Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Donate to Planned Parenthood in Palin's name

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Donate to Planned Parenthood in Palin's name
September 19, 2008
I posted here since abortion rights are a childfree issue, but I can move this to the Patio if it's not appropriate...

I understand that anyone can make a donation to Planned Parenthood in honor of someone else. So who better than Sarah Palin?

Go to this link: https://secure.ga0.org/02/pp10000_inhonor (make sure you are on the page where you can choose who the donation is In Honor/In Memory of)

Donate chosen amount of money (at least $5... not a huge financial commitment)

Enter Sarah Palin's name where it says "Send Acknowledgements to:"

Use McCain's campaign headquarters address to send the notification card to - that's

McCain for President
1235 S. Clark Street, 1st Floor
Arlington , VA 22202

Then our favorite champion of women's rights will be getting tons of postcards from Planned Parenthood at campaign headquarters. For the record, I heard about this on Facebook. Deliciously wicked!
I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't stand that moo bitch! I'm going to tell all my friends about this, too!!
Re: Donate to Planned Parenthood in Palin's name
September 19, 2008
Yea, I don't know, the McCain ticket doesn't look so appealing now with her on it.

I hate her.

I don't think I am going to vote, because I sure as shit ain't voting for that other nit-wit.
September 19, 2008
Yay! This is a 'bush doctrine' I can totally support! bouncing and laughing
September 19, 2008
I think I will list my donation in honor of BRISTOL, or that fucked up kyd named "Trigger", or whatever stupid name.tongue sticking out smiley
September 20, 2008
As soon as I have a little money...hopefully the 6th of next month, gonna do two donations in honour of MooBitch and TeenMooSlut. Great idea, nullipara.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login