Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kid darwinizes self somehow in rotating resturant

Posted by cfdavep 
Re: Kid darwinizes self somehow in rotating resturant
November 20, 2017
It's because the parunts filed a lawsuit. Of course.
November 20, 2017
I bet something must've happened that the breeders need legal proof that they weren't at fault for thei kid dying, so they're suing in an attempt for there to be a paper trail that the restaurant was at fault and not piss-poor to nonexistent parenting that resulted in the child being crushed to death.

I'm actually glad they're suing though. This will only add fuel to the fire of businesses outright banning children. Eventually, the majority of businesses will realize that children and their breeders are only a liability and hindrance to success.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 20, 2017
I saw that this had popped back up in the news. Having worked for a personal injury attorney, I was curious enough to read one of the articles. Apparently the story has changed (who's shocked) between the police report and the filing of the lawsuit. The police report says the kid wandered away from the table, and the rotation mechanism stopped as soon as he got caught (safety shut down, OF COURSE you know there is one). Lawsuit claims the child never wandered off, that when they were leaving the restaurant he "walked ahead" of his parents and got caught in the mechanism. The parents also claim that the rotation didn't stop right away* and that they were both injured trying to pull the kid free.

If I were on that jury, I'd believe the police report taken at the time of the accident over the parents' claims months later. They're clearly looking to make a buck off their kid's corpse.

*This makes no sense. Either there's an auto safety shut off (I can't imagine OSHA would let something like this exist without one), or someone had access to the control. If the latter, why not shut it down as soon as they knew the kid was caught? Then again, there's so much about this story that screams "bullshit," when the rotation stopped just becomes a quibble....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login