Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

deviantart has gone breeder

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: deviantart has gone breeder
February 13, 2016
jiltedkitten
Lmao. Art. I have made better art with swirls of shit in the toilet the day after Mexican food.

LOL. Now that is not an image I need in my head while eating.

I'm a genealogy nerd. I sometimes wonder if it's ironic that I love doing all the family history stuff, spending boodles of money and time to puzzle out my family tree when it's assured that my branch has definitely been lopped. I just chalk it up to enjoying history, period, and creating my own.

I often mock-squabble at the youngsters in the family "you sure aren't living up to the esteem of (insert name of exalted ancestor)!" Because my line descends from a number of people who are noted in history, one being Dr Thomas Wynne
I certainly don't mean it seriously, laughingly pointing out that there are a whole passel of cousins, similarly descended from August Friedrich Wilhelm Sack who are constantly found in the police blotter and prison records.

But if this dolt thinks it so bad that CF people have no interest in continuing their genetic line, then he needs to be similarly harsh on those who do, yet amount to nothing more than useless space takers on this planet. After all, their genetic line might be much like mine, yet they have failed to be noted for any accomplishments other than breeding another useless generation like themselves. But, maybe the DA person can't take that position because he would have to acknowledge that he hasn't accomplished anything except smear the internet with a bunch of inane images and rants.
Re: deviantart has gone breeder
February 13, 2016
Dorisan
LOL. Now that is not an image I need in my head while eating.

I'm a genealogy nerd. I sometimes wonder if it's ironic that I love doing all the family history stuff, spending boodles of money and time to puzzle out my family tree when it's assured that my branch has definitely been lopped. I just chalk it up to enjoying history, period, and creating my own.

At least you descended from a tree. Me thinks this 'artist' may have descended from a line.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login