Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updates on the clusterfuck of "family"

Posted by addiea raine 
Updates on the clusterfuck of "family"
September 25, 2016
Many remember the drama of the parasites "losing" the baby. Here's the update of that one:

- the coroner report came back "inconclusive" so murder isn't ruled out
- they have finally been forced to move out into their own apartment...which their "church" donated everything to them
- their surviving kid still isn't speaking more than a handful of words and is almost 3 years old and his tantrums fall into the
category as scary as fuck. We're talking biting, kicking, punching and taking it out on the animals.....seems like he's following his daddy's footsteps
- the collection agencies have turned to lawyers. That's right the lawyers are calling looking for them
- step-twit doesn't want them back in the house at all to the point that I house-sat for nearly 2 weeks. You can tell the dogs
have been through Hell. The inside dog had an accident and was so afraid that she went and hid. She has never done that in her 14 years
- talked with step-sister who said the same thing about the way the parasites acted after the baby died. Ethel tried too hard to cry at the funeral and partied afterwards. Never saw two people so cold towards the death of a sprog before and glad to know I'm not the only one calling it out
- the only good thing to come out of this is Ethel got fixed. No more children for them thank God

Now for the update on the "pregnant" 54 year old cousin:

- She claims this was the second pregnancy in her 50's and that she lost that baby
- showed pictures of a nearly formed fetus for being 3-4 months pregnant...which I called bullshit on
- after calling bullshit on her pregnancy, was informed by the rest of the family to not be so know it all
- she now claims to have lost this one as well

Who called it? I called it!

It's been a three-ring circus and I'm tired of being the Ring Master.

"It is better not to look like what you are; it is better to look like a bourgeois woman because then all the doors are open for you and then you can just go and make hell." - Marjane Satrapi
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login