Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New Neighbors... update

Posted by starlady 
New Neighbors... update
November 06, 2017
Well, the new neighbors (moo and duh and two little twits) put up a fence. NOW..I see toys in the yard and 2 pieces of kindercrap. Today... I look out my window and I see the neighbor behind them (who has been there for years in an older home) having privacy trees planted.(and his are bigger than mine) So it's not just me who doesn't want to see this stuff. We have 12 trees so far and are considering 4 more PLUS a larger tree in order to block our view.

They had a party about 2 weeks ago...I imagine for one of the brood. I looked out there and they had a BOUNCE HOUSE on the FRONT LAWN!!! I just know they'll be filling the yard with blow-ups for Christmas. (our old neighbor at our other house had those...hate them)

Everyone else in this neighborhood of only 15 homes are either retired or kids are grown. The only other homes (2) with kyds.. you never hear them..see them... Why oh why did this moo house have to be build right next to mine.

crap......
Re: New Neighbors... update
November 07, 2017
It looks like they already guessed how people would feel when they built the fence. Being surrounded by trees on 3 sides (I'm assuming the third side will follow suit) will also make for a big clue, if they were in any doubt...
Re: New Neighbors... update
November 07, 2017
Third side hasn't moved in yet. These are all new homes. We'll wait and see.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login