Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"What to do when your 4 year old wants to nurse at the ATT Store"

Posted by cfinboston 
"What to do when your 4 year old wants to nurse at the ATT Store"
February 14, 2017
https://mamasmilknochaser.com/2016/08/02/setting-breastfeeding-boundaries-with-an-older-child-plus-nursing-aversion/

A follow up on crazy nursing moo from the wedding post. She had a baby since the wedding and is now beefing a baby & a now four year old. Hilarity ensues.
I read part of this and skimmed through the rest. There is some bitch and backpedal there where she says 'maybe I should have stopped, but I love him so much and I can't. oh woe is me!"

There is definitely going to be a fallout from this. The older one is still nursing, possibly because of jealousy of his younger brother and the fact that mommy coddled him and now she isn't giving him all the attention anymore. She has also said 'no' to him (OMG!!) which he should be hearing a lot more. This kid really needs some pediasure and some real protein from real food.

I have a feeling 'Mai Tai' is going to grow up to be one of those big wussies that can't handle the real world and will cry at the slightest thing. Moooomy and sperm donor better have a basement that he can hide in....They should be happy that he is staying at home for the rest of his life, right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They are having children for selfish and narcissistic reasons, or are simply irresponsible. Funny... Those are the terms often used to describe the CF

~Live, Laugh, Love~
Re: "What to do when your 4 year old wants to nurse at the ATT Store"
February 14, 2017
I know this is gross but I'm genuinely curious if a 14 or 15 year old MaiTai is ever going to try to feel a girl up, given his attachment to boobs as food and maternal comfort.
It's pretty obvious that moo has got a lot of loose nutz banging around between her ears, and that conducive to a well adjusted brat.

Hands up who thinks Daiquiri/Pina Colada/Mohito is gunna be the next Bundy / Dahmer?
February 15, 2017
May interject to say I despise the word nursling with every fiber of my being? When I hear the word I'm so sorry it passed through my ear canal that I want to claw out my eardrums in sorrow.
February 15, 2017
+1.

Although I had never heard it before reading this nutcase blog. It definitely sounds as if it denotes a tiny baby that needs to be attached to its mother, not a four year old that is able to articulate what breast milk tastes like and draw pictures of his mom's boobs.
February 18, 2017
bell_flower
May interject to say I despise the word nursling with every fiber of my being? When I hear the word I'm so sorry it passed through my ear canal that I want to claw out my eardrums in sorrow.

beating with a lol hammer

If the nursling can discuss udder feeding, then he's too fucking old to be dangling from one.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login