the kind of middle class wages we make in america.

But how safe is it really, even living in one of their gated communities for westerners? You don't really have any rights in any of those countries. Come to think of it, you don't have many rights in america either, especially if you are childfree.
Re: Anyone else thinking of leaving the country?
September 07, 2008
"Retirement overseas in the Philippines can be very inexpensive. Retire on Just $20.00 per day. Inexpensive overseas retirement can mean a better life for less money. Live like a king on just a modest retirement pension in Cebu, Philippines. Whether you have a sizable or just a modest pension Cebu is a retirement dream.

"You wake after a quiet and restful night's sleep and gaze out the window, the gardener is busy picking fresh bananas and mangos for your breakfast. There is a refreshing breeze coming through the window from the ocean. The sky is bright blue and the morning sun is reflecting off the oceans gentle waves that are splashing onto the white sand beach of you beach house. Suddenly there is a gentle knock on the bedroom door and you hear your maid say, Sir, Maayong buntag (good morning) here is your breakfast. The maid then places the breakfast tray on your lap as you lie in bed. For a moment you think you are dreaming and then you realize, No, I'm in my bed in my home on a tropical Island of Camotes Islands in the Philippine Islands."
September 07, 2008
LOL... I only just MOVED here to the US four months ago...
CherryBlossom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOL... I only just MOVED here to the US four
> months ago...

this is the worst country in the west for the childfree, hands down.
I often fantasize about leaving here and living somewhere cheaper so I can have a less stressful life... Then I remember that most other parts of the world that are cheaper are either barely habitable or crawling with people. I want to get away from people, but with almost 7 billion people on this planet, that may no longer be possible.
September 08, 2008
DW and I are thinking of eventually moving to Canada or Scotland. Maybe not the greatest countries for the CF, but they will at least be better than over here.
September 08, 2008
nowhiggers Wrote:
> CherryBlossom Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > LOL... I only just MOVED here to the US four
> > months ago...
>
>
> this is the worst country in the west for the
> childfree, hands down.

I've... Noticed. If it weren't for my husband I'd go back to Australia ASAP. sad smiley
Anonymous User
September 08, 2008
YES, i am seriously thinking of leaving this country, i have been doing some research and checking some places out, i am done with the USA, i have seen it turn into a 3rd world country in less than 15 yrs and its getting so much worse FAST
September 08, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> YES, i am seriously thinking of leaving this
> country, i have been doing some research and
> checking some places out, i am done with the USA,
> i have seen it turn into a 3rd world country in
> less than 15 yrs and its getting so much worse
> FAST

Might want to start the paperwork now, or at least very soon... It took almost a year from filing the paperwork to actually standing on American soil to get me here. But that was just the visa that my husband (then fiance) applied for me. Some visas take A LOT longer, depending on the country.

Where 'bouts are you thinking about moving to?
Anonymous User
September 08, 2008
Im not sure where yet, just checking some options, I was planing to be out of here within the next 5-8 years,

why did you do it the legal way? there are over 13 million illegls here and they just walked in and now we give them ANYTHING they want for freeeeee lol
September 08, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> Im not sure where yet, just checking some options,
> I was planing to be out of here within the next
> 5-8 years,
>
>
> why did you do it the legal way? there are over
> 13 million illegls here and they just walked in
> and now we give them ANYTHING they want for
> freeeeee lol

LOL. I know! My husband and I joke about that all the time. I should get the American government to reimburse us (ha!) the $5,000 that we've so far spent (mostly visa fees alone) to get me here since they've been letting basically ANYONE walk in for free. Christ, before I left home I spent $500 alone on the medical (including shots I already had but had no proof to show) to make sure I was "disease free". What a joke. Meanwhile, there are millions of nasty, diseased illegals here free-ranging. Disgusting.
September 08, 2008
Canada is looking pretty good to me right about now. If it was good enough for the Vietnam deserters then it's good enough for me. If I had no family here now, this would be a very serious option in the near future. I realize that the "grass isn't always greener", but at least Canada doesn't have all of this alleged "freedom" which amounts to SOME of us are "free" to pay the bills for breeders. criminals, and illegals, and the rest sit on their asses and do nothing. At least they have health care for ALL people and don't have near the problem with white trash that we do over here. I am past the age of getting pignasty being a real looming possibility, so their lack of easily accessible abortion isn't a big deal to me anymore. I don't like that they don't have a death penalty, but then again we don't exercise the death penalty enough for it to matter that we have one anyway.

If I renounced my citizenship, which I would think long and hard about before I did it, it would likely be to Canada. I like a lot about the UK, but I don't care for all of that shit regarding the "Royal Famblee", which I think is a ridiculous fairy tale. Australia has it's good points as well, but I think they are more breederific than The United States. Even if I could live like a queen in a terd world country, I wouldn't be happy living there because I'd have to see how they live up close and personal. Italy has just gotten too nasty, as far as sanitation, and I don't have the kind of money it would take to insure I didn't end up in a cesspool area. France is good, but I would have to REALLY brush up on my French. Mexico would be nice in many ways, but I hate most Mexicans so much, rich and poor ones, I probably wouldn't fit in very well. Ching Chong coutries are out for a variety of reasons. Canada would have to be the one, should I move away from here.
September 08, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
Australia has it's good points as
> well, but I think they are more breederific than
> The United States.

Actually... No. It's nowhere NEAR how it is here in the US. Of course, it probably depends on where you live. At least back home you can smack the shit out of your kid in the middle of a busy shopping centre and people probably won't call Breeder Services or look twice at you (I worked in a shopping centre for 7 years and seen this happen MANY times. People don't seem to care from what I could tell. In fact, I've seen shoppers laugh or ENCOURAGE the spankings).

We're not perfect, that's for DAMN sure. I've seen some nasty breederific things in my years before moving... But I've seen WAY worse in the four months since being here.

Granted... We DO have the Breeder Bonus (Although, I heard sometime ago that the Rudd government will be turning that bonus into a strict baby-items-only foodstamp system instead of giving breeders the cold hard cash. Any Aussies here that can confirm that for me?) And people abuse the fuck out of it. But... I dunno. Attitudes vary from place to place. Australia's not so bad. Like any country, we have our good points and bad.

Good luck in your search, though. It's a VERY hard choice to make, leaving your home country.
September 08, 2008
The way things are going, I am seriously considering jumping ship. The ironic thing is that my husband moved here from India for college, and he's going through the immigration process right now. I keep teasing him that after he gets his PhD we should move to India. Honestly, though, we have been talking about maybe moving to the UK or Australia. I don't think I could swing Canada, because I can't stand the cold. It's just really depressing that it's come to this. Things are changing fast and definitely not for the better here in the good ol' US of A...
September 08, 2008
CherryBlossom Wrote:
> kidlesskim Wrote:
> -----
> Australia has it's good points as
> > well, but I think they are more breederific
> than
> > The United States.
>
> Actually... No. It's nowhere NEAR how it is here
> in the US. Of course, it probably depends on where
> you live. At least back home you can smack the
> shit out of your kid in the middle of a busy
> shopping centre and people probably won't call
> Breeder Services or look twice at you (I worked in
> a shopping centre for 7 years and seen this happen
> MANY times. People don't seem to care from what I
> could tell. In fact, I've seen shoppers laugh or
> ENCOURAGE the spankings).
>
> We're not perfect, that's for DAMN sure. I've seen
> some nasty breederific things in my years before
> moving... But I've seen WAY worse in the four
> months since being here.
>
> Granted... We DO have the Breeder Bonus (Although,
> I heard sometime ago that the Rudd government will
> be turning that bonus into a strict
> baby-items-only foodstamp system instead of giving
> breeders the cold hard cash. Any Aussies here that
> can confirm that for me?) And people abuse the
> fuck out of it. But... I dunno. Attitudes vary
> from place to place. Australia's not so bad. Like
> any country, we have our good points and bad.
>
> Good luck in your search, though. It's a VERY hard
> choice to make, leaving your home country.

I was referring to the breeder bonus check they gave women and the big news not long ago about the campaign of how they should all have a baybee for their country. The US certainly does the same thing, but in other ways without coming right out and calling it for what it is, like with welfare and paying out additional cash each month for "behavioral disorders". At least in Canada, it seems that they treat all of the white trash the same as far as medical and welfare cash, without regards to if they have baybees. Like I said, I realize the "grass isn't always greener", but I doubt Australia, The UK, Canada, France, etc......could be heading in anywhere NEAR the shitty direction The United States of America is heading. It has gone COMPLETELY downhill since the 1980's and in barely 20 years I hardly recognize my own country. It's very depressing because if you would have asked me 15 or 20 years ago if I would consider denouncing my citizenship, I would have laughed in your face.
September 08, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> I was referring to the breeder bonus check they
> gave women and the big news not long ago about the
> campaign of how they should all have a baybee for
> their country. The US certainly does the same
> thing, but in other ways without coming right out
> and calling it for what it is, like with welfare
> and paying out additional cash each month for
> "behavioral disorders". At least in Canada, it
> seems that they treat all of the white trash the
> same as far as medical and welfare cash, without
> regards to if they have baybees.

Ahh... Yeah. THAT. The "Have one for mum, one for dad, and one for the nation" shit? I believe that was was originally said by our former Treasurer (whose political party is the equivalent to the Republican party). I wanted to puke when I heard that one. We're basically the same as Canada in regards to welfare and medical stuff. Everyone is almost treated equal (you get a bit more if you're a breeder or Aboriginal). Unlike here where it's pretty impossible to get ANY government assistance unless you shat out several cunt nuggets. Scary stuff! O_O

>It has gone COMPLETELY downhill since the
> 1980's and in barely 20 years I hardly recognize
> my own country. It's very depressing because if
> you would have asked me 15 or 20 years ago if I
> would consider denouncing my citizenship, I would
> have laughed in your face.

That is EXACTLY what my husband has been saying to me for a long time. He's actually embarrassed being American... Which makes me really sad for him.

America really isn't such a horrible place. I do love it here... You've just gotta get rid of the current shitty government (and hopefully not replace it with fucking McPalin) for a start. I'll almost feel sorry for Obama if he wins. He's got quite a mess to clean up.
Anonymous User
September 08, 2008
CherryBlossom said
-------------------------------------------------------------------"America really isn't such a horrible place. I do love it here... You've just gotta get rid of the current shitty government (and hopefully not replace it with fucking McPalin) for a start. I'll almost feel sorry for Obama if he wins. He's got quite a mess to clean up."

i have to disagree 100% America has become a horrible place and its getting worse VERY VERY fast. I have herd many many americans talk about leaving because of the shitty place we have become, there is nothing that is going to bring back the USA of old, its done, over breeding and illegals and the whole bible, gawd crap has killed this country, there are way to many sheep in the USA, no one thinks for themselves. I hate to see how bad the USA is in the next 5-10 years, its going to get very bad, scary bad!

My CF sister is researching Canada. and i am pretty sure I will leave also. Than you get the cliche USA bingos, "america is the greatest country" or " if you dont like it , leave"

those are very mindless and outdated, its not popular to talk bad about the USA. but i dont really care
September 08, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> CherryBlossom said
> -----------------"America really isn't such a
> horrible place. I do love it here... You've just
> gotta get rid of the current shitty government
> (and hopefully not replace it with fucking
> McPalin) for a start. I'll almost feel sorry for
> Obama if he wins. He's got quite a mess to clean
> up."
>
>
> i have to disagree 100% America has become a
> horrible place and its getting worse VERY VERY
> fast. I have herd many many americans talk about
> leaving because of the shitty place we have
> become, there is nothing that is going to bring
> back the USA of old, its done, over breeding and
> illegals and the whole bible, gawd crap has killed
> this country, there are way to many sheep in the
> USA, no one thinks for themselves. I hate to see
> how bad the USA is in the next 5-10 years, its
> going to get very bad, scary bad!
>
> My CF sister is researching Canada. and i am
> pretty sure I will leave also. Than you get the
> cliche USA bingos, "america is the greatest
> country" or " if you dont like it , leave"
>
> those are very mindless and outdated, its not
> popular to talk bad about the USA. but i dont
> really care

I've heard the same. To be fair, I've only seen a small part of the USA, and really haven't had that much people contact yet. Hell, even my husband wants to leave. He feels horribly guilty for bringing me over now. But... Yes... They are VERY outdated and stupid cliches. I live in a nice, quiet country area, so my view is a little off, I guess. The only time I see the nasty shit is when we're at Wal-mart.

Like I said, I love it here. I guess being here is still a novelty to me. But I also have a lot of dislikes, which sadly outnumber the likes. I don't voice them very often because I'm always afraid that I'll be told to "Get the fuck out if you don't like it". sad smiley
Anonymous User
September 08, 2008
CherryBlossom said
---------------------------------------------------------------------"The only time I see the nasty shit is when we're at Wal-mart. "

lol aint that the truth? lol

im glad you like it here, thats all that matters, its about what makes you happy, dont let others (like mine) opinions of the USA ruin it for you,

these are just my opinions, but.......... your husband is a wise man LOL
September 08, 2008
CherryBlossom, may I ask where in the US you are living? I think that this makes a very big difference in your opinion of the country in general. (Although these days there really aren't any good options for the CF.)
Anonymous User
September 08, 2008
Sorry to burst everyones bubble, but I really don't think there is anywhere left to run. We can thank the over-breeding for that.

Mostly it is third and fourth world breeders that are screwing it up literally for everyone. They over-breed their resources back home and they are just friggin doing the same here. These parasites have to be benefitting someone, somewhere.
September 08, 2008
CatsPajamas Wrote:
> CherryBlossom, may I ask where in the US you are
> living? I think that this makes a very big
> difference in your opinion of the country in
> general. (Although these days there really aren't
> any good options for the CF.)

I live in a small town in Northwest, Indiana. Roughly about 2 hours from Chicago. To be honest, I was expecting banjos and pitchforks when I first came here. LOL. But it's a surprisingly lovely area. Even the people are very nice!
September 08, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> CherryBlossom said
> -------------------"The only time I see the nasty
> shit is when we're at Wal-mart. "
>
>
> lol aint that the truth? lol
>
> im glad you like it here, thats all that
> matters, its about what makes you happy, dont
> let others (like mine) opinions of the USA ruin it
> for you,
>
> these are just my opinions, but.......... your
> husband is a wise man LOL

LOL. Yes it is! It's funny how I both loath and love that place. It's like a sick social science experiment or something. LMFAO.

Hee... He is a wise man. We plan on moving to Australia within the next 2- 5 years anyway. In the meantime, I view my living here as gaining some more life experience and enjoying it as best I can. smiling smiley
I left New Zealand six years ago and moved to Canada, and I love it. I moved mainly to travel, and of course the snowboarding is so much better here than at home :-)

Not all parts of Canada are cold. The west coast (Vancouver and the Island), and the Okanagan region of BC are surprisingly temperate. Sure they get snow, but not a whole lot. Just be prepared to cook in the summertime (when the temperature hovers between 35 and 40C for most of the summer). I live in Calgary (Alberta - west) where the scenery is spectacular, the lifestyle is wonderful, and the people are nice. It's changed a lot in the time I've been here due to the oil boom, and it's got a little expensive, but it's still a good place to live.

You do get used to the cold pretty quickly. Life is set up for it here, so it makes it easy to deal with it.

If you do want to move, get researching. The entire process between applying to Canada and actually getting on the plane took me 26 months, and cost me about $5800. That was doing all the work myself, without hiring an immigration consultant. Be aware of the rules, and keep an eye on them for changes. New Zealand's changes almost yearly, depending on what they identify as skills shortages - so if this year doesn't look good for what you do, try again next year and see if it's changed. Be prepared to splash some $$ up front with no guarantees (Canada's application fee alone was $950 when I did it).

You'll also need some money to live off. What immigration considers marketable skills, and what employers think, are two different things. There is a real bias against hiring foreigners in most countries.

Big decision all right. I don't regret a moment of my move, though.
September 08, 2008
CherryBlossom Wrote:
> CatsPajamas Wrote:
> -----
> > CherryBlossom, may I ask where in the US you
> are
> > living? I think that this makes a very big
> > difference in your opinion of the country in
> > general. (Although these days there really
> aren't
> > any good options for the CF.)
>
> I live in a small town in Northwest, Indiana.
> Roughly about 2 hours from Chicago. To be honest,
> I was expecting banjos and pitchforks when I first
> came here. LOL. But it's a surprisingly lovely
> area. Even the people are very nice!

If all I had ever seen was the rural area of Kentucky where I recently moved, I would think America was pretty darn good too, with the exception of walmart, LOL. However, if you spend very much time in an urban area or live long enough anywhere where there is lots of white trash, crime, welfare whores or illegals, you will soon see what we are talking about first hand. I LOVE this isolated little mountain where I now live. However, if circumstances forced me to live in the city again, next door to annoying breeders and rednecks who think that Rebel flags make nice curtains and mounted deer heads make for nice fireplace mantel decoration, I would seriously have to consider leaving. As long as I can not see the road, and am able to shop during the middle of the night, and only be exposed to them on rare occasions, I will probably be ok.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login