Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Two entertaining threads from babycenter.com

Posted by That CF Chick 
That CF Chick
Two entertaining threads from babycenter.com
September 22, 2008
Does anyone read the threads at Baby Center? The "Ready for Baybee But My Partner Isn't" forum is one big unstoppable trainwreck. Here are two older threads that I came across while browsing tonight.

These future oopsers are distracted by a man with a secret vasectomy.

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus7129&tid=323

Angry wannamoos let out their frustrations, revealing their true character in the process.

http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=bcus7129&tid=402
Re: Two entertaining threads from babycenter.com
September 22, 2008
OMG! The main theme on the one I went to was the man had kyds with prior "tramps", "loathesome bitches", etc.....and they have been raising those kyds for the apparent sole purpose of getting the man to pony up and let them have "one of their own". HOW INCREDIBLY SELFISH, and deceitful. Then there's the one who isn't even married but pulls an "oops" and doesn't understand why he isn't estatic. These women are pathetic, selfish, lying whores and I only wish that the men in their lives were aware of how they really felt and their true mindsets. I am so thankful that I am not a man, because they seem to be manipulated by women on a daily basis about something as life altering as creating a human being. Sure, all men do their little annoying and selfish things in a relationship, but I have NEVER known a man to trick a woman into having a baybee for his own selfish purposes, even if that was even possible. Hogging the TV to watch sports or not doing his share of housework PALES in comparison to purposely getting pregnant when they know the man does not want a kyd at that time, or in some cases never.

This is a weak foundation on which to build a marriage. Trickery and deceitfulness do not a lasting relationship make. These women are not only liars and greedy, they are absolutely stupid. What makes them think the man will stay when they are doing something he has already made very clear that he does not want, and it's for life? Is he still with the other "babymamas"? They are SO full of themselves that they can't see that they are NO different than these mens' first wives or GF's who oopsed him. Men need to get snipped and be done with it or they will forever be a pawn with women of this type. If I were a man today and couldn't trust my GF to not get knocked up and purposely oops me, I would get snipped and never even tell anyone. I would lay in wait for one of these sluts to oops me and I would toss her a copy of my sterility medical report as I walked out the door with bags packed, and never look back.
September 23, 2008
Man, after the fourth or fifth, I gave up! I feel sorry for any man stupid enough to marry one of these baby-rabid bitches. Unfortunately, they make all women look stupid. The posts I read makes it clear that they are spoiled brats. These are all trainwrecks in the making.

I can speak from second-hand experience (my ex) that men who get oopsed often take off. If they wanted kids, they would have said so. This is why I suggest that any man who doesn't want kids to use protection, and this goes for women as well. A baby will not help a bad relationship--things will simply get worse.
September 23, 2008
The impression I got is that these women are so young to be so obsessed with something so uninteresting and unrewarding. One big theme that came through was that their friends were having kids and they "felt so bad" when they were asked why they didn't have any yet. They should count their blessings instead of feeling bereft.

One woman was taking care of her husband's 2 from a prior relationship and wanted "one of her own." Well...her eyes were open going into it all; she knew the 2 kids were a part of the package. He probably has had his fill of relationship drama with the dissolution of his previous relationship and doesn't want more kid uproar. Can't blame him. I wish the woman would just adjust herself to that reality and not be so unhappy.
September 23, 2008
Good lord, I read the one about the wife wanting to oops her husband. What a trainwreck THAT is! I read the comments too, I love how the minute any man posts and tells HIS side of the story, he's lambasted into next week with stupid comments like "Your feelings aren't more important than your wife's" and so on. It's always been when the man expresses his disinterest in more kids, he's labeled as SELFISH.
Anonymous User
September 23, 2008
I really cannot add to the previous posts... all have pretty much hit the nail on the head in so many areas.
Again, it makes women look like so many idiot bitches in heat. It makes me reconsider if wanting babies is learned behaviour, instinctive (blech), or a mixture of both.
I may say more later..
September 23, 2008
These rabid, selfish, childish wannabe moos make me feel ashamed. If acting like a foot-stomping brat who didn't get a pony at her sweet 16 when your husband/partner doesn't want to donate sperm is what it means to be a woman, consider me formally denying my gender from now on.

And oh dear lord, did anyone notice the names of the kids from Mommy#2 on the first page? "Gabriel Ivan" was bad enough, but the youngest is named "Sovereign Mei". Wow.
Anonymous User
September 23, 2008
Cri-mi-ny! Those people need to learn to SPELL and PUNCTUATE!!!
September 23, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> These rabid, selfish, childish wannabe moos make
> me feel ashamed. If acting like a foot-stomping
> brat who didn't get a pony at her sweet 16 when
> your husband/partner doesn't want to donate sperm
> is what it means to be a woman, consider me
> formally denying my gender from now on.
>
> Oh my god i always say that when I see one of these twats acting up- "Somebody didn't get a pony"
Anonymous User
September 23, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:

> >
> > Oh my god i always say that when I see one of
> these twats acting up- "Somebody didn't get a
> pony"

yep, and they have a cow....
hahaaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
September 23, 2008
Yawn.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 23, 2008
Puff, are you stretching in the sun too? I hate the blog threads too.
September 23, 2008
All that unhappiness brought upon themselves and self inflicted.
Some people are real idiots.
OK Folks look what I have found from person name "Larapril711" on the babycenter forum. she wrote:

> "WHY CAN'T WE START A FAMILY!!! IT'S THE ONE THING IN THE WORLD THAT > I'VE ASKED FOR AND I CAN'T HAVE IT! YOU HAVE YOUR STINKIN XBOX360,
> ALL YOUR GAMES, YOUR XBOX LIVE, YOUR 30000 DOLLAR FREAKIN TRUCK,
> (THAT SITS NEXT TO MY LITTLE CHEAP CAR), YOUR 5000 DOLLAR VIDEO
> CAMERAS, YOUR 73 INCH FREAKIN HUGE USELESS TELEVISION!! YOU GET
> EVERYTHING YOU WANT AND I RARELY STOP YOU. BUT WHEN I WANT ANYTHING
> YOU PUT UP A WALL... JUST LIKE WITH THE DIGITAL CAMERA I WANTED TO
> CAPTURE MEMORIES OF US, AND THE STINKING NEW CELL PHONE I NEEDED. I
> WANT A POOL TOO, BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT I WILL NEVER SEE THAT.... AND > I'M WILLING TO GIVE IT UP, IF ONLY YOU WOULD JUST AGREE TO HAVE A
> CHILD!

> AND NOW... AND NOW... YOU WANT TO BUY A LARGE LUXURY CAR FOR "MORE
> COMFORTABLE" LONG TRIPS! WE DON'T GO ANYWHERE!!!!!!!! SO THIS STUPID
> CAR IS GOING TO SIT IN OUR DRIVEWAY AND GET RUSTY LIKE YOUR TRUCK
> DOES IN THE GARAGE.... IT HAD BEEN SO LONG SINCE YOU'D DRIVEN THE
> TRUCK THAT BATTERY WAS DEAD LAST TIME!! AND... TODAY YOU WERE LOOKING > AT SUCKY MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON TICKETS ONLINE, AND WANTED TO ACTUALLY
> GET THEM. HOW COME WHEN MY NAME CAME UP ON THE TAMPA BAY BUCS SEASON
> TICKET WAITING LIST LAST YEAR (AFTER 5 YEARS OF WAITING) YOU
> DECIDED... THATS RIGHT YOU DECIDED... THAT IT WAS TOO MUCH MONEY!!!!
> HOW COME YOUR TEAM IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN MINE!!!!!!

> IT SEEMS THATS HOW EVERYTHING GOES IN THIS RELATIONSHIP.. YOU GET
> EVERYTHING AND I GET NOTHING, AND THE ONE THING I WANT THE MOST IN
> THE WORLD.... YOU.... AGAIN.... MAKE THE DECISIONS. I LOVE YOU SO
> MUCH, AND WANT TO BE WITH YOU FOREVER, BUT FOR ONCE WOULD YOU LET ME
> HAVE SOMETHING I WANT!!!!"

Maybe because you stupid moowannabe whore and get this into your thickhead:

01. Your hubby do not want to have a kid.
02. Your hubby works f-ing hard for Godforsaking Hard earn money.
03. He may have luxury but he doesn't want to spend it on baby.
04. He doen't want to be a wallet.
05. He want to play Xbox live with his friends and have fun, instead of consuming his life on a child.
06. 73" HD TV is for watching is super films not watching kiddy crap TV.
07. Your hubby in charge because he pay for evrything, what did you to contribute.
08. Same as #7 + Do you work?
09. Why don't you divorce him then? I forgot you don't earn hard earn money just like your hubby.
10. Advice to hubby: Get a snip or else she'll opps you.
11. If the house is clean, your hubby do not want baby waste.
12. He doesn't want baby germs.
13. His life is better off without child.
14. Put up and shut up. It's not going to happen.

I cannot think of anymore to add.
Wait more crap from " Larapril711" she wrote:

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..WHY DON'T YOU WANT A BABY!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!
I WANT TO BE A MOMMY... HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND!!!!!!! SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO HIT YOU WITH A WET NOODLE!"

That is because stupid woman that your hubby do not want to be a daddy and not to put up with the demon seed.
And you not going to be a moo anyway you tough shit.
September 23, 2008
Why the fuck does she even want a baybee with some dude who obviously doesn't give a shit about her, anyway? Just LEAVE HIM already instead of bitching about it, because he will never change.

And hey, I want a pool too, bitch. Boo-hoo.
I read a little further into the first link, after most of the secret vasectomy brouhaha, and found this sad tale on page 5. Important points are in bold. Read this and tell me again about how moos are so unselfish and how they all view being a moo as TMIJITW:

(Poster name: "auntiecleo")

I stumbled upon this thread while reading other posts. I'm a new Auntie, and I wanted to get an idea of what my Sister's going through.

I want to share my story. I hope anyone who's thinking about "oopsing" reads this and thinks twice.

I am an "oops" baby. My Mom wanted 2 kids and my Dad wanted 1. So, she went off the Pill and didn't tell him. Her Mom, her sisters, and her aunts encouraged this, as most of them had done it. (Ironically, half of them are divorced.)

When my Mom told my Dad she was pregnant, he packed a suitcase and left.
Then, he canceled the lease on their apartment. My Mom was a SAHM, so she didn't have the money to get a new place. She went on welfare and moved in with one of her sisters.

My Dad filed for divorce the day I was born. He got a lawyer who made sure Mom only got a little bit of child support and no alimony. He also didn't ask for visitation rights, so I've never even seen him.

It was clear to me from a very young age that I was unwanted.
My Mom blamed me for my Dad leaving, when it was all her fault. I didn't ask to be born!
She said my Dad was happy until she got pregnant with me. While that's true, she left out the fact that she got pregnant knowing he didn't want another child! My sister got presents from our Dad, but he never acknowledged I existed, other than paying child support.

Even though I did great in school and never got in trouble, my Mom told me I was worthless. My sister got bad grades in school, but she still got tons of attention and presents. My sister was mad at me for our Dad leaving, too, and treated me like her slave. If I complained to our Mom, I got sent to bed without dinner for lying.

I discovered self mutilation in junior high. Bad choice, but it was a way to deal with the pain. My Mom only saw it as further proof that I was, in her words, "the worst decision she ever made."

When I was in 9th grade, my best friend's Mom saw my scars and asked me why I did that. I told her, and she was horrified. She called my Mom and they talked for a few hours. My best friend's Mom talked with her Dad when he got home from work. They had known for a few months through my best friend that I was being neglected. The next morning, they asked me if I'd like to move in with them and be their daughter! I said yes.

That was ten years ago. My new Mom and Dad are wonderful. They've shown me love that my real parents never did. My new Mom told me last year that she always wanted 2 kids, but my new Dad didn't. She was sad, but she accepted it with grace. She said she used to pray for another child, and that I was the answer to her prayers! smiling smiley

My "sister" (aka best friend) just had a baby a few weeks ago (her husband is amazing!), and I'm "Auntie Cleo" now. I don't know if I'll ever have kids, but if I do, it'll be with a man who wants to be a Dad with all his heart.
Oh, and get this gem from page 6 of the first post:

"I understand that lying to my husband may be wrong. I don't see 'oops' as lying to him."

Um, right. She goes on to say that they're using some "natural" method of birth control, so it could fail anyway, yadda yadda. Whatever.

Suppose her husband were to say, "I understand that leaving my wife for good may be wrong. I don't see filing for divorce as leaving my wife for good." It all depends on what you say the meaning of "is" is. Or something.
September 24, 2008
How long does one marinate a child? Should it be sectioned into large pieces first? Maybe i should just go for the mother first, becuase of the high fat content? decisions, decisions.....
September 24, 2008
also, she needs to stop with the capslock key.
September 24, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> k-man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Um, right. She goes on to say that they're
> using
> > some "natural" method of birth control, so it
> > could fail anyway, yadda yadda. Whatever.
>
> I'm wondering how much her husband knows about
> natural family planning. Cause if he knows the
> risks and still goes through with it, that's
> playing with fire. You have to really know your
> body and what you're doing when you deal with
> natural bc.
>
> I once heard my SIL announce she wanted more kids
> while my brother was like No, no. Um, yeah right
> bro, since I heard you don't like condoms and you
> guys had that kid together back when you didn't
> like condoms. Duh, it could happen again. He also
> knows his wife forgets her bc (she really is
> absentminded) and he refuses a snip.

Baby enroute.
Anonymous User
September 24, 2008
Boy, that post from the unwanted oopsie child is hair-raising. I wonder how many of those scenarios are out there.
As an oopsie, supposedly a wanted child, but when it went south for the fucking moo, turns around and takes it out on the child.
My feeling is the whole clan is not very well wrapped imo.
However, it is part of what I went through growing up. I don't know if I was an oopsie or a deliberate oopsie. My mom, back in the early 50's, took up with an irresponsible alcoholic. (BTW, she is now back-pedaling stating he wasn't bad in the beginning. Riight ...)
She gets knocked up, tried playing house with him for a while and, due to her own nastiness, drives him away (coupled with the fact that he didn't want the responsibility in the first place.)
She has to do the stupid 'noble single moo' shit coupled with the fact that I was a marvelous tool to be trotted out to prove her 'victimization'. (asshole only had to adopt me out and have a good life and I would probably have had a better one.)
I won't bore you with details: suffice it to say it only got worse as I got older.... One of the very last things she said to me (shortly before I left) was 'you are going to pay for what you took and you are going to pay for what he (dad) took.'
As far as I'm concerned, I think all baby-rabid women are fucking assholes and if they get the almighty sprog the turn into stupid fucking assholes. "I did the best I could..." .. Yeah, right liar.
I am currently staying with mom, she has calmed down tremendously over the years. In some ways, I am as much an emotional cripple as many others. I am not that motivated, (yeah, I'm beginning to sound like someone else here) but I don't have to contend with other bastards. (save whatever else my dad has out there..)
I just wasn't stupid enough to have children. Just wish my mom hadn't decided to go the liberal, modern moo route.
I enjoy my life, don't get me wrong, but I am not really very successful, not by a long shot.
September 24, 2008
twitch twitch

:kill

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
September 24, 2008
That CF Chick Wrote:
>
> These future oopsers are distracted by a man with
> a secret vasectomy.

Yes, you are right. This is one of the first posts on that blog:

"I know this is terrible, but is anyone planning to get PG and call it an accident?"

Men, WATCH OUT.
Anonymous User
September 24, 2008
I like this post on that site, from someone called "Machiavelli" (see below):

"Indeed.

A growing number of married men in America are getting vasectomies in secret; with no intention of ever telling their wives.

I am a member of an online community of such men. A community of men who were fed up with our wives dismissive attitudes towards how we felt about reproduction. We all have children, and we all wanted to have children, some have two, others three and so on and so forth. Unfortunately, we all are married to women who push for more and more kids, women who allow their hormones to trump the feelings of their husband.

There are some members who wouldn't mind having another child if not for the fact that their wives have made motherhood the ONLY thing they care about.

We refuse to be sperm dispensers, but we are keen to the ugliness that would slowly end our marriages by getting a vasectomy against their wishes.

So we get vasectomies in secret, and we keep it a secret forever. As the months and years pass without conception, doctors chalk it up to 'secondary infertility'; pulling off a secret vasectomy is contingent upon the husband creating an agreement with the wife that if conception doesn't take place he will not undergo fertility analysis and they will not adopt, because he does not want another child, but is willing to let nature settle the issue.

The wife readily accepts this proposition because - as far as she knows - it is in her favor, not to mention that she has been fighting her husband on the issue for however long; knowing how opposed he is to having another child this is as close to a 'yes' as she is going to get.

Despite the months or years of heartbreak when 'nothing' happens, the wife learns to accept that she may not have another child, and since she believes that nature and not her husband said 'no', she is able to make peace and move on.

You also have wives who simply snap out of their hormonal stupor; subsequently voicing their relief to the husband about not having conceived.

A secret vasectomy is no less immoral than 'oopsing'.

But men in this community now have happy families, and all because of a secret that they will happily take with them to ther graves."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login