Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Make your own tax refund, REAL BIDNESS for the CF

Posted by nowhiggers 
Have a few minutes on break right now so I'm going to start the thread I promised in the other bidness thread I posted. Everyone should feel free to add your own business ideas, questions, thoughts and so on. I don't want to see any of the cf folk here suffer in the great depression that is upon us, and I've always been a big proponent of not relying on government and DIY.

One thing we can be sure of, breeders aren't going to suffer in this economic crisis, in fact, they are the reason for the crisis. It's time to write your own tax refund, and this thread is all about business ideas on how you can do that. These business ideas are based on my own, as well as the experience of others. I don't think you can expect to make a million, but refunding yourself taxes you've paid out for the breeders may mean the difference between eating dog food and having a chicken or for vegetarians, some tofu in your pot.

So let's get started and have some fun with this!!! Xsmiling bouncing smiley

Psychic Readings

Specializing in love and relationships. Welfare moos are the biggest consumers of love and relationship psychics. This is an excellent way to collect some tax refund money, especially if you market and target your "psychic services" just for single moos. Typical topics for readings: Am I praygunt? Am I getting praygunt soon? Does he love me? Will he come back? and so on. Work up a cheat sheet of canned cards and readings that put a positive spin on everything. Learn some "hot" reading techniques... by asking the moo her first name, date of birth or running searches on her email/screen names YOU CAN FIND OUT A LOT about these whores because they all have "myspace" and moo site profiles. Dazzle the moo with "things you could not have possibly known about her" by collecting information this way. If no information about her is available online, "cold" reading techniques are the next best thing. Cold reading are generalized statements that fit just about every welfare single moo. Think about all the things you already know about these whores, then incorporate that into your "psychic reading."

Mommyblogging

Dust off all those old baby pics of yourself, or hit the local thrift store and go through their stacks of old scrap books and photos and set up your own "mommy blog" complete with brat pics and all. All you need is a little experience photoshopping or using another photo editing program to guss up the photos. Domains are cheap and so is hosting. Check out affiliate programs and text advertising programs you can run on the site. This requires some webmastering skill, if you want to pull it off better than 99% of the moo bloggers out there. Advantages: These generally target a more monied breeder demographic. Moos that stay at home while the wallet brings in the cash love to shop online and spend all day on mommyblogs.

Baby Shower Planner

Weddings are out, baby showers are in... at least for the breeders. This has a wide demographic, going from rich to welfare breeders. Some of the most expensive and outrageous baby showers are in the welfare demographic. While the taxpayer picks up all the childcare, medical, housing and food expenses, this frees up the breeder and their family to throw one or more expensive baby showers with thousands in gifts. You'll want to get a piece of this action. You'll want to set up a website, and a general template plan that you can mod and sell to each breeder based on the "theme" they'd like to have for the shower. One idea here is that as the planner, you also design and include baskets of "shower favors" games and gifts. You can do this totally online with shipping, or offer the service locally.

Homework "helper" bouncing and laughing

As discussed earlier. Doing homework for the brats and getting paid for it. There are 1001 places online to advertise your "homework helping" service and a number of different ways to accept payment. Some of the freelancing websites have a section just for "homework help." Everyone knows exactly what this is, but it's not mentioned or discussed. Remember, you are selling "example papers" and "example homework" never agree in writing that you are "doing homework" -- take the assignments, do them, collect your cash, keep your trap shut. That's how it works. Some of the bigger "homework services" have people working for them doing the writing, you can make more money this way if you operate as a service and have people working for you and splitting the fee with them on some percentage you agree on. You take responsibility for the advertising and finding the jobs and coordinating payment, and other people do the writing.

--

As we go along here, if there is enough interest, we can start discussing payment services, affiliate accounts etc. Paypal is one, but there are many many many many others.
Rabbits, that is an excellent idea! Yes, you would set up fake pics of your "kids" and then from there it's easy enough to come up with blogging content based on the antics of your furry brats. wink

One thing you have to watch for when blogging is that the online moos are notorious for ripping off and plagiarizing the blog content of other moos for their moo blogs. You'll want to search google from time to time for these idiots so you can DMCA notice them.
Re: Make your own tax refund, REAL BIDNESS for the CF
September 24, 2008
I think I would like to start a funeral business for miscarriages. Since no hospital in it's right mind will give out birth/death certificates to what amounts to a sandwich baggie filled with bloody tissue, then I can offer that service as well. They can claim the "age" of the baybee, the sex of the baybee, and name the little fucker, NO QUESTIONS asked, for a price of course. I will print them off some nice looking "certificates of life" which would be frame quality, so they can proudly display them and everyone will know they are a moomie, only the "baybee" is in heaven. I could offer a service where their "postive" piss stick can be forever made into a keepsake, such as a birth control pill box, tampon case, or place to store condoms. At just a glance, they can relive the memory of the two faint pink lines, which only they could ever see.

I would have different type burials at various rates to fit ANY breeder budget. I could offer "aquatic burial", which would basically mean that I would flush the baybee remains for them if they have only caught bits and pieces of him/her on toilet paper, which would be at a reduced rate for the poor white trash breeders. For the middle income breeders I would offer "lovechyld" ring size "coffins" for bloodclots, for a nominal fee, or a pink or blue shoebox size coffin if they would rather just lay their bloody Kotex in that, at a bit higher rate. For the wealthy breeder miscarriage, no expense or extravagance would be spared. I could offer various packages to suit any taste including "the co-sleeper sanctuary", "breastfed4EVER eternity urn", "the wannabee wearin' baybee box", and the "boobiesR4baybees breast shaped time capsule" with a golden nipple on top for easy carrying and convenient portable conversational piece.

For those who wished to bury their beloved menstrual cycle, various size plots can be sold along with head stones and an area to plant the placenta and umbilical cords that only they "just know" are on their tampon or pad, along with the other bodily waste, if so desired. For those who have had to fish out their periods from the toilet, I could offer the "fishers of men" special, and have a designated pond on site for them to place the blood and cervical mucous on a lilly pad perhaps, but take special care to lead them "gently away" before a frog laps it up. So many ideas, so little time.tongue sticking out smiley
Kidless, I just laughed so fucking hard, that I think I ruptured something. Good thing it wasn't that time of the month, or I could have expelled my "baby" (turn sarcasm meter to high)
Kim that is a fantastic business idea.
Re: Make your own tax refund, REAL BIDNESS for the CF
September 25, 2008
kidlesskim, wherever you are working, you are not being paid enough. bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login