Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Car Family Sticker. AWESOME Smack down

Posted by Dingo8YourBaby 
Car Family Sticker. AWESOME Smack down
May 29, 2016
I HATE those stupid family stickers on cars.

Hopefully you can see from this link:

https://www.facebook.com/boingboing/photos/a.10151118038581179.438569.27479046178/10153619638826179/?type=3&theater

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Re: Car Family Sticker. AWESOME Smack down
May 30, 2016
Many comments are "who are we to judge?"

Well.. in this day and age.. even if you CAN support such a pack... .. You know the saying 'just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD'

Hubby and I were at a home improvement store yesterday morning. We were coming out and this fambly were headed to the garden dept. Looks like they had just come from church. All dressed pretty much alike. TEN kids!! Ages from about 12 down to the loaf moo was holding in her arms who was less than a year. She was inpig AGAIN! (well, it looked that way.. unless the thing was so stretched out of shape but she looked about 6 months into it) I turned to hubby and said "No reason for that" He agreed and said "How do they afford it?" I said "In a round about way.. we are ALL paying for that kind of breeding"
May 30, 2016
Oh snap! Haha, that would have been great if they heard you.
May 30, 2016
starlady
Many comments are "who are we to judge?"

Well.. in this day and age.. even if you CAN support such a pack... .. You know the saying 'just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD'

Hubby and I were at a home improvement store yesterday morning. We were coming out and this fambly were headed to the garden dept. Looks like they had just come from church. All dressed pretty much alike. TEN kids!! Ages from about 12 down to the loaf moo was holding in her arms who was less than a year. She was inpig AGAIN! (well, it looked that way.. unless the thing was so stretched out of shape but she looked about 6 months into it) I turned to hubby and said "No reason for that" He agreed and said "How do they afford it?" I said "In a round about way.. we are ALL paying for that kind of breeding"

Their next stop is Sam's Club where they have the kids eat all the free samples.
May 31, 2016
It would suck having that many girls.
May 31, 2016
shy lurker
It would suck having that many any girls children.

There. Fixed that for you. smiling smiley
May 31, 2016
kman
shy lurker
It would suck having that many any girls children.

There. Fixed that for you. smiling smiley

Thank you, kman!
May 31, 2016
I like the comment "They're doing it so often, she's started having cats!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login