Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

fundies teaching children how to change gay parents, jehovas witness style

Posted by ladybug2203 
http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/03/watch-jehovahs-witnesses-are-using-this-creepy-anti-gay-cartoon-to-indoctrinate-kids/

Creeeeeepy
Please. No amount of "salemanship" will turn a gay man to straight, or a straight man to gay.
I agree with S54, you are what you are and no matter what the religitards think, nothing will change that.

This video also contradicts itself, saying of jehovah "he just wants us to be happy, no matter what" but yet if they are living any other life than that of a jehovah's dumbass than they are 'doing it wrong' ™ and the child should try and indoctrinate them into their religion.

No amount of prayer will cure anything, no amount of religion will solve anything - it will only make it worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
People have their own ideas about what is right and wrong – but what matters is how Jehova feels. He wants us to be happy and he knows how we can be happiest. That’s why he invented marriage the way he did

Conveniently ignoring that Jesus was unmarried.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
People have their own ideas about what is right and wrong – but what matters is how Jehova feels. He wants us to be happy and he knows how we can be happiest. That’s why he invented marriage the way he did

Depends on the cult. Although I bet they would disavow this teaching now, the cult I was raised in taught that he had a harem of Marys, polygamous jebus. Gag!

So glad for the Internet age!
Miss_Hannigan

And had no Y chromosome.
I never thought of it this way but maybe Jesus liked to get his fuck on using the "Son of God" story. Look at Jim Jones and any other cult leader, they all used their power to get chicks. If Jesus really existed, there's some bastard ancestors running around the planet right this minute, probably working at a Falafel King out in some Middle Eastern backwater.

By the way, I'll see you all in Hell.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Miss_Hannigan
I never thought of it this way but maybe Jesus liked to get his fuck on using the "Son of God" story. Look at Jim Jones and any other cult leader, they all used their power to get chicks. If Jesus really existed, there's some bastard ancestors running around the planet right this minute, probably working at a Falafel King out in some Middle Eastern backwater.

By the way, I'll see you all in Hell.

Cult leaders were all phenomenal leaders and linguists. While their intentions may have been odious, they were masters of the language and being able to influence people. Jim Jones convoluted his messages so well, that his followers heard exactly what they wanted to hear, even though not all of them desired to hear the same thing. Jones wove politics, activism, and religion all into the same speech, and delivered it with precision.

Jesus' message was generally a good one, whether you are a Christian or not. Nothing wrong with the philosophy of charity and goodwill, as I see it.

That being said, if a person can use the power and precision of his voice to get laid, more power to him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login