Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can't stand pregnant moos

Posted by annie35 
I can't stand pregnant moos
September 09, 2008
Do you really think I want to see pictures of the alien growing inside you?
Do you really think I want to rub your stomach?
Do you think I care about your swollen feet or need to pee every 3 minutes?
Do you think I care about your sleepless nights?

NO! NO! NO!

I care about my peace and quiet, now go away and leave me alone. ( Shutting my office door and closing the blinds for the day.)
Gigabyte
Re: I can't stand pregnant moos
September 09, 2008
Oh, I care about pregnant moos Annie.

That way when the slimey baby demon pops out of the belly. They will have to spend their rest of their natrual life sentence to burden hell. So they can go thorugh all this diaperless, diaperwhipping, smelling, foul-house full of waste product and all their ton of cash sucked to bankrupt.

LOL!
September 09, 2008
Yeah...I don't know of any cf person who goes around making a POINT, ALL THE TIME, of going on and on about the fabulous cf vacation coming up, and the quiet weekends, and the cultural pursuits, and the plain old free time that the cf enjoy. I have encountered this blibbety-blather too, and I do not know why anyone thinks that a 41-year-old cf woman would have the slightest interest in hearing about their mediocre whelps. Especially considering, as you can see, my somewhat crabby personality. smiling smiley
September 09, 2008
I feel your pain annie. I worked in close proximity with a preggo a few years back and when she wasn't telling ME about her sore nipples, morning sickness, pee problems, swollen ankles, various ultrasounds, etc...she was telling someone else over the phone about it and within my earshot. She worked nearly up until her water broke and was back at the office in what seemed like no time flat. She brought the kyd to work with her and breastfed, changed diapers, and oohed and ahhed over the kyd and carried her all over the office insisting that anyone who passed by or came in oohed and aahed. That was bad enough, but when the kyd got older, the wailing and putrid babyshit smell was more than I could handle. I ended up working in the middle of the night many times and at other odd hours when I knew she would not be there, it was VERY inconvenient, but the only way I could concentrate. It was a NIGHTMARE and it went on for a YEAR before the boss (my dad) got the balls to tell her it was time to locate suitable daycare.

The WORST part is that she was aware of my attitude about kyds at the office as she had known me for several years prior and had professed the same attitude as I before she spawned. I NEVER oohed and aahed and did my best to ignore it, and she would say shit like, "I know Lily Ann being here is getting on your nerves, but I can't find a good daycare and my husband doesn't want her staying just anywhere", or "I know kyds don't belong at work, but it's different when it's your own, you just worry so much...." All she ever said to me was met with the back of my silent head, or a cold, emotionless, and wordless stare. She couldn't have been comfortable bringing that kyd to that office and working in such close proximity to me, but she did it ANYWAY.
September 10, 2008
I'm with ya, too, Annie. Fortunately I am retired so I don't have to put up with much of that anymore.

However this past summer I was subjected to a week of my pignant, skank SIL and there were times I would cheerfully have strangled the bitch.

I dont want to see the baby bump. I don't want to hear how a dog sniffed your crotch because you're pignant, I don't want to hear about the impending bastard (of course, preggoMoo is not married and lives in public houseing)...

I hate preggo Moos with a passion.
September 10, 2008
MerlynHerne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I don't want to
> hear how a dog sniffed your crotch because you're
> pignant

O_o

What? WHY would she feel the need to tell you somthing like that? Eww...
deegee
September 10, 2008
CherryBlossom Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> MerlynHerne Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >I don't want to
> > hear how a dog sniffed your crotch because
> you're
> > pignant
>
> O_o
>
> What? WHY would she feel the need to tell you
> somthing like that? Eww...

I second the motion. EW is right, definitely TMI!
September 10, 2008
Oh, I feel your pain. I've got 2 repugnant moos here at work and the one is really kicking it into high gear with the whining and talking about it, and the need to fit her repugnasty into every sentence.

The other day I overheard all about how HAAAAAARD it will be wrapping Christmas gifts at 8.5 months repugnant. So many of these idiots think they are living in a Kodak commercial.

Reality will be a rude place for these imbeciles.
deegee
September 10, 2008
At the risk of appearing like a killjoy, you may want to know there is ONE female coworker of mine who did not exhibit these offensive behaviors when she was pregnant last year for the first time. She is a quiet, private woman, married for several years, has worked in my division since she started back in 1992, was already 37 when she had her kyd, and doesn't thrust pics of the little one to all passersby (but will talk about it if asked, perfectly fine). She switched to part-time so I don't see her in the office very much (I work P/T, too).

Now if all the moos can behave so well like she does......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login