Advanced

Conjoined Twins - Gift

Posted by Gigabyte 
Gigabyte
Conjoined Twins - Gift
September 24, 2008
Look at this weblink:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080924/twl-conjoined-twins-gift-41f21e0.html

About the picture - I am speechless. It looks disturbing.

Also question about ancestors make of conjoined twins related to the article:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080628131154AAK8bJQ

I just don't know what to think and why these poor countries call it a gift or curse.
Re: Conjoined Twins - Gift
September 24, 2008
looks like a big old spider.
September 24, 2008
A gift huh? Again, should have opted for the gift card.

Now they need to take this back to the store and will only get sales credit for it. sad smiley
September 24, 2008
I wonder how long it will live. Hey, kim- how'd you like to deliver that????????
September 24, 2008
Oh Jesus. I'd like to deliver them alright, to a peaceful afterlife. Why are there so many little eight legged freaks being born in India lately? The way these are conjoined, it doesn't look like they can be seperated. How on earth can ANYONE say that this deformity is a "gift"? Being deformed is not a "gift" nor is it a "curse", it's a mistake of nature. Oh, but "God doesn't make mistakes", so if you give birth to one of these carnival side shows then the only conclusion is that it must be a "gift" and they must have a "special purpose" or that there was some divine reason behind it. What kind of life will these/this being have? If it/they was my kyd and they refused to give it a lethal injection or gas mask to end it's sufferring, I would want them to try and save the half that had the best chance for survial and the normal life and toss the scraps aside, like SHOULD have happened in the womb. If God doesn't want us messing around with his creations, then he shouldn't let human baybees come out looking like spiders.
September 24, 2008
I bet you fertility drugs were involved. Wait- scratch that. it's in india.
September 24, 2008
They just...BETTER stop making babies in India RIGHT NOW.

I've seen weird pictures of horribly deformed babies just recently born in India: one was born with just one eye, one with two faces, one baby girl with too many legs below waist, and even a baby that looks like an alien monster with blood-filled eyeballs and a glaring, lipless maw.

Indian women SHOULD be forced to KEEP their fat thighs SHUT until they finally find something wrong with the drinking water!angry smiley
Gigabyte
September 24, 2008
I kind of glad I made this topic on this forum becuase every time the child born as look-a-like alien mutant or deformed, it is always and always India and somtimes turd world countries. Why countries like India always have these deformed babies.

Could be the moral/religious history of Nuclear waste in India which I hear about in the country which end up with disturbing pictures of deformed babies. I am going to look it up.
bratBgone
September 24, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder how long it will live. Hey, kim- how'd
> you like to deliver that????????

That spider probably cause some serious cooter damage!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login