Mootard!
March 30, 2006
say, whadda ya think about this?

moo + retard = mootard..

I love it!!!!! smiling smiley
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Mootard!
March 31, 2006
Classic!!! I doubt most moos could do the math, though. They're too busy cutting crusts off sandwiches, looking for Shitford's other sock, wiping off a shitty ass, and making Spaghetti-O's.
March 31, 2006
Re: cutting crusts off of sandwiches, I always thought is was awful how a mother had to defer to her brats. Even when *I* was a sprog, I felt this way. I remember one mom in my neighbourhood who had to convince her daughter to eat the crusts on her sandwiches by claiming it would make her hair curl. How about, "Just eat what I serve because I say so," rather than make all sorts of silly excuses or by sighing to one's self while "pretty-ing" up the sandwich.
Anonymous User
March 31, 2006
Mootard- An instant classic!

About six months after some moo has a first kid, they call me in desperation & complain how they haven't had an adult conversation in months. Then they slowly loose their ability to carry on one. Within about a year their brains turn to oatmeal.

They have become Mootarded!
CF Scorpio
March 31, 2006
Good one! And may I add another? DUH-Tard!
Sherz
March 31, 2006
Grrr. The whole cutting crusts off of bread thing pisses me off. Children who are picky eaters are simply soliciting more attention, in their own special little passive-agressive way (how cute). I'll bet if these little crustless wonders had to live in poverty, wondering when their next meal would be, those discarded bread crusts would start looking pretty damn good. I hate how there are products out there for the little shits that won't eat, like Pedia-Sure. There's this fucking commercial for Pedia-Sure where a moommy is pushing her little mootard in the shopping cart, and naming items on their shopping list that they need to get. After every item the moobitch names the little brattard say's, "I don't think I like that!" in a whiney voice. At the end of the commercial the moowench is putting a sixer of Pedia-sure in the shopping cart, and smiling like she won the fucking Moommy Olympics (I'd be putting a sixer of Bass Ale in my cart if this little twirptard were mine.).
Anonymous User
March 31, 2006
We NEVER got to decide what we did or didn't eat. There was no question
involved. When did kids start getting a choice in the matter anyway?
CJ
April 01, 2006
That Pedia-Sure commercial really gets me too, Sherz! If I were Moommy, I'd tell the little shittard, "That's okay, dear, when you get hungry enough you'll eat!"

As my father-in-law says, so long as there's food in the house, kids won't go hungry.
Lady Cooper
April 01, 2006
If I didn't eat my food, I was to sit at the table until I ate it. No ifs, ands, or buts. It's worked now, I think, I've turned into a foodie.
Leaning toward childfree
April 01, 2006
That kid in the Pediasure commercial just makes me want to pound and pound and POUND something with a shovel and I'm a pacifist. "I don't like Waffles!" Bet you'll really hate them when the box is shoved up one of your nostrils, you little bitch!!
April 02, 2006
I do long for Back in the Day when children were not allowed to decide what to eat or not to eat. Giving sprogs too many choices is why there are problems at home and in society. The permissive attitude in the home is one of the main problems why there are also problems in schools with young children swearing at their teachers and refusing to do the work. These breeders are rearing a society of people who will be absolutely worthless. It has even gone to the toilet training issue where toddlers as old as THREE are still wearing pull-up "pants" until they decide when they want to learn how to use the toilet. I know one woman who is still breastfeeding her daughter who is almost FOUR years old. The woman just says that her kid still wants "mommy's magic boobies". Is the child going to still boobfeed when she is in kindergarden??? I am also a pacifist who gets more than irate at the commercial.
Sherz
April 02, 2006
You are soooooo right about the "choices" crap. When I was teaching I had a homeroom mother, that I mistakenly chose. She was from hell. When we would have class parties. Even though I asked her to bring 1 of the same items for each child, she would bring in too many damn choices of drinks or snacks, but never enough for each child to choose all of the same thing. Which is usually what they all want to do. Without fail I would have 4 or 5 kids at every party crying because they wanted root beer like thier friend, and there was only orange soda left. These fucking manditory holiday parties were already a huge hop in the ass, without the little twirps crying. THis same mother would let her child pick out a $50 toy item each week just for going to school each day. She is a freaking nightmare, as was her outspoken, interruptive brat. That family was on my list of reasons for quitting!
April 02, 2006
Sherz, I used to teach a religious ed class in the late 80's & early 90's. I wanted to share my faith and felt this was a way to do it. The last year I taught, I did buy my students (6/year-olds) Slurpees - for the year-end party - from the local 7-11 that was owned by a parishioner.

Another class' party was mixed in with my class. Naturally, they had their own treats and goodies. Yet, some sprogs from the other class whined that I did not buy THEM the Slurpees as well. Talk about ungrateful!!!! I notice that children are always crying about "being left out" regardless of how much they already get.

I no longer practice the religion of my upbringing but am a believer in Eastern philosphy. While going to those services for awhile, I noticed those kids were really no different. It was the same acting up while the breeders looked the other way.

Speaking of the mother buying her brat an expensive toy just for going to school:

Sherz, I notice that some employers are feeling the need to resort to an "attendance bonus" if the employees come to work every single day in a pay period without calling out. What happened to just going into work unless one is ill or has an emergency. I deal with depression and sort of feel it today. However, I will be in my car on the way to work in about an hour or so. Now we need to pay extra just to get these young workers to show up everyday???
VLM
April 02, 2006
lv67 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mootard- An instant classic!
>
> About six months after some moo has a first kid,
> they call me in desperation & complain how they
> haven't had an adult conversation in months. Then
> they slowly loose their ability to carry on one.
> Within about a year their brains turn to oatmeal.
>
>
> They have become Mootarded!
>

My sister has turned Mootarded. Since January, she was watching her grandchild, her cousin's kid, her 11½-year-old daughter and her own 10-month-old son all at once, and she lost it basically. Nothing to do all day but watch kids. She told me she is happy for ANY company that comes over. She drove back to Chicago to hand over her grandchild back to the mom (which is a whole other story), but she'll still have to care for her pre-teen and her toddler and possibly our cousin's kid when she gets back. Poor Sis. Too bad, so sad.
Latrodectra
April 02, 2006
Like most of you I didn't get to pick what we bought at the store. I could request things but I did not run the diet in the household. I also had to eat what was put in front of me and would stay there until I ate it even if it got cold.

I have a friend with a kid who is an obnoxiously picky eater. The weird thing is he's behaved in every other way but is a brat about food. One time I was over and we were ordering pizza. Everyone (kid included) decided on pepperoni and thus the pizza was ordered. When it got there kid throws a fit because he wanted cheese, even though he said nothing. Then he runs up to his room and makes a fuss. If that was my kid he would have gone hungry and if he ran up to his room screaming and crying I would have turned the stereo up until he ran out of breath. I've also seen his mom make things for him like grilled cheese only to have him change his mind, then she has to eat it herself so it doesn't go to waste.

Me? I'd shove that sandwich down his throat.
Sherz
April 02, 2006
I'm sorry you're feeling depressed, India. My workplace had the same type of incentive plan. If you don't miss a day you get a $300 bonus at the end of the school year. I think they needed to add a few thousand to that to make it really work. The newer employees still frequently call off, but a bigger problem was their tardiness. I was like you, at work early each morning to stay on top of things, but the newer teachers around me would show up 10-20 mins. late each day, leaving those of us on time to watch their students. It really is no wonder that these problems exist. These "adults" were born in the late 70's and 80's and raised during the time of assertive discipline, with all of the "don't say no", and "catch them being good" crap. They SO lack self-discipline because many of them were never given proper limits and rules. THey are not used to conforming to the rules of the workplace, because they've not been made to conform to ANY rules.
sprogless
April 02, 2006
On the rare occasion that we had pizza in my house, my dad ordered it the way he wanted it, and we could just pick off the toppings we didn't like. Are kids so stupid, that they can't figure out that very simple concept? Oh, I almost forgot- the MOOTARDS let the kids choose everything the family eats, does, and thinks, nowadays. Silly me...
April 03, 2006
Thank-you for the nice words, Sherz. I do feel better. Once I got to work, I was okay. I think just getting out does the trick to get me out of a funk. I have a friend who is getting a medical procedure on Tuesday so I have been worried and depressed.

At many places I have worked, tardiness was even a bigger issue than not coming in. I worked at an auto dealership after 9-11. There were a couple of high schoolers. One girl was really bad. "Erin" was to report for duty at 4:00 but felt it was her right to wander in almost an hour late. Never mind that the daytime receptionist would like to go home after nine hours on that horrible job. If anything was said to the Miss Princess, she cursed and copped an attitude.

"Erin" said how she wanted to be a registered nurse. I told the bitch-in-training that she would need to more than lose the attitude if she actually expected to go through the grueling study and actually work as a nurse. I also informed her that the life of a registered nurse was not like the soap operas where there would be handsome doctors hanging around just vying to take her out and patients would smile in appreciation as she saved one more life that day.

Yeah, a lot of "adults" born in the late 70's/early 80's had no discipline. The emphasis was on self-esteem. Well, most people in prison - mostly sociopaths - have very high self-esteem. Eek...
April 03, 2006
exactly india, they were told you are the best the world owes you. and thats affected the next gen.

i was born in 1973, and i see now how it was, other people would get excused,it got progressively worse in the late 80's early 90's, and you saw the money grubbing i am better attitudes in these people, the grasping materialism on that time, kids brought up in those years seem to be for the most part entitlement minded, most entitlement minded seem to be in their 20's and 30's there are less in the 30's. is there a link quite possibly.

luckily my parents taught me respect for others, and respect for myself. i was a rarity and i still am, i treat everyone how they should treat me. i they dont then i havent lost anything.

the fussy food, i cant eat certain foods, like liver, i cant stand it. thats the only fussy thing i do (i cant eat seafood or blueberries for a different reason allergic). but my parents wouldnt have let me behave like that, it would have been if you dont want it, then your not getting anything. hunger managed to get me to eat certain foods, and i adore them now. the

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 03, 2006
Mercurior, I know exactly what you mean. Last night at work, I found out that the graveyard floor walker just up and quit. Why??? This young 20-somethinger had it out with one of the security guards which led to her being written up. Instead of just sucking it up and realising that she cannot abuse security, she brought in her stuff claiming she got this great job as a greeter in a car dealership. No one was going to write up Miss Thang.

Security has gotten tight at the outsourced call center I work because too many people without company ID badges have been able to wander in the building when workers let them in. This call center is supposed to be a restricted area due to the accounts: auto loans (which I work), ask-a-nurse, pharmacy fulfillment, tech support, etc. Also, this same woman let in another young woman's boyfriend which led to an altercation when the two lovebirds started arguing.

I used to work security so I know what it is like to have to deal with these entitlement-minded younger workers when I was only trying to enforce the rules the client had stated in the contract. Apparently, this "Melinda" has an attitude even though I had always thought she was okay. She had it made on third shift since the call load is very s.....l.....o.....w at that time of day/night.

"Melinda" is in for a rude awakening at the Nissan dealership. I know since I used to do receptionist work for auto dealerships. The salesman are usually slimeballs and act as if they are all the front desk girl's boss. Customers are hard because many of them feel ripped off. This dope left a decent job all because she felt it was her right to disobey the safety rules and treat the guard like he was her personal piece-of-shit. Sorry for the cursing...

Oh, let us not forget this young woman is a single moo who lives at home with her child... yawning smiley

KidFreeLuvnLife
April 04, 2006
Those PediaSure commercials piss me off to no end. At home, we ate what was put on the table for us or it was waiting the next day - cold. And I certainly never ordered my mom to cut the crusts off my sandwich, we ate them or got nothing.
Feh
April 04, 2006
Gah! They actually have pre-made, frozen, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with the crusts cut off already. Don't believe me?
http://www.smuckers.com/fg/otg/uncrustables/faqs.asp

This development has led me to think of the one single question that would make up the "are you fit to be a parent" test.
Can you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich from scratch?
Because you know what, if you are too freaking lazy or stupid to do that...
then you should be perminantly sterilized and never be allowed access to children in any sort of meaningful way.
Water Lily
April 04, 2006
We had to eat everything too, or went to our rooms without supper.
Nour
April 04, 2006
"Uncrustables"!!!??? Oh my gawd. That's so moo-tah-ded.
Anonymous User
April 04, 2006
My parents didn't even call us in for dinner. We were told dinner was at 6pm -the usual time unless specified otherwise. If we didn't make it & dinner was cleared up than we went without dinner.

My dad figured we were all old enough to be outdoors without supervision and could tell time, so if we were hungry we'd be there & we were!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.