Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teenager throws kid off water park platform to make the line shorter thumb down

Posted by thom_c 
Teenager throws kid off water park platform to make the line shorter thumb down
August 02, 2018
And of course they're going to coddle the perp and screw what happened to the little kid.

Bully can't wait - he threw the boy off the high platform because the line for the slide wasn’t moving fast enough

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article215965955.html

The answer? Police say Adams, who has cognitive disabilities, confessed that he threw the boy off the high platform because the line for the slide wasn’t moving fast enough, according to Fox9.

Adams’ attack came seemingly out of nowhere, Francis said.

“There was no argument, no pushing, no shoving, no words exchanged,” he told Fox9, “just this individual walking up and throwing this poor kid off the top.”

Just another gentle autard who was likely coddled and never had boundaries.
Re: Just post sprog thinks he's Jamie Lannister
August 03, 2018
“It’s difficult when we have to view someone as a possible suspect that’s got some mental disabilities,” he told KARE11. “But our job comes down to determining whether or not a crime took place, whether or not someone knew right from wrong.”

A crime did take place. Actually, two crimes. First is the coddling of this now adult. This adult has reached bully size and hasn't had to suffer consequences for his actions. His parents are to blame for this crime. I bet he has hurt other people in the past.

Second, if this gentle autard threw every single person off the top then perhaps that would be a good argument that he didn't know right from wrong and wanted to get to the front of the line. The article mentions nothing about another person stopping him so in all likelihood he stopped himself because he knew what he did was wrong.

I feel for the poor kid who was pushed off the top and all the other people who witnessed this. This had to be traumatic for them.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article215965955.html#storylink=cpy
August 03, 2018
He did it because he thought he could get away with it. He likely did know it was wrong, because it was done out of frustration about the slide line not moving fast enough. He got ANGRY, therefore someone must pay. Does he go around tossing people off of high places in everyday life? Probably not.

Autards shouldn't breed. I forsee much of this happening in the future.
August 03, 2018
Article
It’s difficult when we have to view someone as a possible suspect that’s got some mental disabilities,” he told KARE11. “But our job comes down to determining whether or not a crime took place, whether or not someone knew right from wrong.”

So what happens if they determine that the snowflake with the special diagnosis didn’t know right from wrong? Will he be allowed back into the general public, possibly to kill someone next time?

At this point it doesn’t matter why he did it, and it’s a miracle that the kid survived that fall. He’s a danger to the people around him, and needs to be separated from those people.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Teenager throws boy off of ride platform
August 04, 2018
Y'all will have to Google this. I think this occurred in Texas water park somewhere. Some 18 year old a****** teenager, angry at the length of the line, picked up a boy and tossed him 31 feet down to the ground. I read the article and buried in the paragraphs was the tidbit that this damn bastard was a f***** tardlley. However they also said that this selfsame idiot also knew the difference between right and wrong so he's being charged.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I'm surprised there was no lead-up to the assault. Usually tards love letting everyone know loudly and proudly that they don't like something via flapping, moaning, screaming and release of bodily fluids. I have to agree - the kid is likely the product of passive parenting and his handlers just always gave him his own way because it was easier than disciplining him and dealing with DEFCON TARD level tantrums.

Just because someone is mentally disabled doesn't mean they don't understand right and wrong. I think he probably knew it was wrong and just did it anyway because he figured he would be able to get away with it because that's just how it's always been for him. Someone who doesn't know the difference between right and wrong isn't nearly as dangerous as someone who does know the difference and chooses to do wrong.

If they aren't going to charge this piece of shit as a competent adult, then he needs to be kept in a home somewhere away from the public. The parents are going to say he doesn't know right from wrong to keep him out of jail, but if that's really the case, it's clear they're doing a shit job of caring for him, so he should be put away and dealt with by professional tard wranglers. Someone who will assault someone else because they don't get their own way is someone who can't be walking about among normal people. The kid is very lucky to have survived with a few broken bones too - people have died or been hurt worse falling from shorter heights.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login