Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Irrationally jealous mommies

Posted by randomcfchick 
Re: Irrationally jealous mommies
December 04, 2016
I've had it happen before. I was taking private music lessons with a guy I've known for years. He's a musical genius and can play anything. He started offering lessons for extra cash. He was divorced with two kids (I was friends with his ex too, they were both really good people) and started dating this mom with a toddler aged kid. She would always turn up during lessons with the brat in tow,"checking up" on him. Here I am paying him for my time and here she is week after week interrupting that time. I had no designs on him, and he had none on me. It was strictly business, I was there to learn to play music and he was my teacher. I stopped going to lessons because the last week she pulled it, she wasted like 20 minutes of my hour lesson. I never met somebody so insecure in my life, and the thing is, she was quite an attractive lady. Anyway, they didn't last too long, I'm sure he got tired of her unfounded jealousy and control issues. Maybe he was cheating on her, I don't know/don't care, but certainly not with me.
December 04, 2016
Wondering how many of these moos have jobs (besides TMIJITW) to occupy themselves when they aren't doing the job of moohood? Suspect quite a few of the ones who have lots of time to devote to check up on their spouse or significant other either work part time or not at all. If they were really as bizzy as they claim to be with being moos and working highly doubt they'd have the energy for all this jealousy.

Also suspect while this is irrational jealousy on the part of the moos/duhs that their spouses are determined to limit their time together and maybe this is more of what they sense and are responding to, and have incorrectly determined it is a cheating spouse. Of course there are also instances where the spouse/significant other is cheating. There are probably just as many instances where the spouse or significant other is working himself/herself into an early grave trying to provide for the famblee.
December 05, 2016
Breeder moos know they don't pay enough attention to the duhs, so it's natural that they would be fearful of other women. They also know that if that duh decided to walk away and be with another woman, they'd wind up in the seventh circle of hell that is single moohood.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login