Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Go to BabyCenter and add to my comment!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Go to BabyCenter and add to my comment!
September 11, 2008
Haahaahaahaaahaaa!!! I posted that Bristol Palin needs to get an abortion STAT!!!! Haaahaaaahaaaaahaaaa!! I can't WAIT to read their reactions!! Haaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaa!! I just made my day!:yeah
Anonymous User
Re: Go to BabyCenter and add to my comment!
September 11, 2008
got a link?
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
Go here:http://blogs.parentcenter.babycenter.com/celebrities/?s=palin&x=43&y=21

and click on Bristol Palin gets baby gift from Jamie Lynn Spears. Or, if the link doesn't work, do a search at the site for Palin. Surely that will lead you to the right place. If not, holla!
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
my god we are doomed, every comment was praising this teen moos
September 11, 2008
I checked a few minutes ago and there were no flaming posts yet, but it's only a matter of time. These teen moos and their supporters are a VERY defensive, cohesive, emotional, ignorant, and easily upset bunch. I dislike all of their idiotic and predictable comments, but I HATE it when they say, "*****I****** had a baybee at 16 and my kyd turned out fine", when they usually haven't even reached 21 yet and have NO idea if the kyd will be "fine" long term or not. IDIOTS. Then there are the comments made by those over 40 who are the product of teen moms going on and on about how their parents have been together 45 years and they are in the running for a Nobel prize, or some shit. If they are over 40 then they were born in a completely different time with many fewer birth control options and during a time when teen mooism was commonplace and people got married rather than STAY a "single mom".
Which comment of the 27 was yours? I saw one by Ann and she got ripped up a bit. However, that post was made on 9/10, well before your opening post on this thread. Did they take your abortion one down? Or are you "K" who made the 27th comment?
September 11, 2008
It looks like txgal's comment has been deleted. I figured most any perceievd rude (yet true) thing that I said would have been deleted as well, so I didn't post anything.
September 12, 2008
I think the abortion comment is still up there. I added my own comment, although it is not quite as scathing.
Anonymous User
September 12, 2008
Poofy: My comment WAS deleted. Oversensensitive little crybabies!! No matter, I just reposted, although less scathing as well. I said "Republicans for abortion!" Heheh! I like to get those bitches FIRED UP!! Of course, the pussified moderator will probably delete this one as well. I get great satisfaction knowing that they find me offensive. grinning smiley
September 12, 2008
Everyone click the link - don't cut and paste - and they'll come to us.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
September 12, 2008
Poofy, you WANT them to come to us?
Anonymous User
September 12, 2008
yes, trolls are fun, they are so stupid, its funny
September 12, 2008
I posted a comment as KFLL. It's not a nice one. smiling smiley
I posted one, too. It should ruffle a few feathers LOL!
Anonymous User
September 12, 2008
Haha! Y'all are so awesome!!grinning smiley:yr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login