Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Apartment/ Flat/ Condo Dwelling and Associated Fees....and Brats

Posted by creativelycf 
Re: Apartment/ Flat/ Condo Dwelling and Associated Fees....and Brats
December 11, 2016
creativelycf
Craftyzits - I'm sorry to hear about your medical situation. When stuff like that happens, it's definitely scary! It also sounds like you have found a living situation that works well for you.

Yes. It's amazing how fast an organization can move when there's a fire under their asses.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Apartment/ Flat/ Condo Dwelling and Associated Fees....and Brats
December 12, 2016
I had several incidents of people being disgusting and rude in public Laundromats. Several places I've lived had them, and one was particularly bad, especially after a number of breeders moved in.

Incident #1: Someone put shit in my washing machine after I put my clothes in. I complained to the manager, and he found out who it was and evicted her.

Incident #2: One rude moo who was too bizzy, decided to remove my clothes from the dryer and dry her clothes using the money I put in. My clothes were left in a wet, soggy heap on the counter. I took her clothes out, obviously a breeder judging by the fucking onesies and shit in the dryer, dumped it into the laundry sink and doused it down with cold water until it was thoroughly soaked. I then put my clothes back in the dryer and wrote a note warning anyone who touches my laundry will be reported.

I have always been good about Laundromats because they are a common area, but some people are so fucking weird and entitled, they make it difficult for people to wash their clothes. These Laundromats were part of where I lived, and once the trash moved in, I had no choice but to move out.

I thank the Lord every time I wash my clothes now, because I live in a house with my own washer and dryer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login