Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

more celebrity breeder crap

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
more celebrity breeder crap
September 26, 2008
So, gay aiken and some dimwit 50 year old moo have produced their own miwakul?
Big flamukin deal.
Re: more celebrity breeder crap
September 26, 2008
What a weird story. Clay Aiken is swooned over by millions...and he has a baby with a 50-year-old? Why? From her bio:

"Jaymes Foster is 50 years old. She currently resides in Los Angeles with Clay Aiken. She is the sister of David Foster, a well-known record producer.

Jaymes works as a music producer and has worked in the music industry for over 20 years. She has worked in many capacities in the business, and even once as a judge for “Popstars”, a WB reality show that discovered the group Eden’s Crush. Jaymes met Clay Aiken while working on the television show “American Idol” when Clay was a contestant. Since then she has worked as his producer, helping with his third album “A Thousand Different Ways”.

Now Jaymes is expecting a baby with Clay, due in August. Jaymes’ friend, actor Eric Roberts, says of the expecting parents,

“This is a story of two people, who perhaps not typical as parents – whatever typical is – or at a stage of life typical for parent, want to have a child to love and to experience parenthood. These people have the best foundation of all to share such an important task, which is a strong, abiding friendship.”
September 26, 2008
Who the hell cares? And does Gay Aiken actually think he surprised anyone with his "coming out" news? I can spot a homosexual at 100 yards, having so many gay friends has honed my skills nicely! LOL All my gay friends are appalled, it's a disgrace when you "come out" and parade yourself around the public like a show pony.

He is just plain FREAKY looking - who the hell would want him to father a child regardless of his sexual orientation - heaven forbid if the kid looks like him!!!!
September 26, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> He is just plain FREAKY looking - who the hell
> would want him to father a child regardless of his
> sexual orientation - heaven forbid if the kid
> looks like him!!!!

He looks like a leprechaun.
September 26, 2008
I am in my 40's and can not BEGIN to imagine going through the whole baybee making thing at my age, MUCH LESS at 50 years of age. If women MUST have nurslings then they should get to it before they are at,approaching, or actually IN menopause. Even if they are healthy at 50, odds are they will develop SOME sort of health issues before said kyd is grown which at the very least will hinder their child rearing capabilities. If they care SO fucking much about their chyldren, why in the world would the bring a kyd into the world who will likely not get 100% of what it's moomie has to give? Old breeders are more selfish than young breeders, no doubt. This business of having "one of their own" to seal the deal is one of the most selfish reasons to spawn that is out there.

I have to question the motives of a 27 y/o man who has a kyd with a woman old enough to be HIS moomie in the first place, AND a gay man at that. Why would a young, wealthy, and considered attractive by some, man (gay OR straight), want to spawn with an old woman? Some of these celebs are just plain weird, no two ways about it, and they clearly are not thinking of their offspring when they do this odd crap.
allisin
September 27, 2008
Charlie Sheen's new wife is also pregnant.
September 27, 2008
These people are just straight-up fucked-up. Why any woman of that age would want a crotchling is beyond me. It has to be a selfish motive even if the bitch finds ways to sugarcoat them. Its sad that the kid may have to end up suffering for her self-ceteredness.

And WHY gays and lesbians want kids is just beyond me. I think it's some desire to look "normal"--whatever the hell THAT means these days. Whatever it is it's sad,
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login