Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The breeders say the darndest things

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The breeders say the darndest things
September 21, 2008
Yesterday, we went to a restaurant to celebrate the retirement of the father of a good friend. There many retirement-age people, the evening was pleasant and the food was good. Our friend and his gf will have a kid in November. An older man came to our table, started a conversation with the pregnant gf about his own grandpups (at which point I stopped listening) and said loud, looking at us at the same time for approval, I guess, that there is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman. I looked at him and said, yes cats. He didn't quite react. The gf said, they don't want any. Then the idiot looked at my husband and started questioning his virility. What an idiot.

Also, the friend's mother is organizing a BS for the gf in two weeks. The men are going out to play pool. I told our friend that I'll give a big present if I could come with them.
Re: The breeders say the darndest things
September 21, 2008
I HATE it when people repeat a cliche' phrase they have heard over and over by rote like a trained monkey, such as the "beautiful pregnant woman" nonsense. There are SO many "bingo" phrases (on every subject imaginable) that people use on a daily basis which are ALWAYS just about inappropriate, but onward they march! For some reason, perhaps because they are sheeple, breeders say these things on a regular basis and I really want to slap the shit out of them. I usually am pretty good at making snazzy come backs, only because I have had years of practice, but sometimes they still manage to catch me off guard. A good one here might have been, "Wow!, I was just reading about how some men had weird fetish' about pregnant women being beautiful, I guess it's true!", or "Really, do you really think so?", and then turn to the preggo, "Do you REALLY feel beautiful all swollen and sick and stuff like you have been telling me you feel for months?" These comebacks are best delivered with a wide eyed and honest innocent look of ignorance. If delivered properly, you won't have to say anything else and can just sit back and watch them wallow in ludicrous explanations which are obvious to themselves and to all others of how stupid they sound with these ridiculous comments.

Why can't they understand that just because someone doesn't wish to have children does not mean they have also developed vision problems?
September 21, 2008
This is disgusting and invasive.
September 21, 2008
I don't care if he thinks he's being gentlemanly, flirting with pregnant women - this old fart belongs to the generation that did all it could to keep women barefoot, pregnant, and chained to the stove. He's probably not more than a generation away from thinking wife-beating is alright so long as the neighbors keep their mouths shut. Prick.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login