Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder gets well-deserved reprimand on the tube

Posted by yurble 
Breeder gets well-deserved reprimand on the tube
November 10, 2017
This story is about something else, entirely. But one of the comments was a pure gold story by about an entitled breeder being put in her place.

gherkingirl
About three years ago I was sitting in the priority seat on the Tube coming home from a hospital appointment for my invisible disability and feeling like I'd been hit by a truck but of course looking totally fine.

A woman about my age and her toddler got on at the next stop and she stood in front of me and said 'you're in Oscar's special seat. He always sits there'. I internally roll my eyes and ask 'oh is Oscar disabled?' She tuts like I've insulted him and says no but he loves that seat and he'll cry if he doesn't get it.

I explain that it's a priority seat for disabled and elderly people and I am in fact disabled and not moving for a healthy three year old who could stand or simply sit on his mother's knee. His mother went ballistic accusing me of lying, faking it etc and then started trying to get the other people on the carriage to back up her up.

Being London most people ignored her but an older woman who looked like the kindly grandmother type spoke up and I saw the mother's eyes light up like she was going to be validated. Then the woman said 'you are teaching Oscar to be the kind of selfish son who will leave you alone in a nursing home when you inconvenience him.'

Oscar's mother just goggled at her. Totally speechless. I mouthed 'thank you' at her and Oscar and his mother stood quietly in the corner of the carriage after that. I hope she bloody well learned a lesson for the future but I treasure the new TfL 'please offer me a seat' badge to defend me in situations like that when kick ass older women are not available.
Re: Breeder gets well-deserved reprimand on the tube
November 10, 2017
gherkingirl
the woman said 'you are teaching Oscar to be the kind of selfish son who will leave you alone in a nursing home when you inconvenience him.'

That is awesome. "Kick ass older women," indeed!
November 10, 2017
cool

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 10, 2017
I have a cool middle aged cousin who I got to visit last month and he told me there are "some people out there look around at the world, and just decide that everything in their field of vision belongs to them" It is weird and insane, but that seems to be some people. No idea of public vs private property, just bullying.
November 12, 2017
Your cousin put it well, cfdavep. They see other people as obstacles between themselves and what is clearly "theirs".
November 12, 2017
there was a Judge Judy a couple years back demonstrated that. actually, the bastard defendant was a total psychopath in my opinion. he did not learn anything from the entire proceeding. daddy was there, I have no idea why he came, i woudl have let psycho bastard sonny boy on his own.
this kid car jacked a womans car, threw her down on grass and took off. then crashed because the cops were chasing him. he said that, crashed because the cops were chasing me, it's their fault. i can only hope this turd is behind bars by now permanently or dead.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 25, 2017
It gives me great pleasure seeing these entitled twats called out for their shitty behaviour. Good on Granny for giving her shit. She's right too. Lil' Oscar will dump Moo Moo off in some institution as soon as she becomes an inconvenience to him, unless of course his entitled ass ends up in prison first.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login