Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bitchier Than Thou!

Posted by Coranth 
Coranth
Bitchier Than Thou!
September 25, 2008
Hey guys and gals, Coranth here again. Now I know that some people might have found the last thing I posted a bit offensive, or racist (the topic about the handcuffed 5yo), so here's something else. Hopefully, you'll find some funny stuff and many laughs here...

http://cavyherder.livejournal.com/
Re: Bitchier Than Thou!
September 25, 2008
WE KNOW!!!!! GO AWAY ALREADY!

Find something original to say!

Better yet, go talk about it with your imaginary friend!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 25, 2008
I think the breeders lurk, register, and/or pose as Childfree - or even post as their bitter selves, on the childfree sites for a few reasons. And this is just my opinion.

1. they like to see what irks us to continue to let their kid do it even more to piss off the general populace

2. they are jealous, they love to live vicariously through the veins of the childfree

3. they're just interested, have no opinions, read and go away

4. they're an angry subculture of breederific women who just love to sit around a Starbucks, bitching about the Childfree sites while unattended Shitford spills coffee on somebody's laptop

5. they read our stuff, truly don't understand it because breeding is the only life they've been taught, and pray for us in church

6. they're SAHMs who have nothing better to do all day, they are social retards who can only socialize via the internet, these are the women whose kids are always getting thrown out of playgroups for being brats; these are usually the ones who lash out with angry, accusatory posts about us being selfish and bitter

On the other hand, any CF'er that reads any of the mommy blogs does it out of pure smugness, like watching a trainwreck, you just can't resist. After reading the mommy blogs, we can sit back, thank our lucky stars for our CFness and go about our peaceful lives.

I think there is FAR more lurking from the mommies on CF sites than there are CF'ers reading mommy blogs. Just read any CF site and there is ALWAYS a mommy posting her vitriole. Rarely the other way around. I for one, rarely visit them except if a juicy tidbit is posted here to read and laugh at.
September 25, 2008
Oh no, you're not "implying" anything about the OP, are you? ARE YOU?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
September 25, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WE KNOW!!!!! GO AWAY ALREADY!
>
> Find something original to say!
>
> Better yet, go talk about it with your imaginary
> friend!

Agreed. Bug off. Go play worlds of warcraft or something.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

>
> On the other hand, any CF'er that reads any of the
> mommy blogs does it out of pure smugness, like
> watching a trainwreck, you just can't resist.
> After reading the mommy blogs, we can sit back,
> thank our lucky stars for our CFness and go about
> our peaceful lives.
>
> I think there is FAR more lurking from the mommies
> on CF sites than there are CF'ers reading mommy
> blogs. Just read any CF site and there is ALWAYS
> a mommy posting her vitriole. Rarely the other
> way around. I for one, rarely visit them except
> if a juicy tidbit is posted here to read and laugh
> at.

A big healthy amen. I read the posts here (and at the source) of these brain-washed, duped bimbos and duhs... smugness, yp... hahhaha
September 26, 2008
KFLL hit the proverbial nail on the head about why breeders would post on or read CF forums. I never even knew these moomie boards existed until about 6 months ago. It's not like I had an interest in Googling how to store expressed breastmilk, which diapers to buy, or if my little Snotley was "gifted" or not, if placenta is best eaten raw or cooked, if it was "normal" for Shitford to have seeds in his mustard colored baybee shit, how to fish a menstrual blood clot out of the toilet, or how to make tuna casserole ala breastmilk. Ironically, on another CF site they have pop up ads which are based on keywords from posts, and one curious day I clicked on some attachment parenting site (which I had never heard of) out of sheer curiosity, and the floodgate opened. I had never in my life realized there could be SO many breeders in this world and that they had such bizarre ways of life and strange thought processes.

I lurk on those sites out of morbid curiosity and for laughs because most of it is ABSURD! However, I have never joined one or posted on one as a guest, nor do I intend to do so. I think it's rude to join a site just to troll on it and/or pester the members, even IF they are obnoxious breeders with a preschooler latched onto either tit and a twinkie in one hand and a juicy juice in the other, and whining about how haaarrrd of a life they have.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login