Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Great funny CF story on reddit

Posted by cfdavep 
Great funny CF story on reddit
July 24, 2018
https://www.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/91hhzt/changing_an_exploded_diaperin_a_vasectomy_waiting/

Couple who let the horse escape and then closed the gate are getting a vasectomy
Re: Great funny CF story on reddit
July 24, 2018
It's funny how moos protest having to BeeF in the restroom, but the rest of the world has to put up with literal shit in the rest of the universe and be happy about it.
July 24, 2018
Story got deleted, but I always do find it ridiculous the places people think it is acceptable to change diapers. There is only one acceptable place: the bathroom.
July 24, 2018
yurble
Story got deleted, but I always do find it ridiculous the places people think it is acceptable to change diapers. There is only one acceptable place: the bathroom.

Exactly. I'm not sitting around a waiting room or any other room other than a bathroom and seeing anything to do with a diaper, shit or bowel anything. Wipe juvenile ass at your home, in your car or in the bathroom parents. It doesn't stink/offend any less because it comes out of a smaller person.
July 24, 2018
I saw that story this morning on reddit. What a disgusting cow.
July 24, 2018
Breeders feel that every flat surface is an acceptable changing station... except, of course, the ones provided for that exact reason in bathrooms because "they're too dirty." Changing tables are too dirty for diapers full of bodily fluids. Breeder logic at its finest.

Breeders have zero shame about where they change their loaves and will gladly do so in parking lots in full view of everyone, on benches, on seats, on tables, on any surfaces where food is prepared, on porous surfaces like chairs in other people's homes, on communal surfaces that may or may not be cleaned regularly, really anywhere you can imagine where a child's naked shitty ass should not be.
July 25, 2018
About a week ago, my husband and I went to the liquor store to pick up some beers for the weekend. There was a dirty diaper in the parking lot right in front. Ahhh...yes, parenting makes you a better person. If I would've seen the person tossing that filthy shitrag out of their car, I probably would've gone up to them and buried their nose in it.

I hate breeders. angry smiley

As for changing a filthy diaper on a restaurant table? If I'm sitting in a restaurant and that happens, I'd shame those people so badly, they'd learn their lesson real quick. I'd also go to the manager and insist that if they don't do something about it, I'll call the Health Department. Then, I'd leave and never come back. I'd make sure that the moo who did that would NEVER be welcome back to that place again.
July 25, 2018
I saw dirty diapers thrown on the beach although the trash bin was like few meters away. And then there are the ones who wash their kids' shitty asses in the water and the whole beach has to be closed down because of some virus. Here i refer to beaches near the lakes.
July 26, 2018
Many years ago, when I worked retail, we would find shitty diapers stuffed on shelves and under clothing racks several times per week.
July 27, 2018
We would find diapers in dressing rooms, And sometimes total disasters in the kids' dept try on rooms. This was in the 80s
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login