Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video of the baby cats

Posted by SlumSlut 
Video of the baby cats
September 25, 2008
They are leaving tomorrow, so get your kitten fix!

Here's a still photo for you's - they are squirmy l'il fellas!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Video of the baby cats
September 25, 2008
(melts)

Awwww, teeny white-faced puddy, face all giant into the camera (hee hee) schnookie-wookie li'l...er (cough). Sorry.

I love the older cat sitting outside the sliding door with an expression of jaded resignation "Meh, big deal, those brats are holy terrors...think they're such hot stuff...kittens these days, phooey." Ha!
September 25, 2008
Oh yes!! A baby cat is licking my ankle! it tickles!!!!bouncing and laughing

The cat sitting outside is Cupid. He is also CF and does not like other cats. I forgot to mention him in the commentary.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

bratBgone
September 25, 2008
The one in your arms on the right looks like my Sophie. They're all so sweet. Kittens are angels from heaven.
September 25, 2008
They are so adorable!!! I love kittens smiling smiley The first one in the video looked like a polydactyl (6 toes).
September 25, 2008
That was the cutest thing ever. Thanks for sharing your kitties with us.
September 26, 2008
None of the babies have extra toes. However, Frankie, the cat at the end, has extra thumbs, front only.
September 26, 2008
OH GOD! They're just too damned cute!!!!

2 of our cats, brothers, have big extra thumbs on their paws, they actually use them too!

Thanks for sharing the picture and video.
September 26, 2008
Awesome. They are so enjoyable before they grow up and become serious pains in the ass.
September 26, 2008
I had 3 raccoons on my porch last night. They looked grown-up, but not very big yet. They are probably babies from this year. Still, they mess up my shit and eat the expensive cat food I put out. So, no more cat food at night. I have to make a big noise to make them leave. They just look at me like, "I don't see anything wrong here."

The kittens are at the vet. I'm going to meet my cat-lady at the store later to get the kittens settled.

September 26, 2008
AAH!!! Raccoons are so damned cute also. Hell, anything with fur or feathers in my book is so damned cute. LOL I hope the kittens get excellent homes where they will be pampered and spoiled.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2008
They are so cute!I think if I could do anything,I would have a big farm and do nothing but take in injured/abandoned animals of all kinds.Funny,parunts think we are so mean,when in fact,I think we are softer in heart about animals than most of them.
September 26, 2008
The kittens sure ran into the right person. Now they're set for happy secure lives. Good for you.

My parents have amazingly bold-as-brass raccoons that come right up to her back door and rip off the lid to the big trashcan in which they keep day-old bread for the birds. When accosted, they just stare at my mom "Yes? Is there a problem here?" (Kinda wish I had some coming around--just a peeved possum thus far).
September 26, 2008
Well, there's my sugar fix.
Thanks!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 26, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
When accosted, they
> just stare at my mom "Yes? Is there a problem
> here?" (Kinda wish I had some coming around--just
> a peeved possum thus far).

That is exactly what they did. Then they walked away with this "All RIGHT ALL RIGHT! We're leaving, OK?" attitude. Now that I think of it, they reminded me of skateboarding teenagers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login