Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our rights...gone...gone....gone!

Posted by india_darshan 
Our rights...gone...gone....gone!
April 02, 2006
The childed are taking over when it comes to individual rights. A strip club in Flagler Beach has been the target of a protest for months -- of course, by the religious breeders. There are all sorts of signs how strip clubs are bad for those children. Never mind that a person has to be 18 years of age to work in a club and has to be 21 to drink alcohol whether or not there are strippers.

These breeder protesters are now using the same intimidation tactics they use at abortion clinics: videotaping the patrons of the strip club and then posting their faces on the internet. While I do think these types of places do objectify women, it is not my place nor anyone else's to decide what is "good" for others. The club may end up selling to developers for more of the condo craze in this area.

Little by little, our rights vanish as those with families decide what we can or cannot do under the guise of protecting those children.
Maybe OT-I see your point, india, but I kinda think that the men who have to go to strip clubs are the ones who are getting used. They're parting with their cash to look at some nice boobies and legs. Bummer. That's money their moo-tahds and kyddies aren't getting. So sad.
Re: Our rights...gone...gone....gone!
April 05, 2006
a lot of these men, the strip club is the only place they have to escape from kids and their wives.. since no where is free of kids apart from these places..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
KidFreeLuvnLife
April 05, 2006
Mercurior, you are so right about strip clubs being the only solace these men have. You wouldn't believe the conversations I hear from married, childed men when they think no one is listening.......... *SMUGGIES*
April 05, 2006
there used to be men only clubs even just to get away for an hour, when faust was here, i left the house for an hour, just to recharge myself, faust did the same a week later..

but where do parents go to take a bit of a break the men go to strip clubs, as these are the only places left.. but even these are getting to be like that.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 06, 2006
Yeah...most of the patrons of strip clubs are married men with children. I cannot pity them thinking that they are being taken advantage of or "used" since these guys willingly go in wanting the company of naked women and possibly sex. The women are only trying to make a living. I also cannot feel sorry for the moo and kids not getting that money. Most of the time, the fellows do work their butts off to provide for that family. It does seem that many wives seem to think that they can birddog the bank balances even though they do not contribute to the household purse. Most religionists are very against sex for pleasure or anything for pleasure for that matter.
I used to work as a stripper to pay what my student grants and loans didn't pay for back when I was in college.
From talking to the patrons there, most of them were married/attached men whose wives/girlfriends "let themselves go" and/or pays more attention to the child(ren) than the men.
I honestly think the reason religious nuts are against strip clubs is due to the social stigma stripper=hooker (which is so NOT true).
CF Scorpio
April 06, 2006
Fattie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> From talking to the patrons there, most of them
> were married/attached men whose wives/girlfriends
> "let themselves go" and/or pays more attention to
> the child(ren) than the men.

Fattie, I'd be curious to know if these patrons were in good shape and good-looking, or whether they had also "let themselves go".

Water Lily
April 07, 2006
If those moos' would stop putting their kyds first, and actually make time for their husbands "couple time". Then maybe their husbands would be running off to some strip joint.
CF Scorpio,

90% of the patrons had "let themselves go" as well.
[sarcasm]But don't you know it's the WOMAN'S job to look good; and not vice-versa?[/sarcasm]
April 08, 2006
Good points, CF Scorpio and Fattie! Women's bodies are very much affected by pregnancies. Men scream for those babies but have this misconception that the wife is going to be a "Cindy Crawford" with a glamourous pregnancy and be back in those size six jeans about two weeks after the kid is born. A man can and often does remain "in shape" even in his 50's since he does not have the burden of babies ruining his body. Yet, people just love to say a woman is "selfish" when she lists body image as a reason to want to remain childfree.
Water Lily
April 08, 2006
How pathedic. Amen india_darshan.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.