Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The most barftastic marriage proposal ever

Posted by ondinette 
The most barftastic marriage proposal ever
January 25, 2017
Duh uses freshly shat loaf to surprise Moo with a proposal just hours after she has a c-section. Yup, that has classy written all over it.thinks someone else is crazytwo faces puking

http://www.popsugar.com/moms/New-Dad-Proposes-Hospital-After-Baby-Birth-43040062
Re: The most barftastic marriage proposal ever
January 26, 2017
Yep, lets propose whilst shes pumped full of pain meds, anesthetic, hormones and endorphins... Of course she's gunna say yeah, she's so off her tits, she's probably thinking she's Marie Antoinette.
Re: The most barftastic marriage proposal ever
January 26, 2017

Yep, lets propose whilst shes pumped full of pain meds, anesthetic, hormones and endorphins... Of course she's gunna say yeah, she's so off her tits, she's probably thinking she's Marie Antoinette.

Maybe that's why he did it - he knew she'd be totally loopy and most likely wouldn't have the sense to refuse. Even if she wasn't fucked up, she probably figured she had nothing to lose by saying yes. A loaf is more binding than any marriage license or wedding band, so why the hell not, right? It's like if your house burns down and you lose everything you own save for one single shoe, you may as well throw that shoe into the flames too.

Nurses came in to "check on" Ryder but were actually slipping him into a personalized onesie that said, "Mommy, will you marry my Daddy?"

I'd laugh so much if the kid wasn't his.

I'm guessing it's their first kid. I'm sure they're both gung-ho about being new parents as well as being engaged (they've only been together for two years - IMHO, not long enough to truly get to know someone), but having a new loaf will really put them to the test. Brats can wreck completely stable, loving, years-long relationships, so I foresee a divorce or the engagement ending before the kid hits school age.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login