Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sprog turns back on sea lion

Posted by cfdavep 
Sprog turns back on sea lion
May 22, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/news/startling-video-shows-sea-lion-snatching-girl-pier-152139249.html

In the comments there is a gif file of a nasty she twat getting some karma from a horse she was treating badly.
Re: Sprog turns back on sea lion
May 23, 2017
More like "Innocent Sea Lion almost poisoned by tourist moron."

Just returned from vacation where the locals told me parents had asked them if the sea lions there are friendly or not. I'm not kidding! Idiots want to know if the sea lions are friendly enough to welcome them, shake their hands and hug them for photos or are more likely to go after them for food. Apparently LOTS of people fail to understand what a wild animal is.
May 25, 2017
Why was she allowed to lean in closer? More evidence that Breeders can't properly parent their children around wild animals.
May 25, 2017
I guess the kid now has an infection from the bite. Hopefully the sea lion took off and blended in with the rest in order to prevent people from hunting and killing it over a stupid sprog
May 25, 2017
So apparently an old man jumped in to save the kid and he's now being treated for seal finger. My question is, why is it never the parents that jump into danger to save their own children, but always some unrelated bystander? And if nobody plays hero, then it's the bystanders who get lambasted for not being willing to risk their own lives to save somebody else's child, not the parents who have the obligation and responsibility to risk their lives for their own fucking children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
May 25, 2017
freya
Just returned from vacation where the locals told me parents had asked them if the sea lions there are friendly or not. I'm not kidding! Idiots want to know if the sea lions are friendly enough to welcome them, shake their hands and hug them for photos or are more likely to go after them for food. Apparently LOTS of people fail to understand what a wild animal is.

It's just like the airheads who go to Yellowstone and try to pet the bison and the bears. All animals are, by their definition, cuddly.
May 26, 2017
skyeyes
freya

It's just like the airheads who go to Yellowstone and try to pet the bison and the bears. All animals are, by their definition, cuddly.

And the poor animals end up being put down. Remembering the baby bison that was put in the trunk by the people because they were "concerned it was sick" and ended up euthanized because it was then rejected by its family? Even if a person is concerned a wild animal is sick common sense would dictate contacting a park ranger and not taking matters into their own hands.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login