Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Suprised by five

Posted by mrs. chinaski 
Re: Suprised by five
January 30, 2016
I'll see Cow's five - and raise to an eight.

Which is the (US) size of the 'skinny jeans' I'm presently wearing.

grinning smiley

Because I don't have all manner of Fetii crammed up by my ribs and etc.
February 01, 2016
navi8orgirl
I guess she forgot about her Behind the Coucher boy.

She may just magically remember him once she is too tired and overwhelmed to take care of the other seven kids. Hopefully she forgets he hides behind the couch.
February 01, 2016
freya
navi8orgirl
I guess she forgot about her Behind the Coucher boy.

She may just magically remember him once she is too tired and overwhelmed to take care of the other seven kids. Hopefully she forgets he hides behind the couch.

This. "We want a boy, so we'll breed 7 kids to get one!" Apparently she doesn't want to remember her teenage mistake is a boy. But once the novelty of quintuplets wears off (and it quickly will), she's going to suddenly and conveniently remember she's got an older son who will be guilt-tripped into taking on a large percentage of the burden.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 01, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
But once the novelty of quintuplets wears off (and it quickly will), she's going to suddenly and conveniently remember she's got an older son who will be guilt-tripped into taking on a large percentage of the burden.

That is so true, very likely will go down that path. Poor Bastard (pun optional)
February 03, 2016
Goddamn. Just... Goddamn.

1st: That blog made me want to vomit my ass!
2nd: Making up to FIVE people suffer because you are a pansy and can't nut up when the shit gets rough indeed makes you a godforsaken selfishaaasfuck fuck.
3rd: That other mistake better start running before he has to be the Other Daddy.
4th: I third the opinion that I hope they become a ridiculous burden that makes every woman or reproductive age run for the hills.

This multiloaf fetish has to die down at some point.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login