Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumb as a rock

Posted by annie35 
Dumb as a rock
September 11, 2008
SIL fessed up today that the reason she was in such a hurry to get knocked up, is her marriage is in shambles and a baby is the only way to fix it.
She said now that I am pregnant we get along and he treats me like the princess I am. I can't wait until the 4th day of no sleep and screaming, to see how happy they are then.

She actually thinks this kid is going to fix the issue of her not working, spending all the money, never getting her ass of off the couch to do anything, and her husband hating her because he works 16 hours a day to support her fat , lazy ass.
She is so dumb.
Anonymous User
Re: Dumb as a rock
September 11, 2008
So is he...
they deserve each other
the only one who does NOT deserve this is the baby
agreed: stupid brain dead assholes. both of them
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
these 2 dumb asses deserve each other

with any luck she will miscarry
September 11, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> these 2 dumb asses deserve each other
>
> with any luck she will miscarry

She has miscarried twice and each time, the marriage was great while pregnant and then as soon as the baby was gone, they were fighting and she waas back to screaming how he mistreats her because he took the checkbook away and fired the maid.
She thinks I am going to give her a big cash gift for birthing this soul sucker, I ain't giving them a penny. Instead I am buying a new motorcycle for me.
September 11, 2008
Why oh why do stupid bitches do this over and over and over.....? Having a baybee does NOT fix an already broken marriage or relationship. If it changes anything, it changes an already strained relationship into a disaster. Not only will they have an added stressor via the expense, then they will have the whole pignasty bullshit which accompanies it including the body changes, depression, lack of sleep, etc........not to mention the final product; The Baybee......forever. I have absolutely no respect for women who do this shit and even less for the men who go along with it.
September 11, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> Why oh why do stupid bitches do this over and over
> and over.....? Having a baybee does NOT fix an
> already broken marriage or relationship. If it
> changes anything, it changes an already strained
> relationship into a disaster. Not only will they
> have an added stressor via the expense, then they
> will have the whole pignasty bullshit which
> accompanies it including the body changes,
> depression, lack of sleep, etc........not to
> mention the final product; The
> Baybee......forever. I have absolutely no respect
> for women who do this shit and even less for the
> men who go along with it.

that is another thing that pisses me off, for the last 3 years she has screamed depression and OCD, so she does not have to do anything. as soon as the doctors told her no baby while on the meds, she stopped with the depression crap and started acting more normal. As soon as she found out she was knocked up is was as if she never struggled with depression. I think she uses depression as a way to get attention until she got pregnant.Using depression for attention is low in my opinion, there are people who really suffer from depression and she belittles them by faking it.
as you can tell, I do not like her. She is a lazy bitch who thinks the whole world should kiss her ass because she is birthing a child with an illegal immigrant and doing it on tax payer money. Yes, they have no insurance, so we are paying for her kids. Yet, she thinks she is going to buy a new house, if they buy a house I am turning them into the DHS department for fraud. If you can afford a new house, you can afford to pay for your fuck trophy.
She is a real princess and selfish as hell.
I can't stand her and I hope she gets fatter than she already is and can't even fit into a chair. I also hope she never sleeps again and that baby gives her hell. She deserves it.
September 11, 2008
It's pretty bad when she can't even hang onto an illegal alien by her own merit and has to birth a baybee to get his attention. It amazes me to what lengths some women will go to avoid working. I can understand their not wanting to work in fast food as that is the job from hell, so why don't they train for something which they enjoy? Working at something enjoyable and getting paid for it is the way to go. Apparently illegal hubby makes enough under the table tax free money to afford the basics, so she should be good to go to pick and choose what she wants to do, as far as a trade or skill, and do it. The fact that she had this option and STILL chose to get knocked up just highlights her low mentality.
September 11, 2008
Perhaps you could at least send her your congratulations...
"Congratulations on your impending divorce and single motherhood! I can't wait until we're no longer in-laws!"

I guess some would think that was mean.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
dpes she already have kiiids, or will this be her 1st?
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
This may be one of those psychos who is only happy when the whore is knocked up.
I knew a married couple like that a long time ago.
R.C.'s who coudln't afford shit.
a peanut butter and jelly sandwich:
1 teaspoon pb scraped across one piece of bread
1 teaspoon jelly scraped across the other piece of bread.
what a crock

that family was a royal fuck up.
the really bizarre thing was the wife screwed over a multi-millionaire to screw around with what turned out to be a totally mentally depraved individual (He died in a texas mental hospital somewhere, and was in straight-jackets a few times).
He got the stupid moo stranded upstate in the middle of nowhere and then he took off.

the moo was nice, but dumb imo
September 11, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> dpes she already have kiiids, or will this be her
> 1st?

This is her first. She hopes to have atleast 4 all on our dime.
She is pathetic and useless in my opinion.
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
holy shit!! 4 lets all pray to the miscarriage gawds
Anonymous User
September 11, 2008
As far as I'm concerned, 98% of these government sluts are like this.
They may spout and prattle otherwise, but their actions dictate otherwise.
I would check around and see if you can get any info. This guy may very well be wanted somewhere.
September 11, 2008
two cents ΒΆΒΆ Wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, 98% of these government
> sluts are like this.
> They may spout and prattle otherwise, but their
> actions dictate otherwise.
> I would check around and see if you can get any
> info. This guy may very well be wanted somewhere.

I thought the same thing, he won't fly because he is afraid he will get deported. That makes me think he is on a no fly list for some reason.
September 11, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> How does this work? So he's illegal.. and they are
> married, right? When she fills out paperwork for
> their future sprogling, does she claim her
> husband? Does she get as many benefits by doing
> that? I'm just trying to understand this.

I am not sure what lies she will tell.
He says he pays taxes, but I don't believe that for one minute.
I know they tried to get financed for a car and since she is the only legal citizen and has no income , they got told NO!
September 11, 2008
So, she's married to someone who could be deported at any moment.

Their marriage is a shambles. They fight all the time.

She sounds lazy and manipulative ("depression").

(calculates on back of envelope)

Yeah, this sounds like the perfect, solid environment in which to bring a new baby. Good thinking!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login